The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

1444546474850»

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

...well looks like the bots went on holiday again, 2 days of catching up

@tjohn: congratulations.

@Rezca: looks really nice with the extra shading. Still like the one with the blue sky more.

Slept in most of the day after a very long week of long days at the workplace.

Been very cold here (at least for this region of the country) with lows in the 20s and highs barely reaching 40. The one good thing, it's also been uncharacteristically sunny for this time of year.

For some reason, can't play vids on Youtube. I click on the Flash symbol, but nothing happens. Has there been an update to the Flash Player recently? As I have auto updates disabled I don't get any messages when a new version is available.

edited December 1969

...hmmmm page 99

...The Post Apocalyptic Complaint Thread

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Two pics I did for a friend of his character (Who hates being called a snake XD )

you_indeed_were_tasty.jpg
    1280 x 975 - 145K
    you_look_tasty.jpg
    1280 x 1280 - 228K
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...For some reason, can't play vids on Youtube. I click on the Flash symbol, but nothing happens. Has there been an update to the Flash Player recently? As I have auto updates disabled I don't get any messages when a new version is available.

I was forced through an update on Thursday - apparently there was some vulnerability in the 11.300 series Flash player. v(~_~)v
    edited December 1969

...which update did you install?

I also think this is affecting the comments pages on my local news site.

edited January 2013

I've ended up with "Shockwave Flash 11.5.502.146" (in Firefox). No discernible problems in youtube with it.

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

...what's the difference from the normal Flash Player?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I had a nightmare so I cannot sleep right now

edited December 1969

Oh no D=

Nightmares are no fun at all (As a general rule of thumb)

edited January 2013

Kyoto Kid said:

To be honest, I have no idea at all! <(^_^). It came from the Adobe website though.</p>
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Oh no D=

Nightmares are no fun at all (As a general rule of thumb)

Yeah but I tend to forget what they were about, but remember that I had one.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

To be honest, I have no idea at all! <(^_^). It came from the Adobe website though.</div>
    " It came from the Adobe website" sounds like the title of a 1950s horror film.
    edited December 1969

Vue =O

I have no idea why I wasted 30 minutes of render time on this, but oh well ^^

cave____by_akaikosh-d5rmtud.jpg
    800 x 340 - 131K
    edited December 1969

Right now I cannot figure out Magento.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Vue =O

I have no idea why I wasted 30 minutes of render time on this, but oh well ^^

Experience gained - priceless. :)
    edited December 1969

Birthday gift for a close friend of mine =)

aurana_hatchday.jpg
    1551 x 1245 - 187K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    tjohn said:
    I didn't write these, but they made me laugh.

lol
    #4 nah, you find things when you stop looking for it :)

I think I'm looking for a new complaint thread name...

the "I didn't make a snow bikini render in time complaint thread" ... >_<</div>

what theme would come after snow?

flower and flutterby bikini? :)

edited December 1969

meteorology reporting. no worries, no falling meteors in our forecasts

today and ... a flashback of our weathers from ... Sept 09,2012

120908.png
    605 x 1101 - 372K
    130120b.png
    809 x 805 - 186K
    130120a.png
    801 x 813 - 225K
    edited January 2013

heyyy, i haz another green square. :)

maybe celebrate by updating avi to valentine ... or not. doh

my dough ball is risen wow more than double. i shoulda took before and after pictures. oh well, next time.

thinking about valentines. realized i've never rendered Stan the Man.
    several characters i've never rendered, something to do today. :)

it's time to pop that bread dough in the oven. will it grow when it bakes? so excited.
    hmm recipe says something about a baker's stone
    is that anything like a sorcerer's stone? or philosopher's stone?
    and why does the same movie have different names?

the philosopher's complaint tread
    the express complaint thread
    the diagonlilly complaint thread

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

No clue why, but it might be cultural differences?

The Philosopher's Stone is called by a lot of things in FMA

"The Philosohper's Stone, the Red Tincture, the Next Element, etc"

I think it had at least five or six names it went by. Different people called it different things.

edited December 1969

I don't know why so many peple I talk with seem to have someone else they hate whom I also talk with often...
    At least most just grumble and fume, but every so often I get Notes or PM's telling me to stop talking with one of my friends because they didn't get along with them very well.
    Why does life always have to be like this? DX

I just find it very hard to understand what to do when two people I've talked with for years and like a lot... One sends me a note/PM claiming the other is a horrible person and whatever...

