Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

If you let me in on how you're going to change yourself into a cat so I can invest in it, then hell yeah, you can come along.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I just got severed man and the weekly freebie, but I cannot download it right now. The home internet is down and I am using my iPhone's hotspot to connect to the internet. I fear the files will just eat up my monthly allowance of data.

edited December 1969

It is so stupid that I posted that here instead of the complaint thread.

edited December 1969

I feel like someone had posted something similar to that somewhere before, but I just can't for the life of me remember who ,when or where.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

I feel like someone had posted something similar to that somewhere before, but I just can't for the life of me remember who ,when or where.

I wonder who that could have been. hmmmm

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Oh hell, I thought I was in the complaint thread. My bad!

Sometimes the lines between Stupid and Complaining get blurred, it's OK. :)
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I totally want!

396717_516541938363716_1008853463_n.jpg
    500 x 503 - 26K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Japanese Massage chair prank...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbkpQcZhrcE

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Knock knock
    Whos' there?
    The Doctor
    The Doctor Who?
    Correct

...oy.
    edited November 2012

chohole said:

...and Tom Baker, especially Tom Baker.

...me too and the lovely Lalla Ward who was one of his companions.
    Lalla_Ward.jpg
    400 x 302 - 42K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I totally want!
    UMMM... Is cool as all heck but it might just cause a few heart attacks in my house.
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    I totally want!
    UMMM... Is cool as all heck but it might just cause a few heart attacks in my house.

I can just hear Cecil, your brother, and your sister if you got one of these, Jade. They would have you put away forever.
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    If you let me in on how you're going to change yourself into a cat so I can invest in it, then hell yeah, you can come along.

I think it has something to do with mesh and maybe even geografting. I heard you can do anything with Genesis.

edited November 2012

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    I totally want!UMMM... Is cool as all heck but it might just cause a few heart attacks in my house.I can just hear Cecil, your brother, and your sister if you got one of these, Jade. They would have you put away forever.
    NOO!!! No lock Jade in the Dungeon again!! I'll be good, I promise! As good as a Neutral Evil Drow who hates everything not of the Underdark can be....

I think it has something to do with mesh and maybe even geografting. I heard you can do anything with Genesis.What's this geografting? I just planed to use up my supply of Shape Shifting potions on the trip. They are small Vials and pass through Airport Security without a hitch. I've stuck Conditioner Labels on all of them. Just Because you TEC heads don't believe in Magic does not mean it stopped working for me.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Shape Shifting Potions. Is that what it was. If I had known that I would have told you no. I thought it was something genetic. Hell, everybody uses potions nowadays. There's no money in that.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Shape Shifting Potions. Is that what it was. If I had known that I would have told you no. I thought it was something genetic. Hell, everybody uses potions nowadays. There's no money in that.
    But, But...
    -KssThiiNUux_VkSoqNnjA2.jpg
    500 x 374 - 42K
    edited December 1969

Well you'll have to read what I posted in the "Complain about Jello Lime Squirrel's" thread or whatever in the hell it's called.

edited December 1969

Don't ask me anything about geografting. I just saw the word somewhere and thought it looked sorta intelligent. Might be geo=earth and grafting=bribing. Like calculus=milk because both have calcium.

Evil Drow with shape shifting potions! I think I better go to bed and get some rest. My brain has left the building.

edited November 2012

I think my feet stink. Not sure if I want to sniff them just to see if they do or not.

...one of the reasons I no longer travel by air is because if they made me take my shoes off, they would have to deal with the worst WMDs ever imagined. :sick:
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Well you'll have to read what I posted in the "Complain about Jello Lime Squirrel's" thread or whatever in the hell it's called.
    I did, I'm trying to turn it into the STUPID thread #2. :lol:
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    My brain has left the building.

...so has mine thanks to several pints of CatDog

..,.oh wow. when they release Cat2 and Dog2 I will be able to make a real (well 3D) CatDog. Yowza!

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    I think my feet stink. Not sure if I want to sniff them just to see if they do or not.

...one of the reasons I no longer travel by air is because if they made me take my shoes off, they would have to deal with the worst WMDs ever imagined. :sick:If we joined forces we could take Washington DC in two breaths, WE Could then Rule the World. One of us in the Seat of POWER (You) and the other traveling to the other Countries to threaten them with the threat of taking off the shoes. BAW HaHa ha ha!!!
    edited December 1969

You think I could get in on it? I got crusty underwear. They could probably bring a few countries down.

edited November 2012

...and the world will kneel before the Triumvirate of Stinkiness!

...we make skunks and toxic waste dumps seem like a fresh spring breeze *cackle*.

edited November 2012

Ledhead said:
    You think I could get in on it? I got crusty underwear. They could probably bring a few countries down.
    Ask KK, it's up to them. I'm not sure I measure up to WMD but I could take out a few heads of state in the same Room/Building.

EDIT: The Voice has Spoken. So Fear ye' all, our time is neigh.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

..see post above

edited November 2012

...all will bow (OK, retch and gag) in the greatness our magnificent odour.

edited December 1969

LOL! The Voice is even sharper than the stink. Well Done.

edited December 1969

It seems we lost Ledhead for the night, but the smell lingers...

edited November 2012

...whoops, wrong thread.

This discussion has been closed.