Chinese New Year Sale

2»

Comments

• XP PointblankXP Pointblank Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zylox said:

The Eastern Beauty POP Poses are $2.13 with Eastern Beauty, not free as the ad said. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

I'm having the same issue.

So sorry, they were supposed to be $2.13 with the purchase to tie into Chinese New Year. They correctly state the price on the newsletter, just not the splash page. My most sincere apologies I've sent Kevin an email, but they aren't quite in the office yet.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

looks like they updated the splash page

• bulathardbulathard Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

If I do not have time to return the money, so I bought Eastern Beuty again to put me a gift in the form of FREE Morphing Python & Cold Blooded. I about buying Eastern Beauty'll change my mind and not buy it because I bought it only for to get FREE Morphing Python & Cold Blooded =)

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

looks like they updated the splash page

such a shame they've updated that way...

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,732
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

Not sure on that one,

Anyhow, if any of you didn't want Ryuu, something tells me this render may change your minds. The top is from Smay's Bad Guy and does look a little bright. Well, over here in the UK, there is a well known brand of washing powder called Daz, so, he's been using it, LOL!

Congratulations to the creators, he is outstanding!!

CHEERS!

Nope, didn't change my mind. nice looking character, but i rarely use males in my renders so I can't justify even the high sale price. Nice image though.

just picked up Eastern Beauties, the poses and cold blooded, it all worked fine with checkout, now off to play. I thought about not buying any to vote with my wallet that I HATE this new way of having to buy something to get sales on other items, but I really wanted Eastern Beauties.

edited December 1969

Thank you so much FSMCDesigns :)

• ZyloxZylox Posts: 787
    edited December 1969

Zylox said:

The Eastern Beauty POP Poses are $2.13 with Eastern Beauty, not free as the ad said. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

So sorry, they were supposed to be $2.13 with the purchase to tie into Chinese New Year. They correctly state the price on the newsletter, just not the splash page. My most sincere apologies I've sent Kevin an email, but they aren't quite in the office yet.

Thanks for the explanation. I am off to buy both of them as well as Ryuu and Cold Blooded. I already have the python. They all look very nice.

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Holy Cow. There are so many single model characters for sale that I had dismissed products such as Ashley as expensive single characters. Instead, each one is like a new wing of a man-factory o_o

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I just tried to add Santos for M5 by forbidden Whispers to my cart, (yes I have all the other items in my cart) to qualify for 40% off but it is only giving the 20% off...this should give 40% off, as I also put Axel in my cart and it was 40% off

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,433
    edited December 1969

Kharma said:
    I just tried to add Santos for M5 by forbidden Whispers to my cart, (yes I have all the other items in my cart) to qualify for 40% off but it is only giving the 20% off...this should give 40% off, as I also put Axel in my cart and it was 40% off

The discount only applies to releases older than 60 days. Santo is a very new character and is still running his intro sale. That's why it's not included. :)

edited December 1969

Someday, Santo, someday... Not today, though. You have buddies older than 60 days and I'm going to hang out with those cool guys for now.

edited December 1969

Zylox said:
    Zylox said:

Thanks for the explanation. I am off to buy both of them as well as Ryuu and Cold Blooded. I already have the python. They all look very nice.

NP and thank you ;) Sorry for any confusion again.

edited December 1969

ok thank you ForbiddenWhispers...will have to stick with Axel for now he has been on my wishlist for a while :)

• HeraHera Posts: 1,957
    edited December 1969

Well nothing of this seem to work - this is what my cart looks now! No free snakes and no $2.13 for those famous poses, instead they're costing me $6.96

And I've been picking out and putting in items to the cart now in various constellations for about an hour now, to try to figure it out without luck. Phew.... I'm off to bed.

Untitled-2.jpg
    295 x 404 - 18K
    Untitled-1.jpg
    312 x 423 - 20K
    edited December 1969

Did you click "Go to Shopping Cart"? The discounts only show once actually there or at checkout.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,732
    edited December 1969

Herakleia said:
    Well nothing of this seem to work - this is what my cart looks now! No free snakes and no $2.13 for those famous poses, instead they're costing me $6.96

And I've been picking out and putting in items to the cart now in various constellations for about an hour now, to try to figure it out without luck. Phew.... I'm off to bed.

Go to your shopping cart, not the quick cart.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,957
    edited December 1969

Thank you, dan, it's correct, it shows up as a discount @ checkout. How could I know :)

edited December 1969

Is the Feb platclub coupon working or is it not able to be used on this sale? I tried to apply it to my cart and it says applied at the top but $6 was not taken off the total,,,just wondering before I check out as I will use it if possible , if not I will save it for something else

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,885
    edited December 1969

Kharma said:
    Is the Feb platclub coupon working or is it not able to be used on this sale? I tried to apply it to my cart and it says applied at the top but $6 was not taken off the total,,,just wondering before I check out as I will use it if possible , if not I will save it for something else

The Platinum Club coupon only works on Daz Originals, so I don't think there is anything in this sale that it applies to.

edited December 1969

Kharma said:

The Platinum Club coupon only works on Daz Originals, so I don't think there is anything in this sale that it applies to.

thanks for the reply, just thought I'd check to see if anyone had used it as I didn't use one before and found out after that I could have

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

Not sure on that one,

Anyhow, if any of you didn't want Ryuu, something tells me this render may change your minds. The top is from Smay's Bad Guy and does look a little bright. Well, over here in the UK, there is a well known brand of washing powder called Daz, so, he's been using it, LOL!

Congratulations to the creators, he is outstanding!!

CHEERS!

Nice render!

I haven't downloaded the M5 version of Ryuu yet, but I just installed the M5 version of Santo, and all the morphs from both versions are showing in my Shaping tab, so I would guess the same thing applies to Ryuu. I'll know in a little bit.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited February 2013

(wrong thread -- moved by myself)

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,885
    edited December 1969

I was also a little dissapointed that I have to pay for Ryuu the whole price,even though I already bought Ryuu for Genesis and M4.

For Santos they had a special option for those users, who have paid the older version of Santos before. For Ryuu not.

I don't understand that kind of price politics. Can someone please explain me the different handlings.

I know nothing was officially said, but when I look at my cart (check out page, not quick cart), there is an additional discount in there. Not as large I understand the Santos discount is/was, (if my math is right. I don't have Santos for Genesis, but I do have Ryuu), but my understanding is that Ryuu required more work to update.