New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

This discussion was created from comments split from: Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only".

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,037

lorraineopua said:

Torquinox said:

Lightning Deals appears to not apply extra 60% off. I don't have the means to screen cap now

here you are

Confirmed and reported.

Richard Haseltine said:

lorraineopua said:

Torquinox said:

Lightning Deals appears to not apply extra 60% off. I don't have the means to screen cap now

here you are

Confirmed and reported.

and fixed

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,916
    edited April 30

lorraineopua said:

Torquinox said:

here you are

Thank you so much! And also to @butterflyfish - Most appreciated.

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,916

Richard Haseltine said:

Confirmed and reported.

and fixed

Thanks Richard!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,559
    edited May 1

I'm very confused about the 'Moving' offer today, can someone help or maybe ask DAZ to clarify? The way I understand it, the new 'Genesis 9 alive' item is for, well, G9 obviously, but it says it wants to be used with, i.a., GoFigure aniblocks. The newest figure that these is include is G8. But I wouldn't be able to use a G8 aniblock on G9, would I? So, can I not use the 'G9 alive' thingy at all, or only with another external animation program? 
    The offer itself seems really good to me, I'd just need some clarification on this, please.

Cheers!

Edit: Actually, I think I'm just gonna try it out in Studio and see what I can do with it without any extra aniblocks. If anyone has any insights, I'd still appreciate them of course! Have a lovely May 1st everyone.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 332

New thread day! New thread day! I guess it really is finally spring now.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,384

If I add one of the 70% bundles to the cart in addition to the Ankylosaurus bundle, the price of the Ankylosaurus bundle rises by 98 cents. ??? 

IMG_1808.jpeg
    1190 x 1640 - 506K
    IMG_1809.jpeg
    1279 x 1640 - 494K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,452
    Are you using a coupon that is spread over more items, reducing its impact on each item's price?
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,384

Yes, that could be a reason, thank you, barbult! I used 5 tokens and the DO coupon for May.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,157

Today's page says:

Buy any 3 or more
    “Dino” New Releases

Get an extra 35% off* “Dino” New Releases and Featured Artist Stores
    Get $15 dollars worth of free‡* Daz Originals and choose any one wishlist item for an extra 50% off§*

I tested various carts, and it seems that Jurrasic FX does not trigger wishlist discount when put in cart with two other dino releases that aren't part of the bundle. It does trigger the 35% and the $15 off discounts in the same circumstances. It does trigger when all the dino releases are from the bundle.

Am I missing something?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,799

joanna said:

Today's page says:

Buy any 3 or more
    “Dino” New Releases

Get $15 dollars worth of free‡* Daz Originals and choose any one wishlist item for an extra 50% off§*

I tested various carts, and it seems that Jurrasic FX does not trigger wishlist discount when put in cart with two other dino releases that aren't part of the bundle. It does trigger the 35% and the $15 off discounts in the same circumstances. It does trigger when all the dino releases are from the bundle.

Am I missing something?

The offer does work here, but my 3 dino items are all from the bundle.
    The wishlisted item here is "Genesis 9 Alive" 

Jurassic.JPG
    643 x 604 - 46K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,211
    edited May 2

joanna said:

Today's page says:

Buy any 3 or more
    “Dino” New Releases

Am I missing something?

I did see the same when I first tried, but on the second try it seemed to work...

Edit: or not. I probably had an extra item I missed on 2nd try...

Example of carts:

No discount on Red Skin Princess with the FX, but the extra discount on Dino items and 15$ off DO work:

With another "Dino" item I get the 50% off:

2024-05-02_18h26_12.png
    748 x 657 - 98K
    2024-05-02_18h26_54.png
    747 x 635 - 100K
    Post edited by Leana on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,634

joanna said:

Today's page says:

Buy any 3 or more
    “Dino” New Releases

Am I missing something?

Can you give a screenshot of your cart please?

frank0314 said:

joanna said:

Today's page says:

Buy any 3 or more
    “Dino” New Releases

Am I missing something?

Can you give a screenshot of your cart please?

Attached. For the test, I specifically picked a non-new, non-DO, and non-featured artist item, so that no other discount would apply (since theyre are a few overlapping, it was hard to figure out with other items). I tested the same item in different cart configurations and it always discounted as long as Jurrasic FX wasn't one of the three required dino releases or when Jurrasic FX was accompanied by two releases from the dino bundle.

Daz240502.png
    759 x 560 - 92K

I think it is because its price has been reduced to less than $1. That isn't listed as an exclusion, but it is consistent with what I was seeing - we have flagged this up.

