Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

As I said BEFORE, this is a bunch of POO!!

Zebra_Poo.png
    800 x 800 - 1M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,108
    edited December 1969

nice render of the zebra and environment Jaderail, but sorry, THE REST IS PRETTY SHITTY!!!!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

There's a lot of shi*ty recently :-P

Fell like I need a shower wondering around this thread. Wonder if complaints thread is filled with air fragrance?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    There's a lot of shi*ty recently :-P

Fell like I need a shower wondering around this thread. Wonder if complaints thread is filled with air fragrance?

I'm going to up load some Scratch and Sniff's in it, you need to stay here.
    edited December 2012

Scratch and sniffs haha! Are they samples for a commercial product? Any Angelina Jolie fragrances LMAO! (They have a formula for every star you know, likely they dont use any perfume that smells remotely like it of course :-P )

Better go through Avon, I hear they are the largest providers internationally with scratch and sniffs :-P

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Bahaha! - "Jaderail the Avon Lady" LMAO!

edited December 1969

Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Avon!!
    (sound of door opening here)
    SCREECH!! (Sound of running and things breaking here, end with LOUD Door Slam.)
    What? The face paint is 100% Avon. (puzzled, standing in door way.)
    I can even show you how to put it on if you like. (Said to empty Very quite house.)

I'll never sell any of this stuff... (he mumbles as we wanders down the sidewalk.)

edited December 1969

Don't go all quiet on me Jader... It could be worse... You could be a 'whored zombie' :gulp:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 2012

...so will Toy Pony and Unicorn poo shaders be forthcoming?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 2012

Jaderail said:
    Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Avon!!
    (sound of door opening here)
    SCREECH!! (Sound of running and things breaking here, end with LOUD Door Slam.)
    What? The face paint is 100% Avon. (puzzled, standing in door way.)
    I can even show you how to put it on if you like. (Said to empty Very quite house.)

I'll never sell any of this stuff... (he mumbles as we wanders down the sidewalk.)

Spyro might buy the face paint :-P

Like your story, it'd be a nice TV add haha!

EDIT: Mind you Spyro is a thief. (He'd prob infiltrate your home while Jader is sleeping and raid his war paint cupboard) He lives in a street gang. Half the stuff he got on him was thieved. :gulp: He naughty... But he was raised differently to most of the society.

edited December 2012

Spyro said:
    EDIT: Mind you Spyro is a thief. (He'd prob infiltrate your home while Jader is sleeping and raid his war paint cupboard) He lives in a street gang. Half the stuff he got on him was thieved. :gulp: He naughty... But he was raised differently to most of the society.
    Feel free to wander into my Sunset Keep any old time you like. I always have a few TREATS set out for guests that visit. I truly enjoy a night of fun and games, I often insist you stay a few days...
    7-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    8-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Jader is really that evil? :gulp:

edited December 2012

Spyro said:
    Jader is really that evil? :gulp:
    Only to the ones who hold the secret I need to defeat my Dark Queen so I might return home. But I must LEARN what a visitor knows first...

A little persuasion often jogs those deeply held secrets free...

In the AD&D realm I'm a Neutral Evil Drow who was Exiled from the Underdark for losing a Minor House war the DARK Queen had demanded be won without her interference. She was not pleased, neither was my dame Lady Sunder. Death would have been kinder. You Surface BREEDS are soft, my sham kindness wins so many of you over that most of you see me as a helper rather than a foe.

Now please tell me my friend, which of these NEW Tech's will send me back to my Realm of Magic? And give me the Might to face the Queen.
    edited December 1969

In Spyro's world, the Light is not so bright. Those who fight evil are another form of evil. Both sides are twisted, but what separates them is their values. Family, is not necessarily your ally, love turns to betrayal, and those who consider them selves 'light' are the most darkest of them all.

Those who fight for freedom and justice, also seek revenge... They are products of the enemy, corrupted by the enemy... their skills in war, the deadly arts, evasion, stealth, tactics... ALL were gained from the enemy, all are to be used against the enemy. But there are only few that have ever escaped their grasp... Even fewer that survive the years to come.

The few that do survive, they unite, but their efforts would wasted on the battlefield in head on attack, they are too few, and no one else is willing to rival the enemy. They target those with authority. One by one. Stealth is the key. Where does it end? ...

It ends where it begins.

edited December 1969

Sounds like a hell of a story. I'm looking forward to seeing and reading it. I lived (Played Jaderail) so I understand most of that, I think. I was Jade for most of 12 years of hard AD&D gaming. He became a part of me. My other self. I might tell his story one day. It ends bad for him, and yes he was that evil. But I had fun and so did all the rest of our 7 core gaming troop.

edited December 1969

Oh I see. Jaderail is based on a custom character you created and played on the game?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Oh I see. Jaderail is based on a custom character you created and played on the game?
    I rolled him up with dice to be truthful. Just a off the wall remark from BOB, the Game Master (DM) about me always playing a GOODY Two shoes willing to DIE to save others (Throm Stormgood did, was why I needed a new character to play.) and that Drow where now allowed as Player characters with the new Rule Book (UnEarthed Arcania I belive). So I said okay if my new character from the UNDERDARK can be worked into the game I'll be a Drow. The rest was developed as we went. Jaderail Enous Sunder has a full history and many great stories of helping those fools live to another day to help him further his plans, and him doing nasty things to and against them to further his on goals. Jade even sold one of them into slavery after kidnapping them from there own bed once.

