Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited October 2012

WYOURSELF_SUCK.jpg
    500 x 500 - 25K
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

hmmmmmmmmmm

a.aaa-WHERE-IS-THE-MISSING-1_.jpg
    540 x 407 - 44K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    Hehehehe that's a good one I need to through this at Cecile. LOL!!
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,102
    edited December 1969

because you gave your parents each back a dollar, you only borrowed $98 dollars from them
    the shirt cost $97 and you got a dollar change you kept, there is no missing dollar.
    it just sounds confusing the stooooooppppppppiddddit is written. %-P ;-P :)

edited December 1969

because you gave your parents each back a dollar, you only borrowed $98 dollars from them
    the shirt cost $97 and you got a dollar change you kept, there is no missing dollar.
    it just sounds confusing the stooooooppppppppiddddit is written. %-P ;-P :)
    So easy, but it should drive Cecile up the wall. He thinks he is so good with math, but is not. He will argue that the calculator is wrong. I can not wait!!
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Haha! I like that a play on words!

edited December 1969

Channel 7 news is having some casting issues. The zombie got shot by Alice so he dead. The terminator killed John Connor so he vanished back to the future and spyro kilikakoreghfhfhhfhvvvs (can't remember his last name) is off on leave so he can buy a new suit. Now news7 is on a day off and they have no information on the next vote. Man they are screwed!!

edited December 1969

God dammit lol I posted a complaint in the stupid thread again!!!! What is wrong with me. I blame the iPhone ! Screen not big enough!!

edited December 1969

I must watch the news one day.
    tend to just hear it on SAFM or Nova going to work or on my Android Adelaide Now rss feed, get Daz store feeds too!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    God dammit lol I posted a complaint in the stupid thread again!!!! What is wrong with me. I blame the iPhone ! Screen not big enough!!
    ROFLMAO!!! Need to borrow my glasses Spyro?
    edited December 1969

tend to just hear it on SAFM or Nova going to work or on my Android Adelaide Now rss feed, get Daz store feeds too!
    News is over rated. If they are not telling me a tornado is about to kill me I can and do ignore it.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I agree with you Jade. Even when I listen to the local news on the radio, the only time our town gets mentioned is when there is (yet another) accident on the bypass road. You never get news about the interesting stuff, like why we had 2 police vans and a police car visit a house in the street opposite us. We had to find that out from the local gossip. It's stupid.

edited October 2012

a giant eye washed up on a US beach, thought that sounded interesting!

giant-eye-21.jpeg
    600 x 398 - 48K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    News is over rated. If they are not telling me a tornado is about to kill me I can and do ignore it.

Awe no way! You ignore News7 ?!? Lol it's always ran by complete nutters who can't spell and are constantly re-hiring. The last two crew teams died putting together their broadcasts. First terminated and second zombified then shot by Alice !

Also. Perhaps ur glasses would be useful, I totally prefer my desktop!

edited December 1969

Now that's interesting.

I don't watch tv period! It all reality shows. Crap. News focused on grim. Excessive ads. And replays!! Now I just do movies an PC oh and games! Tv sucks here.

edited December 1969

a swordfish apparently, thats a lot of fish fingers!!

edited December 1969

A sword fish eye? They really that big? Also I didn't know that the marine life had irises (btw I only see a small pics at low res)

Also the weir wall of all places here is unfire and has been for many hours!! How odd it's where all the water is lol

edited December 1969

Attempting to post an image from iPhone which previous didn't let me.

image.jpg
    403 x 332 - 30K
    edited December 1969

It worked! Amazing.

image.jpg
    306 x 236 - 27K
    image.jpg
    700 x 565 - 92K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited October 2012

stupid-people.jpg
    700 x 560 - 64K
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,979
    edited December 1969

...I thought about doing that but not sure it would hose what I have already done.

I heard horror stories that simply uninstalling and reinstalling the app creates new issues that require messing with the registry since the uninstall routine doesn't do a complete job of wiping everything out (which given my lack of expertise in all this "IT related" stuff, I am extremely reluctant to do as one wrong move can hose the system) .

I'll try and reinstalling the Genesis Essentials and GenerationX (I think both have uninstallers built in) but will hold off on the pp itself unless that doesn't work.

...just don't understand how it all could have disappeared off my drive. It is like it isn't there at all anymore. This whole directory mapping thing has me so confuzled.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I agree with you Jade. Even when I listen to the local news on the radio, the only time our town gets mentioned is when there is (yet another) accident on the bypass road. You never get news about the interesting stuff, like why we had 2 police vans and a police car visit a house in the street opposite us. We had to find that out from the local gossip. It's stupid.

...when the zombie apocalypse occurs, Portland doesn't stand a chance as the news media here will be too busy reporting the latest story about the infidelity of some local public official, the ongoing debate over building a new bridge across the Columbia (and whether it needs to have light rail),more school closings, more transit system cuts, latest high school sports scores, and moaning about another Trailblazer (our NBA franchise) loss.

If they pay it any attention they'll most likely just chock it up to another Occupy Portland protest.

I wonder if tazers work on zombies

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,145
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    hmmmmmmmmmm

The problem is that there is at least one fallacy which is causing the wrong answer.

edited October 2012

Spyro said:

Now that's interesting.

I don't watch tv period! It all reality shows. Crap. News focused on grim. Excessive ads. And replays!! Now I just do movies an PC oh and games! Tv sucks here.
    ...pretty much the same on this side of the planet, even if you pay the monthly cable/satellite ransom. The only true reality TV in my books is live sports (well save maybe for the NBA and"professional" MMA).

...oh, and speaking of "reality" (not the rendering plugin either)...

There is No SPOOOOOON!

...if this is the case, a lot of us here are gonna need to submit support tickets of biblical proportions considering all the "glitches" we've experienced over the years.

Now I know why every time I try to cross a street (even one that is apparently devoid of traffic) cars show up at that precise moment. [shakes fist at the sky]

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Also explains why my dryer only eats my left socks....

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,933
    edited December 1969

Mine to.

edited December 1969

Got some stain stuff for clothes at Dollar Tree. I hope it works instead of being stupid.

edited December 1969

Got some stain stuff for clothes at Dollar Tree. I hope it works instead of being stupid.
    Quote from my Mom, "If the Stain is set or red that thing is Dead!" Of course that was before OXY Everything. Whatever that is
    edited October 2012

V4 Ranger on Genesis S4 curvy, first frame of animation I am rendering
    Saving the furry animals from poachers for Skiriki.

ranger000.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Reminds me I want to check to see if PhilC has replied to my post on his forum about the Genesis plugin and the new version of Genesis that works in P2012. (and P9)

This discussion has been closed.