The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...they have to perfect it for the transmission of matter. I would love to at the end of the workday ring up "Scotty" and ask him to "Beam me home".

Think they are on about quantum data storage and manipulation, how much data can you fit on the point of a needle stuff.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited January 2013

You know how I expressed I wanted it to rain and that it wasnt happening... Well it's happening after a really hot day.... I am thrilled!

On another note, I hope they bring back the Gen 4 Elite textures team to make a bunch of Gen 5 ones. We have 1 M5 elite and 2 V5 Elites... The map transfer unfortunately degrades them somewhat. And -Yannek- seems to have stopped doing them. the last item made was the elite ponytail for V5.

Speaking of which.... A complaint... Why after all this time do we not have an accurate plug in that converts textures between gen 4 and gen 5? If one existed that was efficient I'd totally buy it.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited January 2013

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...they have to perfect it for the transmission of matter. I would love to at the end of the workday ring up "Scotty" and ask him to "Beam me home".

Think they are on about quantum data storage and manipulation, how much data can you fit on the point of a needle stuff.
    ...ahh, like our transit system's concept of how many more commuters can they cram onto a single bus so they can cut schedule frequency even more.

...got it.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited January 2013

Moar shading.

Heh, I got the brilliant idea to swap from black to white with my brush while painting to erase stuff but... Once I enabled the color layers again, I noticed it left a lot of ugly splotches that couldn't easily be fixed. Twenty minutes of work went to waste XD
    Wasn't too hard to redo, but it was tedious =)

I also added some flames to the colored picture, but I'm not sure if I like the regular version or this version better. What do you all think? =3

*Edit to add* that I don't think I've got it in me to do something like this again XD

Hydra_2.jpg
    906 x 1280 - 332K
    Hydra_wFlames.jpg
    906 x 1280 - 283K
    Hydra_1.jpg
    906 x 1280 - 272K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

...I like the first one with the sky background. The colours work better together.

edited December 1969

I thought about uploading them both when it's fully textured. The first one fits in better, and the second one just looks cool XD

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Moar shading.

Heh, I got the brilliant idea to swap from black to white with my brush while painting to erase stuff but... Once I enabled the color layers again, I noticed it left a lot of ugly splotches that couldn't easily be fixed. Twenty minutes of work went to waste XD
    Wasn't too hard to redo, but it was tedious =)

I also added some flames to the colored picture, but I'm not sure if I like the regular version or this version better. What do you all think? =3

*Edit to add* that I don't think I've got it in me to do something like this again XD

All good, stuff goes better with fire :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    You know how I expressed I wanted it to rain and that it wasnt happening... Well it's happening after a really hot day.... I am thrilled!

On another note, I hope they bring back the Gen 4 Elite textures team to make a bunch of Gen 5 ones. We have 1 M5 elite and 2 V5 Elites... The map transfer unfortunately degrades them somewhat. And -Yannek- seems to have stopped doing them. the last item made was the elite ponytail for V5.

Speaking of which.... A complaint... Why after all this time do we not have an accurate plug in that converts textures between gen 4 and gen 5? If one existed that was efficient I'd totally buy it.

no rain for us, is cooler today thirty C at ten this morning, and no smoke yet fro the big fires out of town :)

edited December 1969

Those fires are everywhere. Mum and Dad are both in the FB, and Dad's been sent off several times to help out with rural FB. Though a few times, the NSWFB had heaps of members waiting at the station to be sent out, which after payed 10hrs sitting at the station, they decided they weren't going after all. Go figure lol.

Well it poured for a short time, now the thick clouds have vanished. It's all muggy now lol

edited January 2013

Firies are my heroes. We're really dry, humidity 12%, and zero precipitation last time I looked so no wonder stuff is burning.

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Sooo tired.... But I'm almost finished D=

I'd like to be able to finish the neck and wings, or at the very least just the neck... *sighs* And do the teeth, claws, eyes, and mouth later... But... Tired D=

1288992549.jpg
    906 x 1280 - 237K
    edited December 1969

Is magnificent Rezca :)

edited December 1969

Well done on your digital painting Rezca! It's a long process, and is not something you should do when your too tired... things become very frustrating. I know. I always find the hardest thing about digital painting is knowing when to stop lol I have a tendency to want to go to far in the name of realism and perfection... Then I realize I went too far haha! Great work rezca, cant wait to see the finished work :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I cannot sleep. I got six hours of sleep though.

