30th Bryce Render Challenge ~~~"My Secret Garden"~~~

Comments

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

Horo,mermaid010,drachenlords,hansmar,henryhor,adbc,ed3d,    thanks for the great comments...& Jamahoney... you crack me up.
    @mermaid010... I appreiate the subtle differences in this image... and the fence shadows I think add todepth of the scene
    @horo... Flower Mounds is very cool... And the grass being made up of two trees... Fab!
    @ed3d... I really like this last incarnation of the Rock Garden... very cool, Vampyre's Garden is dark and moody , nice
    @henryhor... "...Electric Droids...." is a fantastic post apocolyptic image... complete with a gasping "OH" for the future... and a big "AHHH" for the cuteness and diligent charm of the Droid... Really like this one!... And that fence... will sure keep out that "Waskley Wabbit"
    @yellowpen...  New Life Form is luscious... that little guy has a green thumb, that's for sure... and the lighting on the watering can is wonderful.
    @firephoenix... Looks like lots of fun things to play on for those Kinder-Gardeners!

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited July 2018

Ed3D...FWIW...I trully hate movies with vampires, BUT, this 'Vampyre's Garden' is wonderful (jeez, there goes a peaceful-night's sleep - some vampy going for my neck again devil).

YellowPen...super alien render (of course, your work confirms my belief that we humans are just specimens under an alien microscope - there for experimentation, lab-humans...etc.,) cheeky

HenryHor...that fence must surely be a Trump (oooops, political comment) wall...hahe cool

FirePhoenix...agree with Drachenlords..."what a great idea" - proves you are thinking on another level (btw, and just a bit of fun, we here are currently going through an unusual 'heat-wave', and if you were to fill up a pool as such with water volumes, the authorities would soon be on your case.Look out, they're behind you...cheeky.

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,895
    edited July 2018

Henryhor: Lovely and fun! Perhaps you could ‘dig’ a tunnel under the fence put Bugs upper half out of the tunnel (on Elmer’s side) and add a tekst balloon “What’s up doc?” Oh, no, Bugs is going to pass through the magical hat, I see!

FirePhoenix: Great that you participate. Always good to see work from others than the usual suspect! And a great idea and well made too.

My second entry (or maybe my first, I might decide to withdraw the ‘Lost paradise’, since nobody understood it). I changed the unacceptable ‘Naughty boy’ render. I deleted the naked lady and her bed and changed it for three dogs. I also added more plants (largely instanced grass-clumps I made in an old version of the clothing tool ‘Marvelous Designer’ (the newer versions are far too expensive for my taste). New title: ‘Good doggies, I just want my ball back.” Hope I did not offend against any forum rule this time.

I have two things ‘brewing’ now that might be my second and third entry. If I don’t get them finalised in time, the first one stays, of course.

forbidden garden.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 2M
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,139
    edited July 2018

_First  ,  Sorry about the mix-up  _ _the second Rock Garden Is Not An Entry _

( just  put up a Images of it , For an Example)_

And thanks for all the nice remarks_

Post edited by ed3D on
  • Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920

Horo: aaaaaaaaaaah, thank you smiley

• FirePhoenixFirePhoenix Posts: 33
    edited July 2018

Thanks Yellow Pen, Horo, drachenlords, mtnmen, Jamahoney and Hansmar for the comments.
    Jamahoney: Should I be scared now?  laugh wink

Hansmar: Beautiful Render with the Dogs. 

Post edited by FirePhoenix on
  • HenryhorHenryhor Posts: 258

Thanks to all for the comments

@ FirePhoenix : nice place for children. Well merged with the background picture.

@ Hansmar : these dogs aren't as friendly as the lady probably was. The bird is a cool touch.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,537

Hansmar - well done garden in a nice neighbourhood. Dogs seem to have fun and the bird is watching the soccer game.

Thanks mtnmen and Jamahoney.

Hansmar: Loveley Idea, and well done.

edited July 2018

Nice one, Hansmar...I think the bird on the fence is the eye-catch more than the dogs (but, that said, I'm slightly biased away from dogs in backyards - people sometimes just leave them there, barking all day, so I suppose that is why I like the bird).

Jay

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,387

Thanks everyone for the yes, the render on page 5 will remain my first entry.smiley

Henryhor -  Magnificent Secret Love render, the lighting is awesome. Elmer Fudd's garden fence - nice idea.

Ed3D – both your entries Rock Garden and  Vampyre`s Garden and awesome, unusual ideas.

Yellow Pen – Lovely idea  - A new life form; the alien too cute.

FirePhoenix  - A kindergarten, love the idea very nice render.

Hansmar - beautiful scene, love the bird.

Sorry if I missed anyone, all the entries are top-notch smiley

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

Henryhor : A very nice picture, I like it very much.

FirePhoenix : Very well done, great idea.

