How to use Michael 4 Muscle Morphs.

Hello fellow Dazittes,

I have Michael 4, Michael 4 Morphs, and I just installed Michael 4 Muscle Morphs

everything is showing up in my figures menu in Poser 9, and I have clicked on the INJ add buttons
but the total body morphs are not showing up in my Parameters Menu.

I have tried the "This Product uses ExP Technology, see here for installation instructions." link on the product page but the link isn't working.

thanks

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

What Operating System are you using, and where did you install the M4 items?

• edited December 1969

Mac Lion , I installed it where I installed everything else. Documents Library

It is showing up in the Poser Pose Menu,
    just not in the Parameters , I know it is installed correctly because at one point I did see them appear in my Parameters Menu, I must have done something by accident
    but I haven't been able to duplicate it.

thanks

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Go to "Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ" and run DzCreateExPFiles-M4.command
    Then load Michael 4 from the original .cr2 in "Figures:DAZ People".
    See if the dials appear now.

• edited December 1969

Okay cool , I'l try that (even though I'm not quite sure I understand 100%);))

any idea what I might have done accidentally to get the dials to show up?

thannnnks!

• GhengisFarbGhengisFarb Posts: 173
    edited September 2013

Someone needs to "Sticky" this thread as it appears to be the only directions on daz3d.com that whose how to use the EXP technology. :P

Post edited by GhengisFarb on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited September 2013

Drat, mispost. And I can't delete it. :red:

Post edited by SpottedKitty on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited September 2013

Someone needs to "Sticky" this thread as it appears to be the only directions on daz3d.com that whose how to use the EXP technology. :P
    Umm... not really but the Info does need to be known for users of the older Gen4 figures. If the EXP file is not executed the morph channels are not built into the Figure so injecting the Morphs still fails until the channels are created.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Drat, mispost. And I can't delete it. :red:
    LOL!! I could but I shant.