Polish - Prestige Business Office Bundle -Missing files.

2»

Comments

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 889

@Aabacus Thanks!

Of course, the bundle description still wasn't changed.

• Aabacus said:

I recreated the set. It's not perfect but it's about 95%. I didn't do the cameras because I didn't have time, unfortunately. Maybe someone else will do that part.

Thank you so so much sir, this is awesome!  I did the boss's office a couple of months ago, and it was time-consuming.  All the best! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,870

Prestige Business Office has an update in DIM. I cannot check it at the moment.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,872
    edited February 10

From the readme:

Resolved Issues

2024-02-09 - Extra Png file, deleted

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,036

Thank you for this thread. I had forgotten it and I had even put a post in it! I was about to buy the bundle at a big discount in March Madness 2024, but now, NO. And yeah, Polish is on my Caution List from now on. They were in my grey area before, but now slipped down further.

• Aabacus said:

I recreated the set. It's not perfect but it's about 95%. I didn't do the cameras because I didn't have time, unfortunately. Maybe someone else will do that part.

Your a real one. Thanks for this.

• Aabacus said:

Incredible work!!! Thank you so much!!! Now we need some beautiful soul with the time and energy to do the same with Polish's Honeymoon Resort :')