Introducing the AI Character Shape Generator by Yellow

2»

Comments

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,592
    edited September 13

Mada said:

The company working on this is Yellow, its a plugin.

So to bring the conversation back around to the question originally asked to start the thread . . . would you happen to know whether or not this beta program is different than Tafi’s Text to 3D Character AI Engine Beta Program?

- Greg

ETA: Assuming it is different, does anybody know if DAZ is still going to have a native Text to 3D Character AI Engine?

Post edited by algovincian on
  • I signed up to give it a try, though I still remain hesitant by instinct to sign in to Daz. I look at it this way: I could spend the next year trying to recreate a face for one of my characters from an image, using only morphs, or I could use Face Transfer and fine-tune the result with morphs. Likewise, I see no ethical issue in spinning up a general figure shape to start with and using morphs to finish it up. Whether it works with my workflow, or is useful, or is a value in terms of cost and output - for me - will become evident. I've spent more than three years in Daz picking up new toys, playing with them, keeping the handful that really add value to what I'm working on.