Fantasy weapons collection 2 (out now!) [commercial]

13»

Comments

• PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

scatha said:
    Oh my, looking very good, Petri. :D

I've put the first set and this one on my wishlist, since my spending has become limited after they declared me disabled. :(

Thanks, John :)

And yeah, that really sucks. I have a friend here who's pretty much in the same situation... :(

edited February 2014

Jabba101 said:
    very nice, I like that the weapons are fairly authentic in proportion for combat rather than fantasy always meaning too big to actually use effectively.

Nice pic! Thanks for sharing it! :)

I like to create weapons that are believable ;)

@SimonJM: :lol:

Post edited by Porsimo on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I so got to use better lighting with theses weapons. They look so great in the correct lighting. I'm a FAST render type but I'll slow down for these.

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

Porsimo said:

Thanks, John :)

And yeah, that really sucks. I have a friend here who's pretty much in the same situation... :(

I hope for you that he's better off then I am, mate. With my heart problems (attacks, quad bypass, more attacks) the latest tests showed my heart only pumping for around 60% of max. :(

I'll try to get those sets as soon as I am able to.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I so got to use better lighting with theses weapons. They look so great in the correct lighting. I'm a FAST render type but I'll slow down for these.

Sorry for that, Jade ;)
    edited December 1969

scatha said:

I hope for you that he's better off then I am, mate. With my heart problems (attacks, quad bypass, more attacks) the latest tests showed my heart only pumping for around 60% of max. :(
    Damn! That's not good at all! :(
    Well, my friend's pretty messed up and on disability due to health problems, but for very different reasons and nothing life-threatening...

I'll try to get those sets as soon as I am able to.

Don't worry! Take care of yourself first!
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

Porsimo said:
    Porsimo said:

But, but... I just had armies of busty vixens in skimpwears in my mind while making these :ohh:

I like the way your mind works. I've just spent a small fortune on skimpware and put my army of very busty Victoria Sixes on full combat alert pending the arrival of your weapons. My millennium dragon has just screamed in terror and run off to hide in the darkest corner of my hard disk at the prospect.

:lol:

On a slightly more serious note, is there any chance of both right and left hand poses? I like my fantasy warrioresses to go into battle with a weapon in both hands.

Comes with smart props and hand poses for both hands, naturally ;) :)

Right, where's that dragon hiding?

Anna_Victoria_Dragon_Slayer.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 926K
    edited December 1969

Right, where's that dragon hiding?

:coolgrin: