edited December 1969

Thanks guys!

DPool51.JPG
    1000 x 571 - 224K
    DPool50.JPG
    1000 x 571 - 177K
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

The water pouring in from the head is awesome!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

LORDY... I love that! AWESOME!

• maatausetmaatauset Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

This project is progressing nicely. I love the water effects. :)

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493
    edited December 1969

You have Skills!!!!

edited December 1969

Was wondering what happened with this project. drakken3d's last post was May 29th!

• ariocharioch Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

This is my first time seeing this project. I started with the first post and read each post in sequence, my interest and excitement growing with each update. I love the Great Old Ones feel of the set! I recently picked up Cthulhu Rising and have been trying to figure out where to place him, and I think I've found that place!

I, too, agree with SY about the pentagram. Good move taking it out. One of the things I was going to suggest early on was to add more sea/ocean themes to the textures, and it looks like I don't have to as drak added those in in later updates.

I'm also curious where drak went. I'd love to see this product's release come to fruition and it will be in my cart that very day!

• drakken3ddrakken3d Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks mates!

The Prop will be released soon. The set is at DAZ right now, we made last changes and now it is in the Marketing department i think.

I will let you know when it is released.

Thanks for your interest.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

Cool!!! it looks fantastic :)

edited December 1969

Thanks for the update! Can't wait!

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Unlike others, I can't say for certain I'll pick this up (although I want to!) as it creeps me out something fierce, but I feel compelled by the power of the ancients to tell you how amazing it is! The ambience is astounding, the feeling of hoary reverence, the loving detail crafted, apparently by acolytes of evil, into every nook of a complex structure whose design is to focus mass attention on a person being ritually sacrificed by drowning...

It is an absolutely powerful set-piece.

I'm going to go render fluffy bunnies, cute horsies, and happy children for a few hours now... :)

-- Morgan

edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Unlike others, I can't say for certain I'll pick this up (although I want to!) as it creeps me out something fierce, but I feel compelled by the power of the ancients to tell you how amazing it is! The ambience is astounding, the feeling of hoary reverence, the loving detail crafted, apparently by acolytes of evil, into every nook of a complex structure whose design is to focus mass attention on a person being ritually sacrificed by drowning...

It is an absolutely powerful set-piece.

I'm going to go render fluffy bunnies, cute horsies, and happy children for a few hours now... :)

-- Morgan

Suck it up, buttercup :)

Disclaimer: if this set prop opens the door to the dark side and sucks you in, well, we DO have cookies!

edited December 1969

Congrats on your release. It's carted for now but I can't wait to have it! :-)

• drakken3ddrakken3d Posts: 0
    edited July 2013

Thanks! I hope you like it.

Here is the link: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/the-drowning-pool

cheers

Post edited by drakken3d on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,971
    edited December 1969

Just hitting the 'buy' button now :)

edited December 1969

I'm downloading The Drowning Pool now. Congrats, drak and thank you for this fantastic set!

• cindyking02cindyking02 Posts: 0
    edited July 2013

I am looking forward to download it and it seem this is really nice congrats.

Post edited by cindyking02 on
  • GrattersGratters Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have just seen this thread and am amazed.

Having only just been dabbling in ZBrush (I think one column is my best achievement so far) and UV mapping/texturing, I can appreciate the time and skill that has gone into this.

Congratulations and may it sell phenomenally.

edited December 1969

Gratters said:
    I have just seen this thread and am amazed.

Having only just been dabbling in ZBrush (I think one column is my best achievement so far) and UV mapping/texturing, I can appreciate the time and skill that has gone into this.

Congratulations and may it sell phenomenally.

Here is the official release thread link:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/25993/

• GrattersGratters Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks pal, that was the thread I started in but followed the link to the progress thread to see it take shape.