Hansmar : A very nice garden with the dogs in a beautiful environment.

edited July 2018

FirePhoenix, Henryhor, Horo, Yellow Pen, Jamahoney, mermaid, adbc: Thanks all for the nice comments. Whether the dogs are friendly or not, we shall only know once the boy has climbed over the fence to get its ball back.

I made a new entry. This one is made with many pieces of vegetation that, I think, all were made by Jean-Pierre Lapointe. Used a lot of instances to create all this green (and a bit yellow, red and white). I also used the BumbleBees scatter and some separate bees (free bees?) and the Dragonfly scatter, as well as some ladybugs and a hummingbird from the set of birds, that I have used before.

Also a Country House by Alfons Blom a wall, some bushes I made in NgPlant and a Special tree. Lighting partly by the light set of Rashad Carter.

I know the humming bird is very small compared to the lady bugs, but I guess that is not a real problem.

Title: The secret of (garden) life.

grassfield.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 2M

_Yellow Pen, Horo, drachenlords, mtnmen, JamahoneyHansmar

mermaid, adbc _Thanks for the comments_

Hansmar:The secret of (garden) life_Excellant
    Good doggies, I just want my ball back_Very Good

Yellow Pen: a new life form_Lovely, and good point of view

Henryhor: ELMER FUDD'S GARDEN FENCE_good idea And well done

FirePhoenix: kindergarten _very well done

Jamahoney: Thanks Very Much_just have pizza, Cause they no like garlic

edited July 2018

And made this with Blender _for Vampyre`s Garden_

this is test  in Bryce_

P-TMB 1A.jpg
    1536 x 1152 - 131K
    Post edited by ed3D on
  • Thanks mermaid010, abc and ed3D for the nice comments.
    Hansmar: Very nice render and well done. smiley

Thanks for the nice comments

@ Hansmar : nice jungle. Glad Monsanto didn't strike here

@ ed3D : well done. Maybe an inscription ?

Hansmar - I like it, nice dense vegetation.

Ed3D - cool modeling

Hansmar - that's a very dense garden, very nice work.

ed3D - good start.

edited July 2018

Hansmar : beautiful image, nice vegetation.

ed3D : great modeling and nice start.

My last entry : Secret shroom garden.

secret shroom garden1.jpg
    900 x 473 - 87K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited July 2018

Horomermaid, adbc _Thanks for the comments_

Henryhor said:

@ ed3D : well done. Maybe an inscription ?

_Yes, was supposeing an Inscription_On one of the others_And made one with Blender , Also  _ _Thanks

And such as this_

P-TMB 1PLAG.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 45K
    Post edited by ed3D on

@ adbc : interesting kind of mushrooms. Brings back memories.

@ ed3D : well done. Christopher Lee needs one also.

In case somebody is interested, I have uploaded the well from "Secret Love" on ShareCG (Poser prop).

adbc - cool idea, very well done. I like that cute little guy.

ed3D - nice inscription.

Adbc - awesome idea and render, love it

Henryhor, Horo, mermaid : thank you for your comment.

edited July 2018

Ed3D: Thanks. I like your cemetry ornament; well made.

Adbc: Thanks. I guess that is how you saw the shrooms after eating them. I love your colours.

FirePhoenix, Henryhor, Mermaid, Horo, thanks for the comments.

And, I made another one. The first one (Lost paradise) is therefore not an entry. This is my third entry. Used a small part of the 'refinery' environment, some street furniture, a freebie tanker truck and two Genesis variants. The two people look at their discovery: a sudden garden (largely moss and mushrooms) secretly popped-up at night!

Titel: Refinery's secret garden.

refinery garden.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 808K
    edited July 2018

Love the dragon flies in the garden work, Hansmar...I recently saw one a few days ago...jeez they are enormous what with their four wing apparrels (please do forgive me in your last submission...for chuckling laugh...those mushies and moss in such an occassional circumstance are so funny - I just love the male pose heart).

AdBc...psychadelical colours: me thinks me has had recently tee many too schroomies...hahe devil(I once observed a group of youths, from a long distance away in a park closely picking wild flowers, but I later discovered they had been picking schrooms). angel

Ed3D...aha...Peter Cushing is one to note: the ultimate Vampire (not Vampyre) hunter...who always got his vamp...with ye olde stake.

Jay

@ Hansmar : Peaceful invasion. But not sure it's safe to make a mushroom omelette. Lost paradise was a interesting idea.

Hansmar: The secret of life is nice, and the Refinery secret garden too... very well done.

adbc: Shroom garden is a nice Idea, and well done too.

edited July 2018

"The Vampyre" is a short work of prose fiction written in 1819 by John William Polidori_

Henryhor, Horo, mermaid, Adbc, Hansmar, Jamahoney : Thanks To all your remarks

Adbc: Secret shroom garden_Imaginative

Hansmar:Refinery's secret garden_good view_well, done

Henryhor , Jamahoney: Blender has text_ so, inscription could be made to say Any name_And Thanks for good suggestions

Post edited by ed3D on