Toe Control For Genesis - Now Available (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited December 1969

Still no date yet. Daz is in control of release dates even if the product is complete long time before hand. I am also waiting lol:)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

:P :P :P

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,376
    edited December 1969

How about Nails for Genesis as your next project? Something like PD Nails, especially with options like Square, Stiletto and Lengths.

edited May 2013

Naa..My next product is something much bigger and a bit cooler:) Let's just say I find it the most useful product I have made to date:) Will start a thread as soon as I get permission or when the time is right:) Best of all, it will be a resource so you guys can join in the fun in creating your own content. And no its not the skin overlay product. Thats on hold until this gets done.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,950
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Still no date yet. Daz is in control of release dates even if the product is complete long time before hand. I am also waiting lol:)

What a brutal Toe-taltarian regime. It's clear that the Toe-tal power has gone to their heads. I refuse to give up in defeet, but can I hang-ten for as long as it takes? These are truly the times that try mens' soles.

edited May 2013

Lol. Some of us signed up for Daz to manage releases so when they do come out they are promoted properly. Its better than just having your product appearing in the store with no newsletter mention or any promo highlights. We want our products to get the best exposure so we are happy to be patient, knowing that when they are released, its noticed:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Naa..My next product is something much bigger and a bit cooler:) Let's just say I find it the most useful product I have made to date:)

Hold on... MORE useful than the old age morphs, the breast and glute morphs, the sitting morphs or Dental Plan? More useful than the Toes or hose? Given that most of what you've done is filling holes in the Genesis marketplace, that implies that... MY GOD! You've finally solved the boot morphing problem in auto-fit!

(Or it's a soft-tissue deformation tool, a variable skin texture shader, an exporter for 3DS and Lightwave, or a button that creates your own customized sale on DAZ3d when you push it. Hey, I'll be happy with any of those. ;) )

edited December 1969

No boot solving:( I wish though lol....

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,074
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Naa..My next product is something much bigger and a bit cooler:) Let's just say I find it the most useful product I have made to date:) Will start a thread as soon as I get permission or when the time is right:) Best of all, it will be a resource so you guys can join in the fun in creating your own content. And no its not the skin overlay product. Thats on hold until this gets done.

Tease. :)
    edited December 1969

Yes, Z is a teaseaholic! :P

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited May 2013

Zev0 said:

Well yeah, that's SickleYield's rigging kit. ;)

In all seriousness, though, I'm biting my toenails and waiting for this one with burning eagerness.

want.gif
    420 x 350 - 564K
    Post edited by Skiriki on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,369
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    I just did a test on the 3 Toe morph. Immediately I saw the toes were distorted and had mis-alligned the toe nails but that was because they never had to take toe movement into consideration and worked perfectly for their shape needs. This means when a movement morph is applied the results are not that great. But there still is a certain level of usability, but the results aren't perfect. Also when you apply a texture, most of the issues are masked:)

Thank you, I didn't expect it to work perfectly but its good to know that it works to a degree making it very useful.

New project sounds intriguing.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Zev0 said:

I have SY's set and it's a huge, huge improvement over the base DAZ autofit, but it's still a lot of work to get some results right. Call me lazy, but I'd much rather spend my time working on the posing and lighting as opposed to trying to get a shoe to not look like it's made of boiled leather.

In all seriousness, though, I'm biting my toenails and waiting for this one with burning eagerness.

Would you like some tasty Toe-jam to put on those nails? It comes in WaToeMelon, Toe-conut, Toe-ganberry and Toe-quat flavors, or if you prefer something more savory, Toe-mato and Alvaca-Toe! :coolgrin:

edited May 2013

Skiriki said:
    Zev0 said:

I have SY's set and it's a huge, huge improvement over the base DAZ autofit, but it's still a lot of work to get some results right. Call me lazy, but I'd much rather spend my time working on the posing and lighting as opposed to trying to get a shoe to not look like it's made of boiled leather.

Would you like some tasty Toe-jam to put on those nails? It comes in WaToeMelon, Toe-conut, Toe-ganberry and Toe-quat flavors, or if you prefer something more savory, Toe-mato and Alvaca-Toe! :coolgrin:
    Yeah, but you could get ptoe-maine poisoning that way. :)

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Skiriki said:
    Zev0 said:

Actually, I've been to Ptoe, Maine, and it really doesn't deserve the bad rep it's got. Sure, the weather's pretty toe-rid in the summer, and people do tend to keel over in the street unexpectedly a bit more often than they do than most other places, but they've got a special service that comes and picks the afflicted up. (It's called a Toe Truck, of course.)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Skiriki said:
    Zev0 said:

Actually, I've been to Ptoe, Maine, and it really doesn't deserve the bad rep it's got. Sure, the weather's pretty toe-rid in the summer, and people do tend to keel over in the street unexpectedly a bit more often than they do than most other places, but they've got a special service that comes and picks the afflicted up. (It's called a Toe Truck, of course.)
    Glad I'm not the only one that still enjoys a little pun-ishment now and then. :)

edited December 1969

OK, I now own everything in your store Zev0. :lol:
    I just bought the Sheer Greatness Expansion.
    Here's my wallet, just take the rest of my money now. :lol:

edited December 1969

Lol thanks for the support Tjon. I appreciate it and more so that you like what I make. Means a lot:)

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Lol thanks for the support Tjon. I appreciate it and more so that you like what I make. Means a lot:)

Hey, I've got all your stuff here AND all your genesis stuff from the "other place!" We love your work Zev... even if you do like to toe-ture us by showing us cool things we can't buy yet.

edited May 2013

Thanks man. In terms of release all I can say is soon my friend. Soon. Lets just say it should be here in less than a week:) And thanks for your patience:). Wait I lie, you are impatient lol.....but don't worry, so am I:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Product is now live:)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

You should put toe-wiggle to your sig banner. :lol: :)

edited December 1969

Trying to upload it lol.....its not working..have to refresh..should be up today:)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Went straight to the cart :cheese:

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Product is now live:)

And in my Runtime. Thanks, Zev!
    edited December 1969

Cool man. Have fun:)

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

Great product, thank you very much Zev !!! :)

edited December 1969

Glad you like. Hope you find it useful:)

edited December 1969

Face weight and Toe wiggles in the store all at once, NICE!! .... DAZ must really love you Mr. LOL Congrats on the double feature release! :-)

edited May 2013

Lol I actually wanted Faceweight out sooner but they said they want to do a morph promotion so they released it together. Made more sense releasing them this way actually:) But thank you:)

Post edited by Zev0 on