Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    And now something delightfully stupid.

History of the typewriter, as recited by Michael Winslow.

I only watched Part 1. Man, he was typing slow. I'll go find Part 2 later. Maybe he gets faster.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,102
    edited October 2012

it might just be my cliqué stereotype image of an American Indian, but I always pictured you Jade with a ponytail, maybe even a Willie Nelson type plait.
    definately a hippy vibe going on, not a skinhead which makes me think of either Neo Nazi thugs, Olympic swimmers or folliculary challenged guys trying to look hot (some infact do but it tends to be the below the neck bits that contribute to THAT!)

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:
    Mine is short but renders just as slow as the longest most full hair I got!
    @Skiriki - Question, do you know where I could find a decent Texas style hat (Preferably freebie)

What do you mean by "Texas style" hat? Depends on what time of year, age, sex, occupation, occasion, etc. Also what part of Texas? The people up in YankeeLand (Dallas) have never dressed like those of us in Southeast Texas or Southwest Texas or Houston.

Lol that's true. I was going chuck Norris style. So where ever he is from lol. The hat worked well for it. Only prob I may have with it is I don't think it is uv mapped. So I haven't yet been home long enough to know for sure.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,077
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:
    @Skiriki - Question, do you know where I could find a decent Texas style hat (Preferably freebie)

What do you mean by "Texas style" hat? Depends on what time of year, age, sex, occupation, occasion, etc. Also what part of Texas? The people up in YankeeLand (Dallas) have never dressed like those of us in Southeast Texas or Southwest Texas or Houston.
    You mean you don't all dress like cowpokes? ;-)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:

Lol that's true. I was going chuck Norris style. So where ever he is from lol. The hat worked well for it. Only prob I may have with it is I don't think it is uv mapped. So I haven't yet been home long enough to know for sure.
    You mean like this then. But I guess Walker was a Special Officer because the Rangers tend to wear white hats.

chucknorris.jpg
    400 x 363 - 19K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

it might just be my cliqué stereotype image of an American Indian, but I always pictured you Jade with a ponytail, maybe even a Willie Nelson type plait.
    definately a hippy vibe going on, not a skinhead which makes me think of either Neo Nazi thugs, Olympic swimmers or folliculary challenged guys trying to look hot (some infact do but it tends to be the below the neck bits that contribute to THAT!)
    Yep Ponytail. No plaits, my hair is too fine to hold them. Even Jade wears a pony or did. I'm still waiting for daz to give my hair back to me. I expected it in my inbox when I got up.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Complete with flowers in pink with some primrose

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yep Ponytail. No plaits, my hair is too fine to hold them. Even Jade wears a pony or did. I'm still waiting for daz to give my hair back to me. I expected it in my inbox when I got up.
    OK Jade I bought back your hair but some of the alterations DAZ made appear to be permanent. I did the best I could, sorry. :down:
    jader.jpg
    300 x 300 - 79K
    edited October 2012

My hair is on it's way back, I agreed not to kill the staff and they agreed that was the best answer as well. We'll soon see if Jade will be happy.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Wait a minute, Fedex just ran lets see.

Hmm...Really? Okay, not a bad fit...

OMG!! What did they do to my hair?

!Hair-Avatar3.png
    800 x 800 - 974K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I'm gonna suggest bleaching those curls.

Ask help from someone, I is off to bed. *wheeze*

edited December 1969

Still not certain that the colour is quite right. Maybe as Wendy suggested elsewhere, pale pink with hints of primrose.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Wait a minute, Fedex just ran lets see.

Hmm...Really? Okay, not a bad fit...

OMG!! What did they do to my hair?

Wasn't trying to steal your thunder, LOL. It looks "cute'. Still, it beats the "blue Mr. Clean"look. :lol:
    mr_jade.jpg
    350 x 274 - 32K
    edited December 1969

One trip to the beauty parlor later. They got the colour right, I should have said no flowers...

!Hair-Avatar4.png
    800 x 800 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I do like the colour, is much more you.

edited December 1969

I'm going to try to get it on my Avatar and I think that will be the end of the Jade hair thing. It was fun and got me playing again.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,979
    edited December 1969

...If you're going to San Francisco
    Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...

edited December 1969

Oh well, this will have to do until my barber shop opens tomorrow. Then I can get my normal hair style back.

edited December 1969

I think it is just so you....gush gush...... :coolgrin:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,145
    edited December 1969

I am trying to decide between eating cookies or carrots.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

There was a Sesame Street episode where they taught Cookie Monster to eat veggies.

edited December 1969

There was a Sesame Street episode where they taught Cookie Monster to eat veggies.

did that stick?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,102
    edited December 1969

very pretty Jeff!

hey guys check out this person's model and render!

edited December 1969

did that stick?Yep, he is a vegan now but likes cookies for desert.

edited December 1969

very pretty Jeff!

hey guys check out this person's model and render!

Wow! That is incredible work. I can't believe the gall of the posters that are critiquing the guy's work. Their own avatars look like fairly ordinary Poser renders (nothing wrong with Poser, BTW, only the skill level of certain users). Everyone's avatars around here show so much more care and imagination. The general 'tude there is a big turn-off for me.
    edited December 1969

Anyone remember Rick Baker, famous for his make-up FX work in movies like An American Werewolf in London? In his spare time and for personal relaxation and pleasure, he has created some very cool 3D Computer Art. He also has started trying out designs in the computer before creating the actual make-up for films.
    http://www.luxology.com/community/profiles/rbaker/index.aspx

edited December 1969

I have not seen anything with Tom Baker in it.

edited December 1969

I have not seen anything with Tom Baker in it.

Besides being the fourth incarnation of Dr. Who:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Doctor
    He was quite active in film. TV and voice acting, etc.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Baker
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:

You mean like this then. But I guess Walker was a Special Officer because the Rangers tend to wear white hats.

I never did understand how Walker got to dress like that. Rangers just don't. The only Ranger I met in person was Cap'n Allee in the 60's and the main thing I remember is his pot belly.

edited December 1969

Okay, the Jade hair thing is done and over. Thanks to all who played along.

This discussion has been closed.