Puffing a new breath into Bryce

2»

Comments

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 664
    edited December 1969

I thought this thread was about Bryce 8 Pro, a state of the art, 64bit upgrade with a revolutionary render engine that will make Vue look like an outdated toy. I guess my expectations were too high.

However, I still believe that deep inside a secret lab a team of programmers are wrapping up the final touches on a SuperBryce, a Bryce so powerful and revolutionary that the entire CG community of the world will be left in awe and amazement.

I had the same dream....or was it the light at the end of the tunnel just after I hit the 2gig memory wall and crashed. Funny, I can't remember anymore. Really though, I love Bryce and what it CAN do!

Thank you Brycetech for all your efforts and generosity!

• mylemonbluemylemonblue Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

(((O.O))) Give away tutorials? Wow.

Tonight I got Bryce 7.1 to install and run finally, not on Windows or Mac but on Linux. I guess Linux has now proven it's ebil. LOL. Goofing around with it tonight was the first time I really did anything with Bryce since version 4. My installs of Bryce 5 & 6 just sat unused. It must have been more than 10yrs since doing landscapes now. Then I come back here for some information and find this. Another wow....

Best of luck to you Brycetech and thank you.

• BrycetechBrycetech Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Hi all
    Daz has not replied...
    so here on christmas, I am now coming directly to anyone here that has the ability to host all of this for free. Daz has brycetech.com...but I own the tutorials and models that were on the dvd's and will make it available to whomever can/will host them.

this represents around 15 gb of data. for simplicity, if you host the files as they are found on the dvd, it would be simplest. Downloaders could then just burn a dvd exactly as if they had bought it.

These files and tutorials are no longer available anywhere.

If this is too much, then options would be appreciated.

merry xmas all.

:)
    BT

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Do you think something like this would work????

free_web.jpg
    592 x 110 - 28K
  • David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

Brycetech said:
    Hi all
    Daz has not replied...
    so here on christmas, I am now coming directly to anyone here that has the ability to host all of this for free. Daz has brycetech.com...but I own the tutorials and models that were on the dvd's and will make it available to whomever can/will host them.

this represents around 15 gb of data. for simplicity, if you host the files as they are found on the dvd, it would be simplest. Downloaders could then just burn a dvd exactly as if they had bought it.

These files and tutorials are no longer available anywhere.

If this is too much, then options would be appreciated.

merry xmas all.

:)
    BT

Email me, I'd use PM's but I tend to forget to check them for months at a time,

[email protected]

Cheers,

David.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There is only one problem I can see with distributing the contents of the DVDs exactly as they were sold at DAZ. The Gallery section? Would that still be included?

Was just wondering as the people who had images included gave permission for them to be on the DVDs when they were sold at Daz, but would they still wish for the images to be included as free donwloads on an uncontrolled site?