What am I supposed to do in a situation like that? DX

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    I don't know why so many peple I talk with seem to have someone else they hate whom I also talk with often...
    At least most just grumble and fume, but every so often I get Notes or PM's telling me to stop talking with one of my friends because they didn't get along with them very well.

I just find it very hard to understand what to do when two people I've talked with for years and like a lot... One sends me a note/PM claiming the other is a horrible person and whatever...

it's better not to take sides.

they make up eventually.

same m.o. when parents are fighting.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

You trust your own judgement, you don't rely on other people to make your mind up for you. Is what I would suggest.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Rezca said:

You trust your own judgement, you don't rely on other people to make your mind up for you. Is what I would suggest.

I agree with Pam.

edited December 1969

*sighs* I know, it's just hard to see friends fighting like this D=

The message I got:

I just feel that I have to warn you a little bit about her before you do more stuff for her.

Don't expect her to do anything for you after a while. She's well known to be the kind of person who's extremely friendly and nice to people she meets online, but after a while she'll stop chatting completely with you. I think she does that because she always tries to get as many "worshippers" as possible to like and watch her art and such. I made the mistake of doing art for her once, she was extremely ungrateful and didn't seem to care the least, and that's also about the time when she started ignoring me.

Yes, she is well known to be a VERY friendly person, and does sometimes randomly stop talking with people, but it's almost always from severe depression or being very busy. As for the second statement? Well, she's never been like that and I've never heard anyone else say that about her before, so i think he's just jumping to conclusions. =/

Still, I don't like getting involved in these things, and try to keep both sides from bickering at each other... I'd like to remain friends with both people, but sometimes it's just not always possible to be friends with everyone D=

edited December 1969

*sighs* Anyway moving on. I've decided to go for Vue xStream this coming weekend, and will put Lightwave on hold for the future - possibly before C4D upgrade.

Ahh yes and minor complaint: Got some Tacos from TacoBell and 1/4 of them were Dorrito shell tacos >_<<br /> I only asked for regular supremes :P

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

The message I got:

I just feel that I have to warn you a little bit about her before you do more stuff for her.

Don't expect her to do anything for you after a while. She's well known to be the kind of person who's extremely friendly and nice to people she meets online, but after a while she'll stop chatting completely with you. I think she does that because she always tries to get as many "worshippers" as possible to like and watch her art and such. I made the mistake of doing art for her once, she was extremely ungrateful and didn't seem to care the least, and that's also about the time when she started ignoring me.

Yes, she is well known to be a VERY friendly person, and does sometimes randomly stop talking with people, but it's almost always from severe depression or being very busy. As for the second statement? Well, she's never been like that and I've never heard anyone else say that about her before, so i think he's just jumping to conclusions. =/

Still, I don't like getting involved in these things, and try to keep both sides from bickering at each other... I'd like to remain friends with both people, but sometimes it's just not always possible to be friends with everyone D=

meh.. you can always say thanks for the warning and see if she drops it statisfied that you are now properly informed or see if she continues to push the issue

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

The message I got:

I personally wouldn't qualify it with a response. You make the choice whether or not you want to keep the contact.

edited January 2013

it's bread. :) my very first loaf of bread made from scratch.

recipe said 2 tsp of salt. it's a tad too salty to my tastebuds. i don't have table salt, i baked it with kosher salt, which i thought was what i was supposed to use for baking. next loaf i'll try it with 1 tsp.

it's lovely crispy on the outside. steam came out when i cut it. there was a thin line that looked a lil doughy still, but the internal heat made it keep on baking inside. so fluffy.

nommnommnomm

sends homemade bread out to the interwebs. lil plate of olive oil with fresh ground pepper for bread dipping.

some campbel tomato soup later for more delicious bread dipping.

the day is made for still more baking. :) brr/brr out.
    what to make next?
    flipping through joyofbaking
    coffee crumb cake ... no haz sour cream
    blueberry strudel muffins ... no bluberries, strawberries on hand. no muffin pan, but i could make one big muffin cake in a meatloaf pan. strawberry mega muffin!

1stbread.png
    320 x 240 - 154K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited January 2013

I wonder why I still have this cough. Probably should call my doctor tomorrow.

Fresh Coffee this way

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.