Polish - Prestige Business Office Bundle -Missing files.

https://www.daz3d.com/prestige-business-office-bundle - according to the description of the bundle:

"The preload scene also features materials, lights, and camera angles."

No camera files seems to be present in the bundle.

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,443

Not just the Cameras, there is no Preload scene, either. A number of small sets, yes, but you have to figure out where to place them, they all load at the origin.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 889

I wanted to post this as well, but completely forgot with all the stuff I got last month. Did anyone open a ticket?

• ioonrxoon said:

I wanted to post this as well, but

completely forgot with all the stuff I got last month. Did anyone open a ticket?

Just did it.

• monsieurdavid4321monsieurdavid4321 Posts: 14
    edited January 2023

I'm having the same problem.  Looked through all of the installed files and I can't find a complete scene.  Did any of you figure out what's going on?

Update- I opened a support ticket.  Will let you all know what we find.

Post edited by monsieurdavid4321 on
  • Steel RatSteel Rat Posts: 394

I posted a comment here earlier today, but it's gone.

Has there been any update yet from DAZ?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,443

Steel Rat said:

I posted a comment here earlier today, but it's gone.

Has there been any update yet from DAZ?

That was a different discussion, actually. Same subject, started a few months earlier. Prestige Office Furniture Addons No Positional Preset Files.

No, I posted in both. Asking the same question here as above.

• monsieurdavid4321monsieurdavid4321 Posts: 14
    edited January 2023

Daz3D never responded to my trouble ticket.  I messaged Polish on DeviantArt and will await a response.

I installed it with Daz Central.  Did anyone try installing it manually?  I'll give it a go and see if that fixes it.

Post edited by monsieurdavid4321 on

Nope, they're not available in manual files either.

• ioonrxoon said:

Nope, they're not available in manual files either.

Thanks for the info! Hope we figure this out soon. 

• I also opened a ticket one month ago; still no response. What's worse, I see that they still release products with that false description and no camera files in them.

• Not sure what to do at this point.  I haven't used the environment yet for anything since the furniture is all zeroed out.  I haven't heard from Daz or from Polish...

• Any news or updates
  • Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,573

dziemian.pawel said:

I also opened a ticket one month ago; still no response. What's worse, I see that they still release products with that false description and no camera files in them.

As I have learned by some other PA's, they are required to supply the description. So, this time, not a fault from Daz. I have also opened a ticket and will put Polish items on my wishlist only, until this is solved. Just a big pitty, because the stuff that Polish created in the past was really nice. 

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015

Yeah when I brought this up last year, I was very disappointed to say the least. But to know that nothing has been done about supplying a preload scene for this product. Really is infuriating, and that I will be avoiding this PA's products.

Looks like Honeymoon Resort Bundle has the same problem.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,870

It's a headache. But after my experiences of fixing Poser 11 fbx imports of TurboSquid sets (because Studio is not interested in fbx import) and reapplying materials or reshadering them, I think I can handle putting props in their places. If you ever tried maneuvering 70 bits called "Cylinder" into place---based only on promo renders---then you'd appreciate the relative ease that this Polish conundrum affords. Granted, I'll only do it once. And I do have better things to do. But Daz has proven to me that they are in the business of selling stuff, not fixing stuff that's been sold.

• Daz support comfirmed the issue and will contact Polish.

As I have learned by some other PA's, they are required to supply the description. So, this time, not a fault from Daz.

It is Daz's fault as much as it is the PA. Daz has the responsibility to test items submitted to them for accuracy and functionality. 

dziemian.pawel said:

Daz support comfirmed the issue and will contact Polish.

Thanks for the update! 

• Guys, after 4 months of waiting, we finally arrived at the conclusion of our journey.

1) Daz confirms missing camera angels

2) Daz reaches out to Polish

3) Polish states that he wanted the cameras to be missing.

4) Daz solves the problem by not adding cameras to the product; however, as I understand, the description of this product will be updated to prevent future clients from not receiving what they thought they were sold.

broken heart

Any mention about the preloads?

• Yes, the concept of this product was not to include preloads that might hinder the user's creativity  wink

Extremely disappointing. 

Thanks for your perserverence!

Like Pee Wee Herman after an accident: "Ha! I meant to do that!" Thanks for letting us know.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,036

Sounds like an answer I got from a character PA after a year and a half, when the so-called older teen/adult sister of their child/pre-teen characters downloaded as a squashed up 3 foot tall something I could not fix with sliders. I stopped buying characters from that PA since the late G8 era.

• Not overly impressed with the time it has taken to get reply. This can only damage confidence and reputations

myotherworld said:

Not overly impressed with the time it has taken to get reply. This can only damage confidence and reputations

Agreed.

• AabacusAabacus Posts: 403

I recreated the set. It's not perfect but it's about 95%. I didn't do the cameras because I didn't have time, unfortunately. Maybe someone else will do that part.

duf
    duf
    Prestige Business Office - Set.duf
    1M

Aabacus said:

I recreated the set. It's not perfect but it's about 95%. I didn't do the cameras because I didn't have time, unfortunately. Maybe someone else will do that part.

Thanks for that!