Aging Morphs and Bend Morphs for Genesis to be released at Daz (commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,050
edited March 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

For those who already purchased these products at my other stores, thank you for the support:) For those who have not, they have been removed from there and will be released exclusively here at Daz soon:)

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 550K
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 566K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Where is the "like" button around here? :)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,050
    edited March 2013

A set of pics..

popup_5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 461K
    popup_3.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 220K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Awesome! I've been hoping the Aging morphs in particular would be brought over here.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Oh good stuff, I was trying to get Aging Morphs today from Rendo and it wouldn't let me, now I know why.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited March 2013

Does that mean we can transfer our purchases to this store somehow?

Post edited by agent unawares on
    edited December 1969

I wouldn't have thought so. You would have to check with Zev0 and Daz3D about that

edited March 2013

That's what I'm doing. %-P

If not I sincerely hope the Renderosity customers still get updates.

EDIT: Hmm, the product I'm remembering is different but also by Zev0, so I'm still interested.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,847
    edited December 1969

I was wondering how comparatively minor updates would be handled for people who bought those items elsewhere. For something like, say, correcting errors that might be discovered, how would that be handled? Would those be added to the accounts elsewhere?

I know that when it got a major upgrade, Genesis Generation X wound up with two packages in the store here, and which one you needed depended on which one you'd bought and where. (And that seems to have been impressively confusing for many.) Will that happen for the Aging and Bend morphs?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited March 2013

Any PA (Published Artist) worth his salt, (And Zev0 is) supports all their customers. I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.

EDIT: The Gen X example is what I mean. We all got support.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited March 2013

Hi guys, the products are exactly the same, just with re-vamped promo's. If there are any updates, I will notify all rendo buyers or make it available via an external link for them.:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Thanks Zev0...there you go folks straight from the horses mouth...not that I am calling Zev0 a horse, mind you I didn't think Zev0 would mind too much.....what was that..neigh Lad.

edited December 1969

Lol..I don't mind...

edited December 1969

:) Phew!

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

<----still thinks the Bend Morphs should be pose controls :) But they do look great :)</p>

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Been using your aging morphs for some time. Like them a lot. Looking forward to more from you.

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    <----still thinks the Bend Morphs should be pose controls :) But they do look great :)</div>

That is an option, I'll speak to Daz and see what they say. Thankfully I can still email all the buyers of the product from rendo and notify them on an update and give them a link. Will have to see what options there are for the other store.

edited December 1969

Been using your aging morphs for some time. Like them a lot. Looking forward to more from you.

edited December 1969

Good, you know I am a fan. May I ask how the displacement maps are coming along?

edited March 2013

Very good. Constantly refining them. You will now be able to add displacement on different parts of the face/body and build up your own. EG say I want an aged face but less wrinkles around the eye, you will be able to control the eye area and dial at different strengths. Its a challenging project but its getting there. So instead of one displacement, you have many that overlay each other to your liking. That is the plan anyways lol. and the project is bigger than that now. The displacements are just one part of it:) Thats all I can say for now.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    wancow said:
    <----still thinks the Bend Morphs should be pose controls :) But they do look great :)</div>

That is an option, I'll speak to Daz and see what they say.

Zev0, that would be UBER helpful!

edited December 1969

Sending the mail now:)

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Very good. Constantly refining them. You will now be able to add displacement on different parts of the face/body and build up your own. EG say I want an aged face but less wrinkles around the eye, you will be able to control the eye area and dial at different strengths. Its a challenging project but its getting there. So instead of one displacement, you have many that overlay each other to your liking. That is the plan anyways lol. and the project is bigger than that now. The displacements are just one part of it:) Thats all I can say for now.
    See that is why I am a fan...no, not stalker material but I like the way you think. This is exactly what I wanted to see, CONTROL over what we want to achieve. For me though there is no rush, I need a new computer first. :) BUt you said enough for me, thanks.
    edited December 1969

Lol Cool. I just dont see why one option should be given if there is a way to make many:) I love choice, so I try to incorporate that as much as possible in whatever I make.

edited December 1969

The bend morphs are now located under Pose control. Will test installers when I get them to confirm.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Are the smoothing of the bends going to directly coincide with the bend of the joint now?

edited March 2013

Nope. Everything is applied manually. This is how it works. Pose Genesis, see how bad the glute is in that pose, and dial up the needed morphs till you are happy. In these promo examples I just dialled up about three bend morphs till I was happy with the look. Everything works around the main bendfix morph, from there you dial up the others around it. It really is extremely simple to use:) Auto dialled morphs are a problem with Genesis because with mixed shapes you cannot predict the results so manual is always better. I have bought a few products that auto dial with bends and as soon as you mix a shape the results go all crazy.

popup_4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 425K
    popup_1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 513K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    The bend morphs are now located under Pose control. Will test installers when I get them to confirm.

UUUUU RAWK!!!!!

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    wancow said:

That is an option, I'll speak to Daz and see what they say. Thankfully I can still email all the buyers of the product from rendo and notify them on an update and give them a link. Will have to see what options there are for the other store.

Thank you. :)
  • swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

Hi Zevo,

Any word on when these morphs will be released here at DAZ.????

Cheers,

S.K.

edited December 1969

Zev0, just so you know, having them as Pose controls makes working with them in scenes insanely easy to deal with! Having them MANUALLY applied, as you have told us you implemented them, allows for the greatest possible customization by the end user. I plan on getting these soon as they are released :)