Richard Haseltine said:

I think it is because its price has been reduced to less than $1. That isn't listed as an exclusion, but it is consistent with what I was seeing - we have flagged this up.

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time.

I thought so too, but I reordered things in the cart: put an expensive DO first so it would absorb enough of the $15, and the Jungle FX was around $2. It still didn't trigger the wishlist discount with non-bundle dino releases.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,846
    edited May 3

Negative tokens for gift cards persist. Is the idea that you're not supposed to be able to accrue tokens for gift cards, so it's both adding and subtracting them at the same time? What if you have the gift card and other items in the cart?

gift card tokens issue

tokens vs gift cards.jpg
    767 x 381 - 56K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,634

We reported it lastnight. 

• NerevarineNerevarine Posts: 168

Hi there, I just tried to get the 1.99 offer on up to 5 select items with any new release over 1 dollar. It only applies when I select one of the "weekend" new releases, instead of the new releases link under the header. Is this intentional?

• ElorElor Posts: 847
    edited May 3

Nerevarine said:

Hi there, I just tried to get the 1.99 offer on up to 5 select items with any new release over 1 dollar. It only applies when I select one of the "weekend" new releases, instead of the new releases link under the header. Is this intentional?

Did you choose a non Daz+ new releases ? They don't count as new releases for this offer.

Post edited by Elor on
  • SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 374

Elor said:

Nerevarine said:

Did you choose a non Daz+ new releases ? They don't count as new releases for this offer.

Yeah, I noticed that too. They don't qualify for the discount and can't be used to get the discount either. :/

• They do this a lot. Even in a DAZ + sale. Why are they included in the popup they have you click on if they don't count? Not nice.

Richard Haseltine said:

Just reporting back that it seems to be working correctly now. Thank you! 

• ElorElor Posts: 847

Semicharm said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. They don't qualify for the discount and can't be used to get the discount either. :/

It's written in the small text but the '‡' sign should also be after $1, at the end of the first line because initially, it didn't saw that rule:

When you buy any New Release over $1
    Or buy any 2 or more New Releases over $1‡ to choose up to 10 select Daz+ Items for $1.99 each

Not related to the current sale, one of this week freebie is missing a link to the required product:

https://www.daz3d.com/bonny-for-elverado

https://www.daz3d.com/the-elverado-outfit

And if it's possible to change the phrasing on the freebies page, because currently, freebies are not added every week blush

FREE Items added weekly.

https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

(The lawn ornaments do look great thought smiley)

• Two "moving" releases plus a cart over 200$ should bring the total discount for the cart to 44% not 30%. There is no mention anywhere about these discounts not being cummulative.

dazdiscount_cart.jpg
    2560 x 1040 - 336K
  • foxstarfoxstar Posts: 16

vwrangler said:

Negative tokens for gift cards persist. Is the idea that you're not supposed to be able to accrue tokens for gift cards, so it's both adding and subtracting them at the same time? What if you have the gift card and other items in the cart?

I was going to use the eight tokens I had saved to take full advantage of the Jurrassic Bundle promo after purchasing a giftcard, but they wound up getting eaten instead.  My bad for being greedy and not paying closer attention I guess. frown

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 515

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Two "moving" releases plus a cart over 200$ should bring the total discount for the cart to 44% not 30%. There is no mention anywhere about these discounts not being cummulative.

At the bottom of the 30% discount deal it says "Discount does not stack with other gift card offers"

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,496
    edited May 3

vwrangler said:

gift card tokens issue

foxstar said:

vwrangler said:

I was going to use the eight tokens I had saved to take full advantage of the Jurrassic Bundle promo after purchasing a giftcard, but they wound up getting eaten instead.  My bad for being greedy and not paying closer attention I guess. frown

This problem still exists and the work-around of purchasing smaller (under $100)  gift cards is not pracitical because the higher discounts require higher gift cards. Can it please be fixed?

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • GhostGhost Posts: 99

Herschel's items seem to be bugged in the Jurassic section. Adding a 3rd (or more) item from HH removes the discount instead of adding it, with any combination I tried. It's only HH items that seem to be affected. 

hh.png
    1920 x 1080 - 934K
  • Shimrian said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Two "moving" releases plus a cart over 200$ should bring the total discount for the cart to 44% not 30%. There is no mention anywhere about these discounts not being cummulative.

At the bottom of the 30% discount deal it says "Discount does not stack with other gift card offers"

It does now. Here's how that page looked like this morning

dazdiscount_2.jpg
    1479 x 1000 - 486K