Fit Control Add-On (Commercial)

12346»

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,404
    tcwicks said:

Do you have Fit Control for G8M?

• TBorNotTBorNot Posts: 369
    edited December 2020

Absolutely love your script, but in the last upgrade of DAZ3D the script runs then repeats the selection panel.  Everything works, but before the upgrade it would pop up a panel to tell you it was done.  Minor detail, but would you look into it?  Thanks!

Mac, 4.12.1 Beta
    Post edited by TBorNot on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited December 2020

Can you be more specific?. I am on 4.14 and still get script notifications.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • tcwicks said:

https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-add-on-for-genesis-3--8-male

is missing the g8M components

love this addon but i have the same problem...g8M components missing in content library and smart content. only for G3M available...

(using DAZ 4.14.0.10 64bit)

• I have the same issue. There is no UI for G8M, only G3. Rather annoying as I bought this specifically for G8. I'm sure it used to wwork OK.

I tried re-downloading manually, but the directory 'people\Genesis 8 Male folder' in the zip file is empty apart from a link to here.

How is it supposed to work for G8?

edited January 2021

The UI for G8 figures is not included in addon, only base products. Please make sure you have both installed. Please look at required products. You need to have the latest version of this

https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-for-genesis-8-males

and then install the addon. 

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • endlesslovingendlessloving Posts: 71
    edited February 2021

Hi there, 

I have a GF8 in my scene, selected and when I want to apply the fit control but it tells me that I should select a GF3???
    That's very confusing! What am I doing wrong?

Post edited by endlessloving on
  • When will Fit Control be updated for 8.1? Thank you

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

endlessloving said:

Hi there, 

I have a GF8 in my scene, selected and when I want to apply the fit control but it tells me that I should select a GF3???

Hard to see but looks like the thumbnail says "Fit Control 3", which is the Genesis 3 version and doesn't work with Genesis 8

Do you have the version for Genesis 8 Female installed? https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-for-genesis-8-female-s

The "Fit Control Add-On for Genesis 3 & 8 Female" is only an add-on to the "Fit Control", it is not an add-on for G3F and G8F and this is clearly stated on the product page (Required Products).

edited February 2021

ihavedna said:

When will Fit Control be updated for 8.1? Thank you

I posted the Update in the Fit Control for Genesis 8 thread.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/192541/fit-control-for-genesis-8-commercial#latest

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • PerttiA said:

endlessloving said:

Hi there, 

Hard to see but looks like the thumbnail says "Fit Control 3", which is the Genesis 3 version and doesn't work with Genesis 8

Do you have the version for Genesis 8 Female installed? https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-for-genesis-8-female-s

The "Fit Control Add-On for Genesis 3 & 8 Female" is only an add-on to the "Fit Control", it is not an add-on for G3F and G8F and this is clearly stated on the product page (Required Products)

I bought both the fit-control bundle plus the addon bundle and i have the same problem. The addon bundle is missing all genesis 8 files.

edited February 2021

You need the base version of Genesis 8 Fit Control in order to use the addon on Genesis 8. It has no application scripts for Genesis 8. Only the base/required product has. The ONLY application scripts the Addon contains is bonus versions for Genesis 3 which has an interface similar to Genesis 8.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

You need the base version of Genesis 8 Fit Control in order to use the addon on Genesis 8. It has no application scripts for Genesis 8. Only the base/required product has. The ONLY application scripts the Addon contains is bonus versions for Genesis 3 which has an interface similar to Genesis 8.

Ah, i see. So if i use the base version script on my G8 figure, the list of the applyable clothes is autoamtically getting extended, if i have the addon installed as well. Dont know how i missed it, i guess its a little bit missleading, that G3 needs a seperate script for the addon while G8 doesnt. Anyway, thanks for the fast help! Works like a charm now.

