Toe Control For Genesis - Now Available (Commercial)

13»

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,074
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Lol I actually wanted Faceweight out sooner but they said they want to do a morph promotion so they released it together. Made more sense releasing them this way actually:) But thank you:)

Oh yeah, snatched up Faceweight too. Can't let any of your excellent morphs get away. :lol:
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,950
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else having trouble installing this using the .exe files? I've tried installing this three times now and the ONLY thing that's showing up in the Toe Control folder of DS is a "Zero Foot" pose. And yes, I opened the actual folder and looked, and all that's in there is that single .duf and the matching png.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited December 1969

The morphs should be under actor\pose control\feet\Toe control. What you are looking at is the preset.

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    The morphs should be under actor\pose control\feet\Toe control. What you are looking at is the preset.

No, sorry if it wasn't clear. What I was saying was that that was the ONLY thing that the installer was installing. The other folders/controls weren't even there, like it was getting that far in the install and just stopping.

Anyway, I finally got them to install by shutting everything else I had running down, installing again, and then bringing up only DS 4.5... no p3DO, no browsers, no anti-virus, since at the same time my Firefox stopped being able to access these forums (I'm on IE now,) and another item I loaded into DAZ was also acting buggy as heck. There was something really weird going on, but while I still have no idea what it was, that seems to have fixed it.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:

No, sorry if it wasn't clear. What I was saying was that that was the ONLY thing that the installer was installing. The other folders/controls weren't even there, like it was getting that far in the install and just stopping.

Anyway, I finally got them to install by shutting everything else I had running down, installing again, and then bringing up only DS 4.5... no p3DO, no browsers, no anti-virus, since at the same time my Firefox stopped being able to access these forums (I'm on IE now,) and another item I loaded into DAZ was also acting buggy as heck. There was something really weird going on, but while I still have no idea what it was, that seems to have fixed it. NEVER install with DS running. It will cause Errors and can Corrupt your CMS Database.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Zev0 said:

Anyway, I finally got them to install by shutting everything else I had running down, installing again, and then bringing up only DS 4.5... no p3DO, no browsers, no anti-virus, since at the same time my Firefox stopped being able to access these forums (I'm on IE now,) and another item I loaded into DAZ was also acting buggy as heck. There was something really weird going on, but while I still have no idea what it was, that seems to have fixed it.

NEVER install with DS running. It will cause Errors and can Corrupt your CMS Database.
    I wasn't running DS... believe me, I know better than that... but I WAS running Photoshop, Filter Forge and P3dO, so it's possible that one of them could have had a back channel to DAZ or Poser open somewhere.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I wasn't running DS... believe me, I know better than that... but I WAS running Photoshop, Filter Forge and P3dO, so it's possible that one of them could have had a back channel to DAZ or Poser open somewhere.
    Ah, Only if you used a bridge but could happen.
  • ZephlynnZephlynn Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

Just wondering, Zev0. Any future plans for a version of Toe Control for Victoria 6?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited December 1969

I will have to see. Genesis 2 has more control on the toes and will have to see how viable a remake of the product would be. I only made it for genesis1 because you could not move the toes. On genesis2 you can without additional products.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,074
    edited January 2014

A "Barefoot Poses" for G2/M/F would be a welcome addition to my Runtime.
    I realize you specialize in morphs, not poses, but a product like
    http://www.daz3d.com/hands-for-genesis-2-female
    made for feet individually would be nice.

Post edited by TJohn on