Superheroes Rebooted - Renders Assemble

Comments

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,540
    edited September 2020
    qazart said:
    qazart said:

I'm thinking of doing a WW II story featuring one of these ladies - which one ?

They both look great.  I have a soft spot for Linda Carer, but I hate her TV costume.  Could you do a render of her in the modern suit?

Post edited by tkdrobert on
  • tkdrobert said:
    qazart said:
    qazart said:

They both look great.  I have a soft spot for Linda Carer, but I hates her costume.  Could you do a render of her in the modern suit?

That sounds like fun. I'll get back with the picture. I should say though that the new costume isn't as sexy.

qazart said:
    tkdrobert said:
    qazart said:
    qazart said:

They both look great.  I have a soft spot for Linda Carer, but I hates her costume.  Could you do a render of her in the modern suit?

That sounds like fun. I'll get back with the picture. I should say though that the new costume isn't as sexy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Linda in the WW "New 52" costume or the 1 she wore before that.  I have both those costumes for V4.  I have a clone that allows me to put them on a G2F, but I don't have any Linda Carter morphs.

• So you asked for it. Lynda in new costume.

New Suit .jpg
    1039 x 1207 - 142K
    qazart said:

So you asked for it. Lynda in new costume.

That is wonderfully awesome!

As promised:

• tkdrobert said:

As promised:

Crap... Now that is a very awesome  Bat cape.... :O 
    Where did you find it?

edited September 2020
    dark-BuB said:
    tkdrobert said:

As promised:

Where did you find it?

It's "SsC dForce Raiding Cloak for Genesis 3 and 8" available in the Daz store.  Hide the hood, and use the "vamp" preset (under poses).  It's D-force, but also has built in morphs.  Looking at the promo pics, it's hard to tell you could use it in this way.  The collars you see in the pics are optional.  Hide the hood, use the vamp preset, without colar or decorations and you have a Batman cape.

https://www.daz3d.com/ssc-dforce-raiding-cloak-for-genesis-3-and-8

• tkdrobert said:
    dark-BuB said:
    tkdrobert said:

As promised:

Where did you find it?

It's "SsC dForce Raiding Cloak for Genesis 3 and 8" available in the Daz store.  Hide the hood, and use the "vamp" preset (under poses).  It's D-force, but also has built in morphs.  Looking at the promo pics, it's hard to tell you could use it in this way.  The collars you see in the pics are optional.  Hide the hood, use the vamp preset, without colar or decorations and you have a Batman cape.

Oh, wow, nice find mate :O 
    My only problem is the under neck cloth is very thin, but so far this is the best cape for him.

• It's 70% off today. i just bought it. Thanks!

dark-BuB said:
    tkdrobert said:
    dark-BuB said:
    tkdrobert said:

As promised:

Where did you find it?

Oh, wow, nice find mate :O 
    My only problem is the under neck cloth is very thin, but so far this is the best cape for him.

I had to play around with D-force and the built in morphs, but it's the best Batman cape I've found so far.  There is a good one over at Renderosity, but it's too short.  I took a chance with this one and it paid off.  The promo pictures are not obvious and I think that was indented. 

It's 70% off today. i just bought it. Thanks!

Excillent!

Happy Batman Day!

• Nice Batman render!

XpiderMan said:

Nice Batman render!

Thanks.  I finished this last week, but was saving it for Batman Day.

Justice League Trinity aboard the Watchtower

• Since it was announced this weekend, here's my take of Tatiana Maslany as She-Hulk in her green look!!!!

Wonder Woman

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,531

Here are a few of my semi-recent ones:

Black Widow

Captain America

Loki and Lady Loki (I know they're the same, it's just for fun)

Spiderman and Friends

Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier

Bucky Portrait.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 4M
    Spiderman and Friends.jpg
    1600 x 1000 - 1M
    Our Song.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 7M
    Liberty and Justice.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 5M
    Black Widow On Rooftop.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 3M
  • hope the winter soldier arm didnt take ask long to make as mine did haha sooo many updates i did for mine

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,531
    Perilous7 said:

hope the winter soldier arm didnt take ask long to make as mine did haha sooo many updates i did for mine

Actually, I found this arm on DeviantArt, it's just a material but it works great!  Now I just need to find a good outfit for him.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,408

Perilous7 said:

hope the winter soldier arm didnt take ask long to make as mine did haha sooo many updates i did for mine

Perilous7 said:

Actually, I found this arm on DeviantArt, it's just a material but it works great!  Now I just need to find a good outfit for him.

i was the person who made that.  Your one was much better Perilous7!

I spent some time on it (maybe a whole day? cant remember).  By accident, i ended up merging two different designs (the Wakanda version and the Original Winter Soldier version) which i didnt realise until it was too late to turn back.

Also, the armpit section is a mess because i didnt pose character properly before exporting to Substance Painter so couldnt really get into that area.  Live/learn.

• lilweep said:

I spent some time on it (maybe a whole day? cant remember).  By accident, i ended up merging two different designs (the Wakanda version and the Original Winter Soldier version) which i didnt realise until it was too late to turn back.

Also, the armpit section is a mess because i didnt pose character properly before exporting to Substance Painter so couldnt really get into that area.  Live/learn.

Looks nice!  I'm thinking of another candidate to wear it as well, though:  Jet Black of Cowboy Bebop.  Render to follow eventually.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Anybody care to guess which figure I used here and how I created her star spangled, satin tights?  It's just a tad unorthodox.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Perilous7Perilous7 Posts: 40
    edited September 2020
    lilweep said:

Perilous7 said:

Perilous7 said:

mine took over a month but it wasnt constant editing as i was doing multiple projects ( could still be better but i cant be bothered to do more )  re texturing and re Uving a quinjet model  currently god its a slog but im getting there :-) 

SUBWAY FIGHT LOWRES.png
    2300 x 1750 - 5M
    quinjet3.png
    2500 x 1406 - 5M
    Post edited by Perilous7 on
  • A few more Marvel heroes.

Black Widow.png
    824 x 1236 - 1M
    Doreen.png
    824 x 1236 - 1M
    Hellcat.png
    824 x 1236 - 887K
    Maria Hill.png
    824 x 1236 - 1M
    Silk.png
    824 x 1236 - 1M
    Spider-Woman.png
    824 x 1236 - 1M
    Kamala Khan.png
    824 x 1236 - 1M
    edited October 2020

The Man With No Fear

• RonwaldRonwald Posts: 71
    edited February 2021

Here's an image of my favorite superhero team.

The Fantastic Four

At this point, I'm still tweaking the characters.

Comments, feedback, and suggestions are very welcome!

Post edited by Ronwald on
  • XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    edited November 2020

While waiting for the gallery to be back.. Here's the Lizard!

The Lizard.

thelizard.jpg
    1000 x 799 - 192K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    edited December 2020

Two weeks after.. here's Dr. Octopus!

Dr. Octopus

dr-octopus.jpg
    800 x 1120 - 157K
    Post edited by XpiderMan on