edited December 1969

Had to listen to a long rant in a slow supermarket queue about how all the 32 bit computers Apple sold before 2010 should be upgraded to 64 bit for free, desperate to escape after the first couple of minutes :lol:

edited January 2013

You get what you buy. It's simple. If they wanted an automatic vehicle, they would make sure it's not a manual before purchase, it's the same as choosing a 64bit computer or a 32. It's their fault for not looking into what they are buying.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2013

FRIDAY YAYYYY

vámonos a la Applebees

overloaded potato skins!

and i remembered to bring my kanji vol1 to work. I'm behind my new year's resolution by 16 kanjis.

book gives pronunciations in hiragana, doh. guess i need to memorize a few hiraganas a week, too.

kanjimanga.JPG
    1536 x 1065 - 252K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Had to listen to a long rant in a slow supermarket queue about how all the 32 bit computers Apple sold before 2010 should be upgraded to 64 bit for free, desperate to escape after the first couple of minutes :lol:

LOL free upgrade of 2-3 year old computers.. whaaaaaaa!

:lol:

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    I believe you'll find Starionwolf is independent from Miss Wolf... ;-)

No, I am not Miss Wolf. I created the nickname before I created an account on Daz's website. I remembered that I can watch DVDs with my Playstation. The TV that is connected to the Playstation has a poor sound system though. There is not enough bass.

I'm going to copy some files to my external hard drive now. I'm halfway done. My computer copies files at about 5 megabytes per second using USB 2.

Oh yeah, the sun finally came out. It did not snow last night. It is cold and windy today.

edited December 1969

FRIDAY YAYYYY

vámonos a la Applebees

overloaded potato skins!

and i remembered to bring my kanji vol1 to work. I'm behind my new year's resolution by 16 kanjis.

book gives pronunciations in hiragana, doh. guess i need to memorize a few hiraganas a week, too.

I has that book :O

Heh, you should make it a few Hiragana a day Misty. =)
    There's not as many, they're simpler, and it's basically their alphabet XD

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

I work seven days a week so no time off for me. Friday is just another day.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Garage sale time! :bug: :bug:

Complaint!

- Too much crap
    - Too little space
    -Too many items I rarely use
    - Will end up moving in March to a different room
    - No space to complete guitar mod project

So, it's time to SELL STUFF!! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Non-complaint: CRISPY TACOS! :cheese: :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Complaint!

- Too much crap
    - Too little space

Garage Sale time in my old neighborhood was always something I looked forward too =3
    Seeing almost every driveway in our neighborhood covered with tables and hoards of odds and ends... It was beautiful. <3<br /> Would go from house to house looking at stuff.

Owner of the park forbid any sort of garage sale except for on one day of the year, so it was almost like a holiday to most of us XD

edited December 1969

ohmycheezitts. Applebees took potato skins off the menu. they don't make baked potatoes til after 14:00. i looked at the waiter, like ... what am i doing here then

edited January 2013

Rezca said:
    FRIDAY YAYYYY

vámonos a la Applebees

overloaded potato skins!

I has that book :O

Heh, you should make it a few Hiragana a day Misty. =)
    There's not as many, they're simpler, and it's basically their alphabet XD

i do have a hiragana/katakana book with me at work. :)

Think i've pretty much nailed one, two, three. four is gonna take a little longer to memorize.

actually, i wrote it wrong. the 2nd line is a lil shorter and the third a lil longer. trying again ...

these are the other books i have at work with me.
    kanji de manga vol 2 and 3 are at home. i should learn a few over the weekend too.

every year i start out saying to learn a kanji a day. this year, gonna stick to it, cheesitt. no excuses.

kanji-10minutes.JPG
    1275 x 1650 - 446K
    kanji-100.JPG
    1275 x 1650 - 368K
    kanji-hira.JPG
    1275 x 1650 - 262K
    kanji1234hiraA.jpg
    747 x 939 - 68K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I am feeling restless. I feel anxious

edited December 1969

Where can I find Hitomi's templates?

edited December 1969

do you have any new year's resolutions?

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Complaint!

- Too much crap
    - Too little space

Garage Sale time in my old neighborhood was always something I looked forward too =3
    Seeing almost every driveway in our neighborhood covered with tables and hoards of odds and ends... It was beautiful. <3<br /> Would go from house to house looking at stuff.

Owner of the park forbid any sort of garage sale except for on one day of the year, so it was almost like a holiday to most of us XD

Sounds cool! We have more sales here in the Spring and early Fall, it seems.

I need to make a sell-list, so I can get organized. :)

Now saving up for Vue Complete 11! :snake: I think I should have it by early March. :coolsmile: (if not sooner)

edited December 1969

do you have any new year's resolutions?

Make something for Poser or DS. Write that book.

This discussion has been closed.