30th Bryce Render Challenge ~~~"My Secret Garden"~~~

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2018
    Jamahoney said:

"Sorry,  We can't allow it because of the child,  if it had been a peeping Tom (cat) or an adult it would have been differen"t

Weird...Chohole... does this mean that all works submitted to the Bryce Forum over the years involving child images are, say, peeping tom, paedophilic?

Jay

Sorry Jay,   what I was trying to say here was that the forum team felt that a child peeping over the fence at a nude woman would offend against the ToS,   We have to be very very careful when an image involves underage figures.   THe mention of peeping Tom's was meant to be a joke and obviously failed.. Have edited my post

Post edited by Chohole on
  • JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited July 2018

Hahe...Horo...flowers will always have a scent or an aroma, but things like garbage etc., will be smelly heart

My brother-in-law once described a lovely, expensive wine on opening as 'it's got a nice smell' - I gave him a murderous look devil (he survived the day, but barely) angry

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on

Thanks, Chohole...much appreciated, and understand the situation (an apology to the artist is obviously in the offing).

Jay

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2018

I sincerely hope Hansmar understands that it is Forum policy and  was not meant as a personal comment.

Chohole yesand Hansmar yes

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,537

Jamahoney - thanks for the clarification, Jay. I thought "smell" is a less nice word for "odour" but I didn't know it approaches "stink". So then, "scent" is the word.

Hahe, Horo...so many descriptions out there - smell, odour, stink, aroma, fragrance, stench, reek...etc., (I suppose the word used applies to the occasion).

But that said, I still give my brother-in-law the odd stare, whenever he's near a bottle of wine angel

Jay

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

Henryhor : "Secret Love" is a very beautiful scene.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920

ed3d: Nice Idea.

Henryhor: your little Robot is so cute...  its touching my heart smiley, I like your Idea, and very well done. And the secret love is well done again, looks better now.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,139
    edited August 2018

NOT an Entry

Henryhor : SECRET LOVE (the return)
    _pretty good idea and well done

YellowPen: thanks you kindly

Horo: rock garden _was an sphere at first, Then part way through, decided a Geodesic dome would be better
    and the door was also, half-round - then changed it too_

and One of the previous versions _

ROK-GARDN 1RDDR.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 158K
    Post edited by ed3D on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,895
    Chohole said:

I sincerely hope Hansmar understands that it is Forum policy and  was not meant as a personal comment.

Hi Chohole,

Thanks for the explanation. Without it, I did not understand the issue. I'm sorry for going against the policy. I must admit, I had my doubts about the lady, but never thought about the issue of the underaged children looking at naked persons. I won't change it into an adult, because in my view that is even worse. You can consider that a kid does this kind of innocently, but not a grown-up. I'll consider whether I feel like modifying it, or perhaps doing something totally different. Greenery is not my strong point, unfortunately.

• HenryhorHenryhor Posts: 258

Thanks to all for the kind comments

@ Jamahoney : maybe too sunny for Hamlet. But with some fog... I saw Hamlet's castle in Denmark when I was a child, but only remember the boring casemates.

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

@ Horo: Flower Mounds is the purest flower sea. The grass has become very good.

@ ed3D: Rock Garden is a great idea and well done.

@ Henryhor: The last gardener - very nice end time interpretation of the topic. I like it.

drachenlords: thanks so much_

ed3D - looking at this earlier version I must say the final one on the previous page is a real improvement.

drachenlords - thank you.

Horo: Thanks very much_since you did, say something about the dome shape_although had already switched the sphere for Geodesic

and  perhaps , any one else thats curious _

_And another_ incomplete

Title: Vampyre`s  Garden(undecided)

VMP-GRDN 1A.jpg
    1100 x 825 - 75K

@ drachenlords : thanks a lot

@ ed3D : appetizing start

ed3D - another interesting idea.

ed3D: Looks to be another very original one!

edited July 2018

ed3d: a dark scene.... good lighting for this.

here comes my second entry: a new life form

the little Alien is exploring the life forms of this planet. But, now he's a little bit confused: What is this for a Life form here?

a new life form....jpg
    1400 x 787 - 1M

Yellow Pen - beautiful garden, good POV; the alien is cute.

Wonderful work, Yellow Pen. Fully agree with Horo!

edited July 2018

thanks Horo and Hansmar smiley

Horo: what is POV?

Post edited by Yellow Pen on
  • adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

ed3D : "Rock Garden" : definitely the second one. "The vampire garden" : original idea.

Yellow Pen : Very beautiful image, nice and detailed vegetation.

@ Yellow Pen : cute critter indeed. Nicely done

Another entry : ELMER FUDD'S GARDEN FENCE

Credits: ancestorsrelic, cofleck-gnorg, Underworld-Designs, Drakelot, Sams3d, buncic, DAZ, ...

Hope there's no problem with this version.

grdnfencenew.jpg
    1305 x 870 - 390K
  • Wow, nice topic. Had a look through the thread and it's awesome, render of everything.
     I also make an entry: kindergarten

kiga

kiga.jpg
    1250 x 750 - 1M

adbc, Henryhor: Thanks for the nice comments

Henryhor, cool Idea and very well done.

Firephoenix:Cool Idea too. And again very well done.

Yellow Pen - POV = point of view: how the camera is looking at the scene.

Henryhor - funny scene.

FirePhoenix - very nice kindergarten scene.

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

@ ed3D: Vampyre`s Garden: dark, gloomy, but well lit.

@ Yellow Pen: Cool. Another alien in the garden. Maybe the neighbor of mine? Nicely done.

@ Henryhor: very funny comic scene. I like it.

@ FirePhoenix: A kindergarten. What a great idea for this contest and well done.