What are the advantages of V5 Genesis over V4.2, is there a list anywhere?

2»

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,730
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    For head shapes, IMHO, the Die Tying morphs have the best options over just about anyone else's...

Curious, do you have all the DAZ genesis morph packages, or are you just using these free morphs.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Bejaymac said:
    4 Marketing, create a couple of character morphs for Genesis and slap a 5 in the name, that way they can sucker the user base into believing the Millenium figures still exist.

Every single product of every kind ever made by any company is in part for that reason, otherwise your bottomline ultimately drops and/or goes away altogether. As long as it's an improvement (which Genesis is), it's all good.

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    For head shapes, IMHO, the Die Tying morphs have the best options over just about anyone else's...

Curious, do you have all the DAZ genesis morph packages, or are you just using these free morphs.

While directed at wancow, I'll note that I personally have the Genesis Evolution head and body morphs and feel that the DieTrying morphs coexist with them quite well. In fact, with the freebie dial spins I've been releasing on ShareCG, I think the real strength is that these work quite well on their own. Especially since the few default base shapes that can be dialed into the Male/Female/Child morphs lack any face options other than turning them into aliens. This set doesn't do everything but it's well worth the download.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 2012

ZamuelNow said:
    wancow said:

While directed at wancow, I'll note that I personally have the Genesis Evolution head and body morphs and feel that the DieTrying morphs coexist with them quite well. In fact, with the freebie dial spins I've been releasing on ShareCG, I think the real strength is that these work quite well on their own. Especially since the few default base shapes that can be dialed into the Male/Female/Child morphs lack any face options other than turning them into aliens. This set doesn't do everything but it's well worth the download.

I agree. I have the Morphs++ for V4 GenXed, I have Thorne's morphs (except for the male morphs) for Genesis), I have all the Genesis Evolution Morphs, I have V5, M5, All three ethnic morph packs and Femine Touch for Genesis... trying to think if I forgot anything... Ramwolf's free morphs... what else?

Uhm... anyway... the point is, I completely agree with Zamuel's words.

OH: One note, on the Die Trying morphs, oval face you actually have to go to the negative value side to get an oval face, but it's still an exquisitely made morph.

Post edited by wancow on