Some Questions

Matari3DMatari3D Posts: 9
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Sorry if this topic is not in this category.

I have several questions about what I can do or not I do renders:

I have an account GraphicRiver, where I have some items to venta.Son templates for flyers and other items.

Me I can use a render, I do from DAZ studio?. I can sell the template with the render included in the design?

Another question:

For example is this article:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/zombie-for-genesis-and-m4

Are clothing including zombies, or be naked?

Thanks and sorry for my english

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Any renders or animations that you do using DAZ Studio are yours to do with what you like. There are no restrictions on renders, but only renders. You cannot supply the figures (meshes) along with the render, just the render itself.

The item you linked to does not have any clothing. It is a set of Materials for Genesis, and Michael 4

• Matari3DMatari3D Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Thanks for your fast reply. !!

Can you advise me a Clothing pack for this zombies item ? If i Buy a Clothing Pack. It´s looks broken ? Like a prewiew images .

Thanks!!

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The only thing I can find in the store here is this
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/grim

It is cheap if you are in the Platinum Club, and it comes with a pair of transmapped pants with rips. You could extend those of course.

You could make a transmap your self in Gimp or Photoshop, and appy it to almost any clothing. There is a lot of free clothing on ShareCG for M4 and Genesis.

I don't usually use Zombies, but someone else may be able to help you more. Hang on a little while.

• Matari3DMatari3D Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

thank you very much!

Now I have more clear, I can buy any clothing and edit the texture in photoshop.

thank you very much !!!!!