The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You people made me hungry. I went and broke my fast. Just leftovers but my tummy is happy now.

Leftovers ROCK! That's lunch today, leftovers! :coolsmile:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You people made me hungry. I went and broke my fast. Just leftovers but my tummy is happy now.

Leftovers ROCK! That's lunch today, leftovers! :coolsmile:Mine was old fashioned southern chicken and rice with the onions and peppers and all that good stuff. Even better the second day.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,142
    edited December 1969

I want to sleep but it is day time not night time. I should not sleep during the day.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

Leftovers ROCK! That's lunch today, leftovers! :coolsmile:

Mine was old fashioned southern chicken and rice with the onions and peppers and all that good stuff. Even better the second day.

I have beef and red onions in a garlic/white pepper sauce and a side of cooked spinach, which turned out pretty good (but got HOTTER overnight). I'm wide awake now YIKES!! :ahhh:

I love the AAHHH face! :snake:

edited December 1969

I am hungry but I do not feel like making anything to eat. I have went till evening without eating before.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

lunch time lolz :lol:

funny-pictures-goggies-r-owr-friends-cuddles-interrupted.jpg
    500 x 375 - 58K
    funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-how-low-can-you-go.jpg
    460 x 512 - 73K
    funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-should-have-known.jpg
    427 x 639 - 86K
    funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-always-knew-lions-were-sell-outs.jpg
    500 x 405 - 77K
    edited December 1969

I love the last one. I had a male Grey that looked just like that cat. He just disappeared one day, darn good cat too. I still miss him from time to time. Like right now for instance. Any Hoo.. my caption.

Dog: Theyz my lil buddy.
    Cat: Thiz iz so degrading.

edited December 1969

If I wad born a boy my name would have been Daniel. Maybe I would have been a normal person then.

edited December 1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_gwzx39LQ&feature=related

Here is a you tube video about yesterday shipping. if there was yesterday shipping I would send back a message that will help me get through the day.

edited December 1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_gwzx39LQ&feature=related
    Here is a you tube video about yesterday shipping. if there was yesterday shipping I would send back a message that will help me get through the day.
    That ROCKS.

You know if you just kept shipping it back to yourself everday untill before the trouble started you could have really gotten ahead of all this.
    edited December 1969

I have a coupon for a free movie ticket or two. I am trying to figure out when is a good time to redeem it. I am getting the understanding as soon as I enter the code into the site I have seven days to use it or loose it.

edited December 1969

I have not had any caffeine since eleven this morning. It is a bit after four. I wonder if I should drink a pepsin to help me to stay awake till eight or nine at the earliest.

edited December 1969

I have not had any caffeine since eleven this morning. It is a bit after four. I wonder if I should drink a pepsin to help me to stay awake till eight or nine at the earliest.

is one of the side effects of your meds drowsiness?
    i read it, but can't remember now.

i read somewhere, Spain is the most sleep deprived country.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I love the last one. I had a male Grey that looked just like that cat. He just disappeared one day, darn good cat too. I still miss him from time to time. Like right now for instance. Any Hoo.. my caption.

Dog: Theyz my lil buddy.
    Cat: Thiz iz so degrading.

the grey kittehs are from Russian blues?
    my friend had one, what a mush, she'd climb up your shoulder and stay there.

edited December 1969

is one of the side effects of your meds drowsiness?
    i read it, but can't remember now.

i read somewhere, Spain is the most sleep deprived country.

My tiredness is due to not sleeping last night. I stayed up all night long.

I do have sleepy pills but I did not take them last night.

edited December 1969

I watched a cartoon on my kindle about Bob. He has a friend named Patrick. Bob just got a job. I wonder how he could live by himself in a house but have no job.

edited December 1969

Sims free play is available on google play but kindle fire does not use google play. It just uses amazon app. That means I cannot playsims on my kindle

Micah bust walked by with a blue mouse in his mouth.

edited December 1969

the grey kittehs are from Russian blues?
    my friend had one, what a mush, she'd climb up your shoulder and stay there.
    Yep, they are some beautiful cats. And smart to boot. My GrandMa had one potty trained, she even flushed by herself. I hope one of my new babies turns out too be as smart as GreyBe was.
    edited December 1969

I am trying to decide if I want to sleep on the floor tonight or on the bed.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Sunshine spread like shiny thick polish over brown roofs and highrise windows under a big blue sky this morning :)

edited December 1969

I am trying to decide when to dye my hair. I have some hair dye.

edited December 1969

Good day Complainers! Happy Hump Day, unless you're past the Date Line in which case, Sure Happy It's Thursday! %-P

I did something that trashed my carefully constructed runtime, so I'm going to have to do some repair work (ugh). This will let me optimize it for TVC and Web comic creation, so it's only a whinge and not a full-throttle complaint.

Every day off the antibiotic my brain works better, so I'm sure by Saturday I'll be in shape to build the new machine. W00t! Then next week it's buy an external HD and transfer everything 2D and 3D off the laptop.

Still thinking about replacing the aging Asus with an i3 system. I'd either donate the Asus to a school, or install Linux on it and use it as a wireless server {(share out the external USB drive via NFS or some such). Not sure.

Not much getting accomplished, hopefully my energy will come back soon and I can be more productive! :-P

Thursday here. I kind of got a second wind this week, but I don't need much of a lift 'cos only one more sleep until a couple of weeks off yay!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Speaking of sleep, I think I just got mugged by Sandman Sandbag Patrol. Ow. Seeya later.

edited December 1969

The charger I have ben using for my kindle no longer works. I have another that would fit but I do not remember where it is

edited December 1969

Battery chargers kind of bring all the modern living gadgets down to earth - all the most expensive contraptions get bricked by a fifty cent inverter if you can't find the right one :)

edited December 1969

I think I have a charger in the car but that would mean I have to go outside. I am pretty sure it is still hot out.

edited December 1969

who lives in a pineapple unduh da sea :)

edited December 1969

Jiggerotta has a low frustration tolerance. it's hard to like 790 now, knowing what happens at the end of the series.

edited July 2012

ahaaa it's the Fantasy DragonFly. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/fantasy-dragonfly/

gonna have to check my readme folder to make sure i didn't nab it already. i hope the 5quid coupie works on it.

yay, already have it - and never rendered it. gotta learn to see passed the texture on critters to the potential it could be.

:roll:

i guess everyone is crashing sleep cycles?
    a couple hours of sleep sounds good before fdf comes out to play :)

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Lunchtime, no time to sleep must eat my dead bird in a box, and enjoy the sun that came out when I did :)

This discussion has been closed.