Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,077
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    tjohn said:
    Skiriki said:
    I'm still astonished that I haven't had to have my usual War Against Squirrels this year.

We've been busy getting ready.

Bring it.

I'm ready. Yessir.
    But are you ready for this?

4577797559_fb197bbe4b.jpg
    480 x 480 - 117K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,077
    edited December 1969

Or our Air Force?

squirrel_flying.jpg
    325 x 310 - 27K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2012

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

jedi_squirrel.jpg
    750 x 600 - 32K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,145
    edited December 1969

My stories are written in English but that does not mean everyone speaks English, right?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

...on the other hand...

Naaah.

Mondaymorning.jpg
    450 x 548 - 64K
    edited December 1969

Doggy agrees with you

monday_morning.jpg
    500 x 375 - 37K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,100
    edited December 1969

yep 780 it is
    I followed the png (which shows the background in Irfanview, Gimp etc just not on the webpage) with a jpg & 3 alternate following frames

singnun_0785.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    singnun_0783.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    singnun_0781.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    singnun_0780.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    singnun_0780.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    edited December 1969

Ok now for a STOOOPID dumbass question
    (i am in the right thread)
    animated gif's??? how do you do them?
    I only know three ways
    use Beneton gif which is limited to 500x500 pixels
    with my rendering program that saves to it ie Carrara and iClone
    or a video editor that saves to gif format but not all do it very well
    in otherwords if I want to do a gif using random images bigger than 500x500 pixels, I have been forced to rename them sequentialy and open as an animated background in Carrara, render out a gif and change the framerate in Gimp, I am sure there is a way to CREATE gif's in Gimp!!! but I cannot figure it out!!
    I ask because sometimes I want to use photographs etc and make gif files like Spyro does, but big ones!

edited October 2012

so I am I am stupid, :red:
    I basically just create layers and save them as as an animated gif!!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

btw I do infact pretty much suck at using Gimp, I am used to Photobie which I used for the past 3years on my laptop but it is for personal non-commercial use only.
    I can do gifs and everything with it, it is set up very much like Photoshop and I basically used photoshop tutorials to learn how to use it as much the same!
    I have never found out how to get a commercial license, they do not give a price so on my desktop I decided to use Gimp instead and am like a noooooooooob!

edited December 1969

Well it is not stupid to ask :) Only stupid to reject sound advise when given. :lol:

edited December 1969

10^15? hmmm 1,000,000,000,000,000?

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

yep 780 it is
    I followed the png (which shows the background in Irfanview, Gimp etc just not on the webpage) with a jpg & 3 alternate following frames

Thanks so much wendy!! I'm actually almost about to start rendering that scene :cheese:

edited December 1969

thx Skiriki, tried it on my Nun, all I had to do was import each pic as a layer and save as a gif choosing animated, oh derr I feel stoooooopid!

singnun.gif
    1500 x 844 - 7M
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Oh cool! Thats handy to know!! I was thinking of making an animated Avatar for my next avatar upgrade Cool

edited December 1969

Today I am cold, but yesterday I was hot.

edited December 1969

btw I do infact pretty much suck at using Gimp, I am used to Photobie which I used for the past 3years on my laptop but it is for personal non-commercial use only.
    I can do gifs and everything with it, it is set up very much like Photoshop and I basically used photoshop tutorials to learn how to use it as much the same!
    I have never found out how to get a commercial license, they do not give a price so on my desktop I decided to use Gimp instead and am like a noooooooooob!

I think the PS commercial license is only if you were to sell the work for example like a photographer or a graphic designer/sign writer business.

edited December 1969

Oh goody so Spyro learnt something too! %-P
    Beneton gif good enough for Avatars btw, pretty cool freeware program has lot of effects, I use it a lot, just the size limit an issue sometimes.

edited December 1969

I have Photoshop. Is mine the professional version?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

I think the PS commercial license is only if you were to sell the work for example like a photographer or a graphic designer/sign writer business.
    yes Photoshop BUT I used Photobie which is shareware, a copycat program, prob that is why it is personal use Samsung can tell you all about copycats and iPads and Galaxy Tabs!!!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

yes Photoshop BUT I used Photobie which is shareware, a copycat program, prob that is why it is personal use Samsung can tell you all about copycats and iPads and Galaxy Tabs!!!

Oh! Now I'm with ya lol!

edited December 1969

Oh goody so Spyro learnt something too! %-P
    Beneton gif good enough for Avatars btw, pretty cool freeware program has lot of effects, I use it a lot, just the size limit an issue sometimes.

Funny... A large chunk of my diploma was PS and I have forgotten how to make animated gifs already LMAO!

(Hey, it was a few years ago haha)

edited December 1969

I'm rendering on DS 4.5.1.6 atm and I gotta say, I think it's faster than the original 4.5 Hair which would make my renders really long, seem to be alot faster than in the previous version.

And notice how I am in the forum while I'm rendering!! Used to lag so bad I couldn't!

edited December 1969

I actually didn't realise that you could make animated gifs with PS. Just checked, and yes it is there, even in my antiquated version.

Didn't give me much by the way of an explanation as to how to do it though, or else I am just stupid and not seeing it.

edited December 1969

Where be the new releases???? They a bit slow today... must be making a round of coffees instead of pressing the upload button! :-P

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I actually didn't realise that you could make animated gifs with PS. Just checked, and yes it is there, even in my antiquated version.

Didn't give me much by the way of an explanation as to how to do it though, or else I am just stupid and not seeing it.

Yeah you definitely can... I have done it before... I just forgot how to do it is all LOL

edited December 1969

They still have to sort out all the problems from the weekend.

edited December 1969

Pam, dunno about Photoshop but in photobie I just went to a gif creation tab and added pics, could change induvidual frame rates like in Beneton
    For Avatars I would suggest Beneton though, still my prefered method

edited December 1969

Yer welcome, Wendy!

This discussion has been closed.