I loved being the sneaky two faced one that got strong enough to be needed and relied on by the others. It was so not me.
    edited December 1969

I've always loved characters that were different from me. Spyro came to be when I was just a young teen myself... The story was some what different back then to what it is now. He was originally depicted as an innocent victim to the backlash of his fathers life in the FBI. The father had a run in with the Chinese Triads (Organized crime syndicate, like mafia, but bigger and wide spread... They aren't known to be 'law abiding' individuals).

Over close to 10 years of fictional writing and related art, everything evolved. His innocence now stops at appearances. Appearances are deceiving, and that's a strong point in my work. Instead of being a victim in an underworld plot to have revenge on the father, he's instead a product of war... He was brought up by the antagonists, and as such, he is twisted by them. (Due to age constraints, while taking into consideration his purpose in the story and his species (No, he's not human at all) he is a side character, brother to the main character, while one of three characters that you follow in the novel, he's not the main character as such).

So you know, this 10 yr or so long standing project, actually began as an assignment for school in grade 7. I never stopped working on it... It's one of very few things I did at school that actually inspired me. (NOW THAT IS STUPID, BUT TRUE) Funny thing was the fact that the assignment was never set, it was an idea for an assignment... The ONLY assignment I ever CHOSE willingly to do :-P

edited December 1969

Sorry I went on a rant :roll:

I really like and find it very interesting that your character sprung out from a board game. Amazing! And the fact that his entire history and life was inspired by the events that occurred in the game WOW. He is a character I'd love to read about!

edited December 1969

Also - I just realized you've fallen out of your time zone... Did you stay up all night again?

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Sorry I went on a rant :roll:

I really like and find it very interesting that your character sprung out from a board game. Amazing! And the fact that his entire history and life was inspired by the events that occurred in the game WOW. He is a character I'd love to read about!

Spyro, there are many of us that played games such as Dungeons and Dragons, and want our characters to live on in art. I had several that I want to bring to life myself. One being a superhero, from the roleplaying game of Marvel Super Heroes, one being a rather tormented mage from Dungeons and Dragons, and one being a mad scientist from Mega Traveller.

Perhaps, one day, I will work on those.

edited December 2012

It's not all that too far fetched now that I thought about how my characters came into existence...

Spyro was heavily influenced by Original Soundtracks (Film/Game score... Un-worded) and was fleshed out in text with no Idea of what character I was creating. Though I must admit, that when I was younger, I looked at media, and I noticed that there was a lack of my age group and Male combination. If it was innocent or a horror flick it was ALWAYS a girl. If the character in the media was male (despite claiming to be 15/16) for me they were like 19yr olds pretending. (That was just my opinion back then of course)

Several characters came to me when trying to go to sleep. Others from walking the streets.

Of course there were film, video game and book inspirations. But on a whole, I must say the largest influence on character creation for me has been music. Why? I have no idea... My imagination just goes wild when I listen to music lol. I just think it's great that so much can come from board games wow. Years ago we played lots of cards, and various board games, but they were either luck or strategy, with no real fictional element. I guess come the video games and many of my generation and after missed out.

EDIT: - Nice eyes btw Blum :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Here's the fun thing!

I made each lump a material zone of their own.

There are six lumps present.

You can make each lump a different color! UNICORN RAINBOW POO!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Here's the fun thing!

I made each lump a material zone of their own.

There are six lumps present.

You can make each lump a different color! UNICORN RAINBOW POO!

Oh dear... LMAO!

edited December 1969

Unicorn Doo Doo shader is done! And will be included! So there!

The final product. You can get it from my freebie site (link in .sig), dA or ShareCG in a jiffy...

Road_Apples_ad.png
    1000 x 500 - 951K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

OK, so everything started as a funny thought that occurred to me when Daz rolled out the Horse 2. Then there were so MANY expansions and peripherals that my stupid brain had to take the trending to the most silly add-on imaginable and now we have "Skiriki's Road Apples for the DAZ Horse 2".
    So my crappy attempt at humor has borne fruit (so to speak).
    I couldn't be prouder (sheds a tear),
    Thank you, Skiriki, for making an old man's dream come true. :)

As a side note, Skiriki, maybe you should use your fertile imagination to create some more product and textures to accompany it and offer it to DAZ for consideration as a real product for the Shop.
    Who knows, maybe they'd like it.

edited December 1969

Love the Unicorn Poo BTW.
    I wonder what Llama Poo looks like? :lol:

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    OK, so everything started as a funny thought that occurred to me when Daz rolled out the Horse 2. Then there were so MANY expansions and peripherals that my stupid brain had to take the trending to the most silly add-on imaginable and now we have "Skiriki's Road Apples for the DAZ Horse 2".
    So my crappy attempt at humor has borne fruit (so to speak).
    I couldn't be prouder (sheds a tear),
    Thank you, Skiriki, for making an old man's dream come true. :)

:lol: Well, I'm not exactly known for good taste at times... so of course it'd be me who would do something like this! ;)

As a side note, Skiriki, maybe you should use your fertile imagination to create some more product and textures to accompany it and offer it to DAZ for consideration as a real product for the Shop.
    Who knows, maybe they'd like it.

Believe me, this is actually my plan. I'm currently trying to learn about rigging things in DAZ Studio and object-creation and sculpting etc as fast as I can, so I could do something awesomesauce to sell. DAZ Horse 2 has given me actual, less jokey ideas, ones that I'd like to do for realz.

edited December 1969

Just because this thread was filling up with Horse manure, it gets abandoned? Oh, h*ll no!
    It's supposed to be stupid in here!

1010lb3_20.jpeg
    455 x 600 - 47K
    edited December 1969

Nah, I'm just getting stupidly sleepy, it is only 9 pm, but I already feel like I could sleep through the winter...

This discussion has been closed.