ATLAS Armored Suit for Genesis 8 [Commercial]

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,359

Personally, I'm looking forward to that dragon.  The existing DAZ Dragon isn't too shabby but it doesn't scale well.  How big will yours be?

Cheers,

Alex.

• Personally, I'm looking forward to that dragon.  The existing DAZ Dragon isn't too shabby but it doesn't scale well.  How big will yours be?

Cheers,

Alex.

Around the same size as the one in Game of Thrones.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 904

This looks amazing and is in my wishlist. I missed the original sale and right now finances are tight enough I'll have to wait. I really, really wish I didn't have to though. This is right up my alley!

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Finally did a render with the ATLAS suit. Been a while since I've been this enthusiastic about a product that shows so little skin.

DontMakeMeUseThis.jpg
    774 x 1032 - 135K
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I think this shows that you can have a practical (no high heels and skimpy tank tops) uniform that is enthusiastically received.

Let's have more!

Been playing around with the new armour (it goes quite well with elements of your previous set). One request regarding the Atlas Armour, could you make available a vest without the plates? It would look really good when plates are not necessary. Looking forward to the new stuff!

Thanks !

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239
    edited July 2019

Any news regarding the next expansion pack for the ATLAS or the assassin outfit?

Post edited by wizard1200 on

Hah! I thought I was the only person checking this every day for any news. Glad to know I am not alone.

Yep, i check the thread regularly, too :)

• A little update from me, I've been pretty busy with a wide array of products and kind of got side tracked with the Digital Art Live webinar and making dinosaur related products for it. But now that's over it's time to move on....

1.) "Tyrannosaurus Rex 3 Expansion" was just submitted to PASS.
    2.) "Prehistoric Modular Wetlands" is getting submitted to PASS early next week.
    3.) I'm finishing up the "Ghostblade Outfit for G8F" and it's texture pack and hope to submit both here in about a week or so. This is the female assassin outfit and I'm loving how this one turned out. It comes with some gear and a sci-fi katana.

I'm heading out to Chicago tomorrow for some summer family vacation, otherwsie I think all of the products above would be submitted by this weekend.

A little further out... I still have plans for more near-future tactical stuff and don't want to promise anything yet as I don't know what will be next in line. ...but I will begin working on a lot more of it, that's for sure (gear add-ons, exo suit, weapons, and even more tactical outfits). The only other things I also want to get in the store soon is my dragon and a nightmarish creature inspired from the one in Stranger Things season 3.

I will creating product pages for said products above once they are moving along in PASS.

Thank you for the update. The near future tactical gear is always first on my priority list.

Enjoy the vacation and the family!

Thank you very much for the update.

Are you planning to release the beholder that you mentioned in the other thread, too?

• I'm back from vacation and diving into getting these products wrapped up and submitted. I just submitted the "Prehistoric Wetland Modules" to PASS and hoping to have the "Ghostblade" outfit submitted in a few days.

Thank you very much for the update.

Are you planning to release the beholder that you mentioned in the other thread, too?

The beholder is in the works and I most certainly need to finish it and get it in the store. This one will be hitting the store before the dragon, possibly next month.

Hope you enjoyed the vacation! Look forward to seeing your new offerings.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,359

The one I'm really looking forward to is the dragon.  The existing  DAZ dragon is very good apart from the skin textures.  Since gobsmacking skin is one of the things Herschell is very, very good at (check out the Carnomoloch) I can't wait to see the dragon.

Cheers,

Alex.

• A tease of the upcoming Ghostblade female assassin outfit.

Looking nice. What type of mags are in the pouches?

• Sigurd said:

The sides are completely covered to hide that so the pouches are a bit more universal.

• Sigurd said:

Chocolate, if she's a seasoned campaigner.

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Wow!!! This is really raising the bar with its versatility. My only suggestion might be some Flecktarn or Alpenflage variations. But I can do that myself. These are insta buy on steroids!

Appreciate the comment and I can also make something if you point me more in a specific direction of what you want, maybe a reference image? I can do Flecktarn or Alpenflage but what environment theme or style?

I suggest the Finnish M05 family as inspiration at least. Modernish digital camo that is (now) in the public domain. Good for nordic climates with a "winter" (ie. some snow) variant between the regular and full snow.

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M05
    Practical examples: https://www.varusteleka.com/en/category/finnish-m05-camo/1839

Also boonie hat, képi and fur hat as potential headgear expansions? :)

• A little tease of the upcoming Harbinger Machine Pistol that will include add-ons and presets for the ATLAS and Ghostblade outfits or even as a stand-alone. Weapon includes a holster, magazine pouches (for both standard and extended mags), add-on effects such as a laser, firing effects, shells ejectiong, opening slide, etc. Full body poses includede as well, not just partials. Oh yeah, 10 texture options ('factory stock black' seen in image below).

Wow ... The machine pistol looks amazing!

Could you perhaps add an optional silencer and single / burst firing effects?

Yah!!! I check this thread multiple times a day. I know it is difficult to parent holsters and the like so I really appreciate it. It seems weird that there are so many sets that have security/police themes and so few that have sidearms and holsters.

Is the release date close?

• Could you perhaps add an optional silencer and single / burst firing effects?

A silencer add-on wouldn't fit into the holster and Daz likes to keep everything cohesive. I'm not sure what the difference would be in these two besides the ejecting shell count which you can alter with the material but selecting a few and making them transparent. There will be no evidence of actual bullets coming out of the barrel this time because at close range the bullet will have hit it's target by the time the next one leaves the barrel.

Sigurd said:

Is the release date close?

You know I can't share that info :) However, the Ghostblade outfit will be here soon but the HMP is close to being finished and ready to submit to PASS so probably not until mid-month at the earliest. Then the Ghostblade texture expansion to follow with or shortly after the HMP. The product after that is a surprise, for now.

I love surprises!  

• No high heels, no Klingon Kleavage Kasement, actual functional-looking armour, and realistic coverage of skin, with all the work that entails? 

Well, I wasn't planning on buying any outfits today, but sometimes you just have to vote with your wallet.  Got the armour and the insignia and thank you for making them. :)

I most heartily second DigitalSteam's endorsement!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,816

I failed to buy the Insignia Expansion because I did not realize it was a texture expansion. (No, I didn't read the whole page; I thought it just added the tags, and the textures were another product). Fortunately, I was able to pick it up at a discount due to Daz's conveniently timed (the day after I found out my mistake) three for 50% off sale.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.