Superheroes Rebooted - Renders Assemble

Comments

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,025

GeoffreyHawkins said:

Hey all, I'm working on a Batman design and I'm trying to track down a good cowl for either G3 or G8.  I like MightyMite's stuff over at Rendo but I only see his Adam West design.  His Red Robin (Mask 42) would be perfect but it doesn't indicate that it has batear morphs.  Trying to avoid autofiting back to M4 stuff that's out.  Any help would be appreciated.

For one of mine I use SickleYield's Super Suits cowl with the bat morph from RawArt's No Suit. Finding a kitbashable piece is surprisingly hard! Most artists don't create masks that come down over the nose.  

• BrianP21361 said:

I found this https://guhzcoituz.com/product/batman-tdk-g8m/ for G8. The M4 one from Hal001 (https://www.sharecg.com/v/55042/browse/11/Poser/Batman-Cowl-for-M4) is still my favorite. 

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'm trying to steer clear of the earlier movie designs as the always appeared to me as overly stiff and inflexible.  I tried to autofit the M4 cowl with pretty bad results.

• plasma_ring said:

GeoffreyHawkins said:

Hey all, I'm working on a Batman design and I'm trying to track down a good cowl for either G3 or G8.  I like MightyMite's stuff over at Rendo but I only see his Adam West design.  His Red Robin (Mask 42) would be perfect but it doesn't indicate that it has batear morphs.  Trying to avoid autofiting back to M4 stuff that's out.  Any help would be appreciated.

For one of mine I use SickleYield's Super Suits cowl with the bat morph from RawArt's No Suit. Finding a kitbashable piece is surprisingly hard! Most artists don't create masks that come down over the nose.  

If I can't come up with anything else, I'm going to probably do a similar mashup, using the MightyMite Mask 42 that I mentioned and the cowl from the G3 Super Bodysuit as it has ear morphs.

• Good luck.

• My goal was to come up with some unique character designs since we all seem to be drawing on so many of the same resources.

• WOWWWWW... super JLA - work-  Geoffrey..

• Thanks, much appreciated.

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 269

@GeoffreyHawkins Great set of costumes, love this.

• dark-BuBdark-BuB Posts: 44
    edited February 2021

So, we are so close now to the Snyder Cut's release, I'm so happy we can see something more from that post apocaliptic future, I really liked that in the BvS movie... it was so strange they totally forgott this scene in  Whedon's movie...... :/ 

DcCU Knightmare.jpg
    1800 x 2400 - 3M
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • ISIKOLISIKOL Posts: 386
    edited March 2021

Silver surfer

9C665F4B-1080-4560-BCD5-B3EC68FC4BD3.jpeg
    1280 x 1921 - 870K
  • XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    Awesome Silver Surfer, ISIKOL!
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,540
    edited March 2021

ISIKOL said:

Silver surfer

Awesome!

edited March 2021

Finally I finished my Wolverine model vol2, I think i'm happy with this one now... :D

Wolvie Test 2.png
    1500 x 2000 - 2M
  • BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 807

That's amazing. How did you do the hair?

• kenmokenmo Posts: 906

ISIKOL said:

Silver surfer

Damn!!! You nailed it... Jack Kirby or John Buscema could not have done it better....

• kenmokenmo Posts: 906

ISIKOL said:

Silver surfer

Damn!!! You nailed it... Jack Kirby or John Buscema could not have done it better....

BrianP21361 said:

That's amazing. How did you do the hair?

Thanks! :)
    I used the Strand Based hair in Daz studio, there is a good tutorial here in the forum, and it was showed with Logan's hair. 

• Nice renders from you guys.  

WolverinevsHulkpng.png
    896 x 504 - 905K
  • ISIKOL said:

Silver surfer

This is STUNNING. The pose, postwork, that great background... honestly, this is as beautiful as anything ever published by Marvel Comics. I think it's mostly the shape of the image, but this really reminds me of those Marvel Trading cards they published back in the 1990s and early 200s.
  • dark-BuB said:

So, we are so close now to the Snyder Cut's release, I'm so happy we can see something more from that post apocaliptic future, I really liked that in the BvS movie... it was so strange they totally forgott this scene in  Whedon's movie...... :/ 

Great illustration. And yes, I'm really looking forward to The Snyder Cut!
  • Here's a fun little image I did for a fanzine. The "Anthems" column matches superheroes to various songs. It's a bit silly, but fun. Here's a recent illustration I did. The figure is Victoria 4 with a variety of morphs. Rendered in Poser with clean up and other elements added in Clip Studio Paint.

• Here's a fun little image I did for a fanzine. The "Anthems" column matches superheroes to various songs. It's a bit silly, but fun. Here's a recent illustration I did. The figure is Victoria 4 with a variety of morphs. Rendered in Poser with clean up and

Psylocke

Psylocke

• A re-imagining of the original New Teen Titans from when they were introduced back in 1980.  Managed to render from one set piece only adding the lightning in post.  Created the tower from primitives.

• Orion of the New Gods.  

• How would the media have addressed superheroes back in the 1940s? Here's one possibility.

Spiderman, PS4 Suit.

Spider-Man PS4

• GeoffreyHawkinsGeoffreyHawkins Posts: 255
    edited April 2021

Deathstroke the Terminator. 

Taking Slade Wilson back to his early 1980s roots when he first appeared in The New Teen Titans. Modified the boots and gloves but otherwise relatively true to George Perez's original designs.

Post edited by GeoffreyHawkins on
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,408
    edited April 2021

just a demonstration of some costumes i made a while ago. (this isnt supposed to be a good render)

deviantart-Canvas1-Beauty.jpg
    1920 x 1480 - 300K
    Post edited by lilweep on
  • GeoffreyHawkinsGeoffreyHawkins Posts: 255
    edited April 2021

The continuing evolution of my Justice League project. I posted an image a couple months back that showed the character designs and set piece but was pretty mundane in its staging.