Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have a stupid idea. Do Daz GCs work now?

Yes, they do.You need a e-mail addy now to order them for others.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,102
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Just bought 7 very nice things including 5 I've been sitting on the fence about for a while. The total was less than $19. The Ruffle Bikini was $.75! I love me some 10th Anniversary Sale.

I know I SHOULD fix up my stuffed order that I paid for twice!! but at that price I might try and rebuy it a third time!!! %-P

(just too hard doing all that Zendesking fluffing around and copying emails from paypal etc for $4, if it had been more I would have)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited October 2012

wendy, I have only included a reference number copied from my purchase history at DAZ to my purchase whinges and I've gotten my munny back if it is about price difference or something like that. ;) Since I always ask for store credit, rather than return to my card or PayPal account. Hey, gonna spend it here anyway.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,077
    edited October 2012

tjohn said:
    Just bought 7 very nice things including 5 I've been sitting on the fence about for a while. The total was less than $19. The Ruffle Bikini was $.75! I love me some 10th Anniversary Sale.

I know I SHOULD fix up my stuffed order that I paid for twice!! but at that price I might try and rebuy it a third time!!! %-P

(just too hard doing all that Zendesking fluffing around and copying emails from paypal etc for $4, if it had been more I would have)

Odd, when I checked my Downloadables, everything I just bought was listed twice, not pc/mac twice, the entire order listed twice. I double checked my Order Confirmation email and CC account, and they correctly showed a single purchase. Anyone else ever seen this before? :blank:

Post edited by TJohn on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,145
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Me very stupid. What are GCs?

Gift cards or gift certificates.

edited December 1969

nah Skiriki, I mucked it up by it removing from cart and I used the $4 voucher, might try THAT again though!

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Ah thank you. Another question...are they going to be treated as Store Credit, or like the coupons (you know, single use, etc)?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

Ah thank you. Another question...are they going to be treated as Store Credit, or like the coupons (you know, single use, etc)?

I believe store credit.

edited December 1969

GC's are Store credit, usable on all items.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Odd, when I checked my Downloadables, everything I just bought was listed twice, not pc/mac twice, the entire order listed twice. I double checked my Order Confirmation email and CC account, and they correctly showed a single purchase. Anyone else ever seen this before? :blank:
    Yes I have had it happen in the past, nothing is wrong just a small thing that should clear up when the Daz site runs Server maint tonight.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

I believe store credit.
    Great. Calling an Admin! Could one start one's own thread for a Render Contest in the Commons or other Forum, offering a $10 GC for the winner? Not saying I would, just wondering if it would be an allowable option.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2012

tjohn said:
    #snip#

Does happen sometimes. Its real fun if you had a big order and get loads ands loads of items in your list.
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

How about a contest, but have a dollar entry fee and a ten dollar gc for the winner(s)?

edited December 1969

I am suffering from heartburn. It either means that I have been really bad lately or that my digestive system is not working correctly.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Great. Calling an Admin! Could one start one's own thread for a Render Contest in the Commons or other Forum, offering a $10 GC for the winner? Not saying I would, just wondering if it would be an allowable option.
    I asked the powers that be for you. You can start a render contest if you like. It must follow the TOS we prefer them in Art Studio but that is not required the Commons host's a few. You will need to ask a Admin if you wish to include a poll for the contest.
    edited December 1969

How about a contest, but have a dollar entry fee and a ten dollar gc for the winner(s)?
    Not allowed, a person could GAIN more than spent. Breaks what is allowed.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Not allowed, a person could GAIN more than spent. Breaks what is allowed.

oh oops guess that is a bad idea then.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    I asked the powers that be for you. You can start a render contest if you like. It must follow the TOS we prefer them in Art Studio but that is not required the Commons host's a few. You will need to ask a Admin if you wish to include a poll for the contest.
    Thanks, Jade. Very good to know. The poll would be a big plus because the entrants would feel more involved if allowed to vote for an entry. Also the host wouldn't be so swamped by all the great entries which could make it hard to pick the winner; I know it would be difficult for me.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Thanks, Jade. Very good to know. The poll would be a big plus because the entrants would feel more involved if allowed to vote for an entry. Also the host wouldn't be so swamped by all the great entries which could make it hard to pick the winner; I know it would be difficult for me.
    A Mod or Admin could add the Poll after the contest closed. With a close date for voting as well. They would just need to know before the contest started so the proper Forum setup for the thread was used, I believe. You would get better info from one of them. I can not do polls.
    edited December 1969

I would ask a mod my questions but I am afraid they do not like me.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

What question is that ?

edited October 2012

Stooooopid idea, leaving first letters off usernames
    Endy♥catz (mmmm)
    Aiderall (helpful)
    Pyro (fire starting maniac!)
    Hohole (ooh, THAT sounds Naughty and Skanky)
    John (boring)
    OrseGraphics (Equine artist?)
    TticAnne (Tourettes maybe)
    IxmyPCMike (spilt coffee on it again!)
    issBadWolf (is)

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Endy(no idea how to insert Heart)Catz, that's pretty cool. I knew you were hip and trendy. That's one version for the way it's used I do believe.

IssBadWolf ask your questions, stop being hard on yourself, nobody I know does not like you. If you don't ask you will never know.

edited December 1969

Complaint! Someone is eating letters!

edited December 1969

Kiriki

edited December 1969

OH NO! :( Now it got me too!

edited December 1969

@Wendy
    I noticed you took some liberties with Jaderail's name when you truncated it. It would be Aderail, which sounds as if it might make a good name for a prescription pain reliever which could also be "helpful".
    And I am boring (it's my real name - John, that is, not Boring) but never bored. "Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A John craves not these things."
    BTW, I do know some people whose surname is literally "Boring".

edited October 2012

typo oops! but AderaIl is Aderail with a capital i before the L!!!
    not saying you are boring, just the result with your username.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

I am thinking of naming a character John but he is not boring. Though he probably can become bored. Well then everyone can become bored.

edited December 1969

typo oops! but AderaIl is Aderail with a capital i before the L!!!
    not saying you are boring, just the result with your username.

Yep I got that. :-)
This discussion has been closed.