Genesis Evolution morphs/muscularity/... already Poser compatible? [solved]

UnseenUnseen Posts: 638

The different Evolution morph packs and bundles are said to be Poser compatible (via the DSON importer for Poser) but I can't find them in the Genesis morphs once they are installed.

I have reset the download for these morphs but no PCF is available, there is just a DS file installer.

Do I miss something or are the updated files not yet available? If they have been updated then what can I do to see them in Poser?

W.

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 638
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I have found them... No help needed. :red:

W.

• cole4965cole4965 Posts: 28
    edited December 1969

I purchased genesis morph pack myself for breasts etc and like you I can't find them. Firstly, where do you put them in the external Genesis folder I made for all Poser/Genesis files. Secondly, where do they show up inside Poser? Any help would be great.
    Thanks

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

Install them to the folder that contains the Runtime folder, the same as the Genesis Starter Essentials.

Some morph packs include presets, but many do not -- the parameter dials are all there when you load Genesis. What is the name of the morph pack?

edited December 1969

They are the Genesis Evolution Head Morphs and Genesis Evolution body Morphs.

edited December 1969

cole4965 said:
    They are the Genesis Evolution Head Morphs and Genesis Evolution body Morphs.

Yes, those don't show up in the runtime, just as parameter dials.

edited December 1969

I still don't see them. I made a folder in my documents I named Genesis Starter Essentials. In it are all the folders such as:

aniBlocks, Camera Presets, People, Props, Runtime, etc. The files for the morphs went to the folder "data" which is outside the Runtime, as follows:

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\DAZ 3D\Evolution

Should they be somewhere else?

Sorry, I don't find the instructions for this new Genesis/Poser very intuitive or easy to install or follow.

Appreciate any help

edited December 1969

Wilfred said:
    Sorry, I have found them... No help needed. :red:

W.

Hi there,
    Where did you find them? Where did you put the morph files?

edited December 1969

cole4965 said:
    I still don't see them. I made a folder in my documents I named Genesis Starter Essentials. In it are all the folders such as:

aniBlocks, Camera Presets, People, Props, Runtime, etc. The files for the morphs went to the folder "data" which is outside the Runtime, as follows:

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\DAZ 3D\Evolution

Should they be somewhere else?

Sorry, I don't find the instructions for this new Genesis/Poser very intuitive or easy to install or follow.

Appreciate any help

That's the correct place for the morph data. The morphs do not have presets, they are available as dials when you load Genesis.

edited December 1969

I found them! Thanks!