Ride me hard,
    You can be the cowboy,
    I'll be your pard.

Over the meadow,
    And the water we'll go.
    You can yell "Yippie!"
    I'll shout "Ky-Oh!"

Oh that is so innocent :gulp:
    Did it sound naughty? I promise you, that would have been unintentional on my part. Really.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

Llama of the Old West
    by Tjohn

Ride me llama,
    Ride me hard,
    You can be the cowboy,
    I'll be your pard.

Over the meadow,
    And the water we'll go.
    You can yell "Yippie!"
    I'll shout "Ky-Oh!"

Oh that is so innocent :gulp:
    Did it sound naughty? I promise you, that would have been unintentional on my part. Really.

Guess it is just my mind in the gutter.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10063556

Gutt med øks skapte frykt i Hell

Literal translation:

Boy with axe creates fear in Hell

:)

There's a place that is actually called Hell in my country.

GPS-coordinates are:

WGS 84:
    N 63° 26.782', E 10° 53.962'
    WGS 84 - desimal:
    63.44636, 10.89937
    EUREF89:
    7036728, 594726

:lol:

edited December 2012
    CatToiletTrained01.jpg
    938 x 661 - 33K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And now a month later, my Stupid little ani. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxOl7-5g8A&feature=g-upl

edited December 1969

I feel stupid. I keep rambling about a topic I should keep quiet. I need to avoid talking right now.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Talk about stupid. I went through a McDonald's drive-thru 20+ years ago and wanted a breakfast sandwich and a hash brown. I noticed it was cheaper for me to purchase a value meal rather than the two items by themselves. The value meal came with a coffee and I don't drink coffee (don't throw a fit people). So I ordered the value meal but asked the lady at the talk box not to give me the coffee because I didn't want it. She told me I had no choice and had to take the coffee. I couldn't believe it. So after a couple of minutes discussing it with her and her persistence on me taking the coffee, I give in and said okay, I'll take the coffee. I paid for the meal and of course she handed me the coffee before handing me my hash brown and biscuit sandwich (no not a cookie sandwich). As soon as I got my bag full of goodies I set the coffee back in the drive-thru window and started to pull away. I couldn't believe that dumb bitch reached out and set the coffee on my fender. That was the last straw for me and I tossed the coffee through the effin' drive through window and took off mad as hell. I should have went inside and cussed the manager out for hiring such idiots, but I more than likely would have got thrown in jail and then would have never been able to enjoy my sandwich and hash brown.

edited December 1969

I have both Adobe Reader and Acrobat Pro X. I do not think I need Adobe Reader.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    And now a month later, my Stupid little ani. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxOl7-5g8A&feature=g-upl

Thoroughly enjoyed it, although I never realized your Avy could be so heartless. :)
    edited December 1969

Literal translation:

GPS-coordinates are:

WGS 84:
    WGS 84 - desimal:
    63.44636, 10.89937
    EUREF89:
    7036728, 594726

We have one in my country, too.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Literal translation:

GPS-coordinates are:

WGS 84:
    WGS 84 - desimal:
    63.44636, 10.89937
    EUREF89:
    7036728, 594726

that the upper penninsula?

edited December 1969

Bed time sleepy time. Good night!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,109
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

Thoroughly enjoyed it, although I never realized your Avy could be so heartless. :)
    I was not under the impression he killed her, rather he teleported her with his magic ball of ectodust, he is sitting on his throne ready in his underwear, think he is going to make her wax him!! ;-P
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

I was not under the impression he killed her, rather he teleported her with his magic ball of ectodust, he is sitting on his throne ready in his underwear, think he is going to make her wax him!! ;-P

