object not rendering with 3Delight

2»

Comments

• spindzele020spindzele020 Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

Vhen I render if I am quick I can copy this log thing annnnnnnnnd it doesnt sound good:

Rendering in 3Delight
    Optimizing Images - 0/15
    ERROR: 3Delight Process exited abnormally: "C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/bin/tdlmake.exe -mode periodic C:/Users/KRISTÎNE/DAZ_CONTENT/Runtime/textures/DAZ/Characters/MilWom/V4/V4LanaRRLimbsM.jpg C:/Users/KRISTÎNE/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/d62_V4LanaRRLimbsM.tdl"
    tdlmake: cannot open input file 'C:/Users/KRIST?NE/DAZ_CONTENT/Runtime/textures/DAZ/Characters/MilWom/V4/V4LanaRRLimbsM.jpg'
    tdlmake: error while making texture file

ERROR: 3Delight Process exited abnormally: "C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/bin/tdlmake.exe -mode periodic C:/Users/KRISTÎNE/DAZ_CONTENT/Runtime/textures/DAZ/Characters/MilWom/V4/V4LanaRRLimbsB.jpg C:/Users/KRISTÎNE/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/d63_V4LanaRRLimbsB.tdl"
    tdlmake: cannot open input file 'C:/Users/KRIST?NE/DAZ_CONTENT/Runtime/textures/DAZ/Characters/MilWom/V4/V4LanaRRLimbsB.jpg'
    tdlmake: error while making texture file

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Can you render a simple primitive, with no texture applied? Can you render it if you add a random image file (go to the Surfaces pane with the primitive selected and click the square to the left of the Diffuse colour control, pick browse... from the menu and then select any imaeg that comes to hand)? It does, however, sound like a TDL Make issue in which case, if it doesn't work with a random texture, reinstalling may help.

The log file is just a text file, so finding it as in your previous screenshot and then double-clicking should open it (in Notepad by default).

edited December 1969

I think I know naw where the problem is. I usualy install windows myselve, but this time when I changed fev components , somebody els installed. The problem my lay in mayn folder wher all content go. the person who installed called it in my name using specila character, in my language, but in englis this letter doesnt exist and it my confuse program. I will try to fix it and install again.

Thanky all who helped,
    later will update how my theory worked :)

edited December 1969

Sorry about my bad english, but as you probably have gesed it is not my natve langyage and I am ded tired. :ohh:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Ah, yes - DS does not like special characters. It's an annoying limitation, if that is the problem I would make a bug report pointing it out.