Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just Fun...

:lol: Where there's a will there's a way.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,108
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    Just Fun...

:lol: Where there's a will there's a way.
    and when there is no will, there are estate lawyers
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

spiders

HEHE! Agreed.

Love that cat!

edited December 1969

♠♥♦♣

75900_546777378684639_204834845_n.jpeg
    500 x 332 - 29K
    edited December 1969

My cat hates being wrapped up in cloth. If he's wet, he'll attack me If I try to dry him off with a towel. Though he's obsessed with boxes, no matter the size.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Gaaaaaaagh. I'm feeling like crud, but at least my classes are now over. Let's hope my blood pressure will settle.

edited December 1969

A man was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, “You're beautiful!” and then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side. A couple minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said “You're cute!” The wife was disappointed because instead of “beautiful” it was “cute.” She said “What happened to ‘beautiful’? His reply was “The drugs are wearing off!”

edited December 1969

A duck walks into a bar and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, confused, tells the duck no. The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns and asks, "Got any grapes?"

Again, the bartender tells him, "No -- the bar does not serve grapes, has never served grapes and, furthermore, will never serve grapes." The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns, but before he can say anything, the bartender yells, "Listen, duck! This is a bar! We do not serve grapes! If you ask for grapes again, I will nail your stupid duck beak to the bar!"

The duck is silent for a moment, and then asks, "Got any nails?"

Confused, the bartender says no.

"Good!" says the duck. "Got any grapes?"

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Just had this sent to me by my Son.

treakyGingerbread_.jpg
    720 x 335 - 47K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

:lol:
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

That was funny!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Chohole I thank you and Neil Both for that I really needed a good laugh this morning.

edited December 1969

Stupid Complaint: Still no Daz Horse Apples. :blank:

edited December 1969

...you really need those, tjohn? So someone can muck the stable?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ...you really need those, tjohn? So someone can muck the stable?

Just a further touch of added realism for Horse 2 renders. #2 for Horse 2. :lol:
    edited December 1969

Ffffiiiiine... I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Too tired to mess with Hexagon/Sculptris today.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Ffffiiiiine... I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Too tired to mess with Hexagon/Sculptris today.

No need, Skiriki. Turns out I am full of it. :)
    edited December 1969

Nah, a pile of crap sounds like a fun thing to do. :lol:

edited December 1969
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I want Horse 2 pro! but I am afraid that if I get it now then in January it will be for thirty some dollars.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

...LOL.
    edited December 2012

Not Stupid as such, but quite fun

Make it snow, make it snow, make it snow

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

RARRR!

You know whats stupid... I haven't been stupid in a while now... No stupid posts... No stupid comments... No stupid reading... No stupid! I've neglected my home thread...

Yes, I call this thread my home. :-P

OK maybe I had a stupid moment... or rather a failure moment :-S ... The pants (part of an outfit project I got going) I was modeling flopped :( - Turns out I went about the modeling in the wrong direction. I relied on the intention of using "Turbo Smooth" to assist with the organic cloth appearance... I didn't consider the issues that I would face as I was using Symmetry, it distorts at the center line :(

Good thing though, I've done some research, and found a much more accurate smoothing method. Learned how to create seams and details without "smoothing groups" and now know how to create the item so that it utilizes Subdivision. I've completely started a fresh and the mesh is a lot more neater. (Though I wasted close to 12 hours work, I learned lots from it)

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,705
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    RARRR!

You know whats stupid... I haven't been stupid in a while now... No stupid posts... No stupid comments... No stupid reading... No stupid! I've neglected my home thread...

What about that thread where a certain somebody named you as the one who digs up the future release pages and has is in full denial about it?
    That's pretty stupidifyou ask me ;)

edited December 1969

Another one from my son

superman_baggage.jpg
    713 x 1000 - 168K
    edited December 1969

Opps.. Bet she has her fear of flying back now...LOL!

edited December 1969

Very quick STUPID question for Skiriki and Tjohn. Do you REALLY want those Road Apple props? I could whip up a single and a nice pile in about and hour or so. (Simple ones for in a render with the horse, not ones for CLOSE up renders. You want those your on your own.)

edited December 1969

Well if you don't mind, I totally forgot that today was booked for other things and now I'm too pooped (hee hee hee) to do manure.

I can do a COMPETING pile of manure later, if your horse poo fails to satisfy me!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Very quick STUPID question for Skiriki and Tjohn. Do you REALLY want those Road Apple props? I could whip up a single and a nice pile in about and hour or so. (Simple ones for in a render with the horse, not ones for CLOSE up renders. You want those your on your own.)

I don't know...details could be important. I just don't want to be a horse's @$$ about it.
    Like I told Skiriki, I don't need it as I'm pretty much full of it already. :)
    edited December 1969

Ah... Let Ski have this one. I found a thread needing a Blob type thing for D&D type RPG's. I might do it for fun.

This discussion has been closed.