Aging Morphs and Bend Morphs for Genesis to be released at Daz (commercial)

2»

Comments

• swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

Hi Zevo,

Any update on these morphs will be available here.????

Cheers,

S.K.

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,034
    edited December 1969

I can't praise the aging morphs enough! I use them all the time - you don't need to use just for 'aging' but also to add character to a face, create an interesting nose, etc. Again, these are excellent morphs and I look forward to what else Zev comes up with.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Hi Zevo,

Any update on these morphs will be available here.????

Cheers,

S.K.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20649/ your lucky day. :)
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited April 2013

Crap..sorry for the absence here. My notification is not working lol. Well the Aging Morphs is out as you have all seen and the Bend morphs will be out in 2-3 days I think.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited April 2013

bohemian3 said:
    I can't praise the aging morphs enough! I use them all the time - you don't need to use just for 'aging' but also to add character to a face, create an interesting nose, etc. Again, these are excellent morphs and I look forward to what else Zev comes up with.

Thanks man. Well I am working on a few other projects. But the main focus is to get the skin overlay projects complete. As a bonus it will include vascularity as well (now with M5,V5 support) and this will be for M4, V4, M5,V5. So making a merchant resource and stand alone 1 click solutions for 4 UV sets is a lot of work. But I am working as fast as I can:) I will start a thread when that is near completion.

Post edited by Zev0 on