Where is the BUG TRACKER?

wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

What is the link to the BUG TRACKER? I can't find a link anywhere on the new website...

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969
  • wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

You're welcome. Glad I could remember

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

For some reason, the site keeps telling me my account is disabled. I tried to reset my password, but it says "Max. number of in-progress requests reached. Please contact the system administrator."

The the hell?

edited December 1969

Well if you are posting in the forum obviously your account is not disabled. Have you tried Ctrl R or Ctrl F5 to refresh the ppage.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Well if you are posting in the forum obviously your account is not disabled. Have you tried Ctrl R or Ctrl F5 to refresh the ppage.

Indeed I have. That doesn't do anything, unfortunately...
    edited December 1969

How very strange. I am not at all sure what is causing that error or the messages you are getting. Certainly not error messages we have seen before.

Apart from refreshing or clearing cache we have no real advice for you. Sorry :red:

edited December 1969

*Sigh* I'll call Jared... :down:

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

Keep in mind that the bug tracker does not use the same user database as the DAZ main site/forums. So if you're trying to use your normal DAZ account, that's why it's rejecting it. You need to make a separate account for the bug tracker.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

That is, you need to register with the bug tracker. You can use the same username if you like.

• SarunaSaruna Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Hi.

I create a new account before 3-4 days but I never have got a mail with link to confirm registration.
    Can you help me please?
    I filter the mails myself because mail adress is one of my own domaine.

Saruna