Bend Control for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    Zev0 said:
    Bend Control G8M is complete. Just need to finish up some promos:)

You're a legend! Thank you :)

• I installed it and the morphs are not appearing under "Shaping". Did I do something wrong?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited October 2017

Those are Shape Shift morphs. The Bend Control morphs are located under Pose Controls\Hip\Bend Control and Pose Controls\Legs\Bend Control.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Oh it turns out to be on entirely different tab I didn't even know exists .-.

It's on Posing -> Editor

I was looking at Shaping->Editor

You can also use them under Parameters Tab and just go to Pose Controls.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,014

I was in desperate need of bend control for G8M today. I couldn't believe I didn't own it. I guess it hasn't even made its way to the store yet.

It will be available before week is over.

Good! Thanks.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,873

THANKS AGAIN for your largesse. I do, however, want you to stay in business, (and I wonder how you can do it). Keep up the great work!

• UthgardUthgard Posts: 853

I have no words. Luckily (citation needed), I have emojis: heart

• Kev914Kev914 Posts: 1,109

Thanks for the unbelievable price for the Bend Controls for Genesis 8 male. Actually, thanks does even seem like enough. But,...thanks just the same!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

I hope you do a lot of volume!!!

Your discount is much appreciated (and unbelievable).

Thanks for the support. The discounts are only so huge right now because the loyalty discount stacks with the pc sale discount rules. Things will return to normal so enjoy while it lastscheeky

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957

Thanks again, for the banner loyalty sale Zev0! laughyes

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Enjoying em!

• PedroCPedroC Posts: 194

Thanks for the discounts yes.

• Zev0 said:

Thanks for the support. The discounts are only so huge right now because the loyalty discount stacks with the pc sale discount rules. Things will return to normal so enjoy while it lastscheeky

Wow thank you so much! Your morphs are great and allow so much character customization.

• Thanks for the discount

Fantastic discount! Thank you, Zev0.

• Picked up Bend Control for G8M. Great discount! Thanks, Zev0!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I didn't get the discount but still got an amazing price for it.  So thanks from me too.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I didn't get the discount but still got an amazing price for it.  So thanks from me too.

I didn't get the discount, either, Sonja, but I got an amazing price on the bundle!

Thank you, Zev0.

edited November 2017

The added discount only lasted over the weekend. That is the longest it could run. And only got recieved if you owned the G8F version to offset the male price to match those who just bought the bundle.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Zev0 said:

The added discount only lasted over the weekend. That is the longest it could run. And only got recieved if you owned the G8F version to offset the male price to match those who just bought the bundle.

I wasn't implying that I should get the discount, as I didn't own the trigger for it.  What I was trying to say was that I really appreciated the discounted price for those of us who didn't qualify for the big discount.  Clearly, I need to work on how I word things lol! 

G8F version has been updated with Monique 8 support.

G8M version has been updated with Darius 8 support.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,130
    Zev0 said:

Those are Shape Shift morphs. The Bend Control morphs are located under Pose Controls\Hip\Bend Control and Pose Controls\Legs\Bend Control.

Oh, OK. I just bought this yesterday, and I did have trouble finding the sliders. Yes, now I see them in Pose Controls/Hip/Bend Control, and Pose Controls/Legs/Bend Control. (All of this in the Perameters Tab.)

And yes, I do see them there just in Pose Controls. But it's good to have the "sections" that are just their own, such as Hip/Bend Control and Legs/Bend Control.

Are they also located in other places? I don't see them in Shaping Tab.

Thank you for keeping your products updated, Zev0.

inquire said:
    Zev0 said:

Oh, OK. I just bought this yesterday, and I did have trouble finding the sliders. Yes, now I see them in Pose Controls/Hip/Bend Control, and Pose Controls/Legs/Bend Control. (All of this in the Perameters Tab.)

And yes, I do see them there just in Pose Controls. But it's good to have the "sections" that are just their own, such as Hip/Bend Control and Legs/Bend Control.

Are they also located in other places? I don't see them in Shaping Tab.

They are posing morphs and will not show under the shaping tab.
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

Sometimes, some of the morphs work and others will not. For example, if I have a leg fully bent, and I try to expand the shin. The slider simply won't slide. If I type in a number, the number doesn't take. Nothing happens. Why, I wonder, is this? Are there some kinds of imposed limits?