And another very very small note: In smart content pane, G8F Fit-Control content is categorized as "Utilities" by installation, G8M as "Shaping". Thats also a little bit weird, since its an "identical" product. But thats just for info, its no problem since everyone ccan categorize it by themself. Just a little bit weird when you first look for it.

edited February 2021

"So if i use the base version script on my G8 figure, the list of the applyable clothes is autoamtically getting extended, if i have the addon installed as well."

Yep.

" that G3 needs a seperate script for the addon while G8 doesnt. Anyway, thanks for the fast help! Works like a charm now."

You still need the base version of G3 in order to use all the morphs + addon.

"In smart content pane, G8F Fit-Control content is categorized as "Utilities" by installation, G8M as "Shaping". Thats also a little bit weird, since its an "identical" product. But thats just for info, its no problem since everyone ccan categorize it by themself. Just a little bit weird when you first look for it."

I will look into it thanks.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • chukaiyipchukaiyip Posts: 0

I purchased this product "Fit Control Add-On for Genesis 3 and 8 Bundle", but why can’t I use it on Genesis 8?

• Is there a possibility to smooth the crotch?

I have several female figures where between the legs is a notch to indicate the vagina. If I put such a figure a panty or swimsuit on, the material follows that shape, means, it seems, that the panty is 'inside' of the vagina. I have tries all Crotch-Options but did not found one to solve this problem.

Is such a thing available at all and how it is named?

edited February 2022
    Hi. There isn't an easy way to fix this. However, we are busy finalizing new product called projection morph manager that will solve this exact issue. It gives you full control over all the figure morphs projected onto clothing which you can dial in and out on the clothing for that perfect fit.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but, when I select my character (in this case a Genesis 8F, click on "Add Morphs to Item" then select the checkbox for her top, I get a confirmation that morphs were added to the selected item, but I can't find the morphs! I thought it might just be the clothing I was using so I tried something else, but the added morphs don't show up anywhere. Help?

• ... where I only see the G3 add-on. 

Similar Problem here. "Fit Control for Genesis 8 Female(s)" added just fine, "Fit Control Add-On for Genesis 3 & 8 Female" only shows the scripts for G3...

Screenshot 2022-09-13 092608.jpg
    782 x 522 - 80K
  • Dear Board,

What is the "boot adjuster 1 - 4" morph?

Thanks

It widens and adjusts the shin/ankle area so you can attempt to fit items like a jeans inside of a boot. It is listed on the promo of the base product.

popup_8.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 477K
  • Zev0 said:

It widens and adjusts the shin/ankle area so you can attempt to fit items like a jeans inside of a boot. It is listed on the promo of the base product.

Ah, magical, thank you.  I'll get it soon.

• Zev0 said:

Hi Guys. So there will be an addon with more morphs to help with things like skirt movement and areas of tops sweaters, more underwear features, as well as a few others. Also in this addon the G3 versions of Fit Control will be changed to match the G8 version to include a UI where you can now select what items to apply Fit Control morphs to. The Add-ons will support G3 Male and Female, and G8 Male and Female.

Latest product version is 1.3 for G3 UI. We made it work with Studio 4.11 as well. Thank you for your patience.

Does this help load clothing into daz3d created in Blender or Marvelous D, if not what program does Shape rigger?

• ernesto.a.taylorernesto.a.taylor Posts: 8
    edited April 18

Psifiako said:

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but, when I select my character (in this case a Genesis 8F, click on "Add Morphs to Item" then select the checkbox for her top, I get a confirmation that morphs were added to the selected item, but I can't find the morphs! I thought it might just be the clothing I was using so I tried something else, but the added morphs don't show up anywhere. Help?

I'm not finding an answer to this question on any of the dedicated forums. I'm having the exact same problem. Have tried multiple clothing items on 2 different figures and the "Fit Control" section never appears. The morphs aren't added to the items that were checked despite the pop-up message having said that they were. Is this a Daz 4.22 issue? I read somewhere that a person using 4.12 couldn't get it to work, but that it did work in 4.11. I'm using the Fit Contol for G8 MALES, just FYI.

Post edited by ernesto.a.taylor on