Now there's an Image I did not need, right before going to bed.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Talk about stupid. I went through a McDonald's drive-thru 20+ years ago and wanted a breakfast sandwich and a hash brown. I noticed it was cheaper for me to purchase a value meal rather than the two items by themselves. The value meal came with a coffee and I don't drink coffee (don't throw a fit people). So I ordered the value meal but asked the lady at the talk box not to give me the coffee because I didn't want it. She told me I had no choice and had to take the coffee. I couldn't believe it. So after a couple of minutes discussing it with her and her persistence on me taking the coffee, I give in and said okay, I'll take the coffee. I paid for the meal and of course she handed me the coffee before handing me my hash brown and biscuit sandwich (no not a cookie sandwich). As soon as I got my bag full of goodies I set the coffee back in the drive-thru window and started to pull away. I couldn't believe that dumb bitch reached out and set the coffee on my fender. That was the last straw for me and I tossed the coffee through the effin' drive through window and took off mad as hell. I should have went inside and cussed the manager out for hiring such idiots, but I more than likely would have got thrown in jail and then would have never been able to enjoy my sandwich and hash brown.

Oh I forgot to add that I went home, ate my hard earned breakfast, grabbed a gun, went back to Micky D's and killed everyone. I then went to the local "blow shit up store", acquired some dynamite, then blew up every McDonald's in town just to make sure it didn't happen to anyone else. Then to double make sure I have been destroying every Micky D's in every town while on vacation. I have been running from that McDonald's Kop ever since. That's why you don't see him in commercials any more because he is spending all his time hunting me down.
    Gotta go!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

Amazing how the innocence of Jaderail can be taken away in a simple sentence :-P

edited December 2012

tjohn said:

The name Hell stems from the Old Norse word hellir, which means "overhang" or "cliff cave". It has a more used homonym in modern Norwegian that means "luck". The Old Norse word Hel is the same as today's English Hell, and as a proper noun, Hel was the ruler of Hel. In modern Norwegian the word for hell is helvete.

Among English-speaking tourists, popular postcards depict the station with a heavy frost on the ground, making a visual joke about "Hell frozen over." Temperatures in Hell can reach −25 °C (−13 °F)[3] during winter.

So there you have it.

Hell_norway_sign.jpg
    383 x 292 - 21K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

I told the lady who runs the home that I am going to go out today but she put my lunch in the fridge and that is locked. It is Macaroni day so I want that damn macaroni please and I want to take it with me to my group therapy please and thank you!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hmmm, anuvver from my son

Compliment.jpg
    378 x 404 - 35K
    edited December 1969

bump

582636_10151011233345098_2077558011_n.jpeg
    612 x 612 - 142K
    edited December 1969

bump

The "After" sign reminded me of Sneetches.
    cover.jpg
    310 x 416 - 113K
    edited December 1969

Sorry Jaderail
    I am a meanie :snake:

edited December 1969

Sorry Jaderail
    I am a meanie :snake:

You're not a bit sorry. Wendy. :lol:
    Jade, yo' Avy got sum mad skillz! :lol:
    edited December 1969

My back hurts. It keeps hurting which is stupid.

edited December 1969

it can keep my shoulder company its been a pain for over a week.

edited December 1969

Rareth said:

it can keep my shoulder company its been a pain for over a week.

I am about to drink my sleepy time tea so I can get some sleep hopefully. I cannot sleep I think, but then I am watching a movie called Odd life of Timothy Green.

Tomorrow I will look at the new place tomorrow. I am driving to my mum's. I am going to be there by nine am so I can be there when my caseworker calls with the address then we will meet her there and look at the home. After that Mum and I will go back to Mum's house to have lunch and then take a walk. Then I will go to the library near my mum's place. There is a trash can and I can put all the trash in a bag and put it in the trash can. Then I am going to go find a comfy seat and then play with my Kindle Fire until about three or four or until I get I get bored or something. then go home and watch a movie disc or something else.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

a subject much in the news at the moment

baby_2.jpg
    500 x 750 - 51K
    edited December 1969

·····

313523_10152102096474460_1742267862_n.jpeg
    320 x 400 - 41K
    edited December 1969

I like the new home and going to move in Sunday or Monday.

edited December 1969

News from Norway:
    -Financial advisers, real estate brokers and internet services scores lower on trust than used-car salesmen...

This discussion has been closed.