Bend Control for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited May 2018

If the master controllers are dialled up they should trigger. They never lock unless the master controller isn't dialled then the linked morphs are not usable. The product has automated morphs which you can adjust when controlled by the master controllers, and manual morphs which are independant.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

OK. Sorry. My Bad. I didn't realize that the master controllers should be dialed up. That actually is a real feature.

edited July 2020

Yes. From there you can make adjustments and set the strengths. Here is a vid showing your to use it.

This is g3 version but principle is the same.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718
    edited July 2018

How come you didn't do the arms too? It didn't even occur to me that you hadn't until I tried to use it. This is me realising. :-) 

tragedy g8 DSf 01.jpg
    1335 x 1442 - 846K
    Post edited by AbnerK on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

I second the arms. The only really annoying part of the Daz Male Anatomy to me is the Distal Biceps-Forearm and the Lat-Shoulder union. It seems no matter what I do it never looks quite right.

I'll review the arms. It wasn't needed as much as the leg bending.

Thank you. Your continued support is appreciated.

edited September 2019

Hi. Guys. Product updated to add Center Smoother 1 & 2 which smooths out area between glutes on certain shapes and when Geograft anatomy sets are added while the hip controller is being used.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

Thanks, Zev! You're constantly improving your product. This is so appreciated!

Thank you from me also. We really appreciate your after the sale service and support.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
    edited April 2020

Genesis 8 Female. Is this just for me?^^... I did try to fix it bymyself, but I could not find "Leg Leg" in any file, I have Notepad++ but, well maybe is the script that contains it hidden?

And a other thing:

Is it possible to bend this with bendcontrol up? If I use meshgrabber, the clothes would not follow.

Post edited by Loony on
    edited April 2020

Click on Bend Control 2 up. The individual leg folders are for fine tuning. They are controlled by the master controller dial Inside the Bend Control Folder which activates the dials.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited April 2020

"Is it possible to bend this with bendcontrol up? If I use meshgrabber, the clothes would not follow."

You will have to move the legs way higher, or use meshgrabber to modify whatever is colliding with the legs.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

Click on Bend Control 2 up. The individual leg folders are for the hidden dials. They are controlled by the master controller dial Inside the Bend Control Folder.

I dont get that point :D No idea what you mean :D and did you see what I posted ? :D with the Leg Leg, normally it should be "Left Leg" :)

edited May 2020

There.

Capture.JPG
    463 x 611 - 54K
    Post edited by Zev0 on

weird, you have it correct named.

And yes there did I activate it first, btw. the Bend Side thing at the left leg was not moveable, like it was  locked, but it wasnt O_o....

I moved it now a bit with meshgrabber, at the Leg where she does sit on, because I can hide the leg under the pants, so i could shrink the pants a bit.

edited May 2020

Please review the product promos as everything is explained there regarding those leg sliders that are visible. Thanks

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MBuschMBusch Posts: 547

I am getting the following errors in my log file:

2020-07-03 05:35:13.691 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6681): Could not find target property for formula: rThigh:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/rThighBend_CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n115.dsf#CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n115?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/RThigh%20BendSideSide.dsf
    2020-07-03 05:35:13.694 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6681): Could not find target property for formula: rThigh:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/rThighBend_CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n115.dsf#CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n115?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/Hip%20Expand%20R%20%26%20Leg%20Bend.dsf
    2020-07-03 05:35:45.207 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6681): Could not find target property for formula: rThigh:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/rThighBend_CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n115.dsf#CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n115?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/Hip%20Expand%20R%20%26%20Leg%20S2S.dsf

Can you explain me what it does mean and if I can correct the errors by myself?

edited July 2020

Hi. Are those morphs present in your data directory in data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend Control/ ?

Post edited by Zev0 on

Yes, they are installed.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,014

You showed a list of files, but not the folder they are in. Are they in the exact folder that Zev0 asked about?

I'd just ignore them. As long as the product works it's fine. I have way more of those errors on my Genesis from multiple products and they work fine.

edited July 2020
    barbult said:

You showed a list of files, but not the folder they are in. Are they in the exact folder that Zev0 asked about?

They are in the correct folder. I installed the files using DIM and checked the path from the error in the log file.

Zev0 said:

I'd just ignore them. As long as the product works it's fine. I have way more of those errors on my Genesis from multiple products and they work fine.

Well, that's an unexpectd answer. I know of those errors are present on a lot of products and for the most part they work. I was able to sanitaze my log file. Currently I have just 4 products showing errors in my DS log file.

Post edited by MBusch on
    edited July 2020

In most cases if another product uses the same CTRL slider value that log entry normally pops up or if that slider is present in another product. It is nothing to worry about.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Hi. I have a lot of error messages... Almost all products concern zev0 products. Example: 2022-11-20 17:20:43.331 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6969): Formula target property not found: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Monique%208/FBMMonique8.dsf#FBMMonique8_Cage?value - in file: /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female /Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/LShin%20CompressM8%20Assist.dsf
    Very often reference is made to products that I do not own and that were not specified as a requirement on the product page. How do I get rid of these error messages? And why are almost all products affected by zev0 and hardly any products from other suppliers?

• mfrank01328_e9ea05b22a said:

Hi. I have a lot of error messages... Almost all products concern zev0 products. Example: 2022-11-20 17:20:43.331 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6969): Formula target property not found: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Monique%208/FBMMonique8.dsf#FBMMonique8_Cage?value - in file: /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female /Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/LShin%20CompressM8%20Assist.dsf
    Very often reference is made to products that I do not own and that were not specified as a requirement on the product page. How do I get rid of these error messages? And why are almost all products affected by zev0 and hardly any products from other suppliers?

I've never had an issue like this with any Zev0 product, including this one. I'd suggest you uninstall the Zev0 products and reinstall, and if that doesn't work, try the same with Genesis 8/8.1 starter essentials. It's worth a shot.

edited November 2022

mfrank01328_e9ea05b22a said:

Hi. I have a lot of error messages... Almost all products concern zev0 products. Example: 2022-11-20 17:20:43.331 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6969): Formula target property not found: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Monique%208/FBMMonique8.dsf#FBMMonique8_Cage?value - in file: /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female /Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/LShin%20CompressM8%20Assist.dsf

Just ignore the log message. I like have over 20 lol. This does not impact the product at all. That appeared because I had Monique installed at the time of making jcm's. If you don't have her its no issue. She isn't a requirement and the product will work as intended. It is a different issue if the product caused a popup or error message inside studio.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 24,014
    And these are not "errors"; they are only "warnings".
  • Many thanks to Zev0.

For barbult: It's always gratifying that you get so few reasonable answers on the Internet, but instead are overwhelmed with such silly comments. Any clear-thinking person would have noticed right away that I'm not trying to be quibbling, I just want an answer on how to get rid of these WARNINGS. So thanks again for that stupid comment that just delays.

• mfrank01328_e9ea05b22a said:

Many thanks to Zev0.

For barbult: It's always gratifying that you get so few reasonable answers on the Internet, but instead are overwhelmed with such silly comments. Any clear-thinking person would have noticed right away that I'm not trying to be quibbling, I just want an answer on how to get rid of these WARNINGS. So thanks again for that stupid comment that just delays.

You did, however, describe them as errors in your post. The point Barbult was making is that an error is something not working, a warnign is a heads up that there may be an issue (depending on what is meant to have happened) - in this case the events the warnings are reporting are expected if the character in questuion is not installed adn do not in fact indicate a problem (so not an error).