Gravity Sucks! Except With Conforming Clothing! Help Me With Kneeling Pose?

2»

Comments

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Alright, I've got my starter image, and I'm actually scared of doing this!

When I did my M5 Fairy thing a couple of days ago I didn't have to be all precise. I like the outcome and that's all I wanted. But this, I have to be very precise with. Going to be difficult.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Not all that presice my friend. The Rules allow for artistic variations of the referance image. So absolute matches are not really what is needed. Close and nice work is all thats really needed.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Not all that presice my friend. The Rules allow for artistic variations of the referance image. So absolute matches are not really what is needed. Close and nice work is all thats really needed.

I've seen some of the comments in the WIP thread! Some of them equate to "Your left foot should be twisted 0.0003 of a degree clockwise". Seems pretty precise to me!
    edited July 2012

Yes we play hard but DAZ_Ann is the master and she say's it's okay, so it's okay. It is a new users contest, it should be fun not work.

And yes I'm one of those twist it another 'nth degree's this way people. It's the A type in me. :red:

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I've seen some of the comments in the WIP thread! Some of them equate to "Your left foot should be twisted 0.0003 of a degree clockwise". Seems pretty precise to me!

Ignore comments from people who try to be that clever Barry. Sasje, Szark, Jeff and we forum team are the one to really take note of. we are supposed to be the mentors.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yes we play hard but DAZ_Ann is the master and she say's it's okay, so it's okay. It is a new users contest, it should be fun not work.

And yes I'm one of those twist it another 'nth degree's this way people. It's the A type in me. :red:

*nod nod nod*

That's one of the reasons I was worried. I saw your comments and thought "Oh... erm... maybe I'll try for next month's contest instead!"

edited December 1969

would you still say that if I told you who would be running next months contest. oh dogs where is that wicked grin smilie when you want it.:coolgrin:

edited December 1969

The whole bottom line comes down to this. When a person thinks they are done they are done. It is the user not the people offering tips or comments that matters. Some Tips are good and some just not needed. But people only offer them to help the user do the best they can. I think it has stayed very friendly and everyone is supportive of each other. That is why I like these contests so much.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    would you still say that if I told you who would be running next months contest. oh dogs where is that wicked grin smilie when you want it.:coolgrin:
    Is you is or is you aint pushing it just a tad dear one. :wow:
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    chohole said:
    Already scared! Come back World of Warcraft!
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    chohole said:

Already scared! Come back World of Warcraft!Am I hearing that I need to lighten up a bit? I still play, just dont have as many goofy friends as I used to. Well, I do. It just seems like not as many of them get goofy as much as they used too. I understand all that, many are working all day, some are not happy with the site and others just dont post much any longer.

I can only get really goofy when I have someone to goof off with. %-P
    edited December 1969

found just the guy for you

Free_Vector_Goofy_0032956.jpg
    704 x 579 - 96K
    edited December 1969

Aarr Schucks, Ya huck!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,056
    edited July 2012

I am not so much goofy as bored weirdo but try to add something usually a step too far to the general discussion :red:
    I have been wasting at least a day playing with a character I cannot render due to copyright so an utter waste of time!
    Miku Hatsune the blue haired vocaloid anime girl from MikuMikuDance if you must know!
    can bring her in rigged and animate her in Carrara and iClone but no point really, been trying out spring on that over the top blue ponytail pair in iClone.
    I might try doing an Aiko version instead, maybe grossly fat so not too similar.
    thought of Mukka Fatsumo! but prob not!!!
    my pre spring test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCVnm1boITs
    I stated that this is just an import test for educational purpose on the video but will remove it if asked
    I used the original model too.
    it comes with the freeware program so not sure how that works.
    plenty of stuff on YouTube anyway but reading the limited English info available you should not even imitate the character, so not sure how come it is so widely done.
    They specifically refer to people using images of her on Deviant Art to gain points yet Google Miku Hatsune renders and that is what you almost exclusively get!!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on