And yet another toilet without a seat???

Comments

• DripDrip Posts: 1,185
    edited June 2022

PixelSploiting said:

Could be worse. Majority of starship crews in Dazverse would gladly kill for ANY toilets. cheeky

AFAIK this might be the only spacer-friendly kit with basic living amenities. Minus showers. 

https://www.daz3d.com/modular-scifi-interiors-kit

Who needs showers when you have a toilet?? 

C_and_H_toilet.gif
    600 x 188 - 18K
    Post edited by Drip on
  • To ask a more serious question, would it even be worth making a proper functioning toilet? How often do we make scenes that require it? I haven't made any yet, but then again, I haven't seen any well-modeled toilets that would warrant centering a scene on. cheeky

• ZyloxZylox Posts: 787

namffuak said:

Drip said:

Solution: just don't include any toilet at all.

Even better solution: don't make any entrance, so nobody could ever get in and feel the urge to use a toilet at all. (somehow, I always notice when an environment has no obvious entrance, or when a product consists of only one room which seems to be part of a normal modern house, like a bedroom or diningroom, but has windows on more than 2 sides)

Wonderful. sad A doorless bedroom/bathroom combination with an exterior sitting area. And no cooking area or food prep area.

What's wrong with you people? Doesn't everyone teleport? That takes care of food prep, just teleport to your favorite restuarant and get takeout. Toilets? Just teleport and use someone elses, which also means you don't have to clean the toilet either. These houses are actually very practical, lol.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,948
    edited June 2022

Drip said:

PixelSploiting said:

Could be worse. Majority of starship crews in Dazverse would gladly kill for ANY toilets. cheeky

AFAIK this might be the only spacer-friendly kit with basic living amenities. Minus showers. 

...well as long as the bowl is clean that would work as the water that fille s it is clean (but rather cold).

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,265

kyoto kid said:

Drip said:

PixelSploiting said:

...well as long as the bowl is clean that would work as the water that fille s it is clean (but rather cold).

Sonic Showers!!!

...more like tornadic cleansing.

• MKDAWUSSMKDAWUSS Posts: 91

magog_a4eb71ab said:

To ask a more serious question, would it even be worth making a proper functioning toilet? How often do we make scenes that require it? I haven't made any yet, but then again, I haven't seen any well-modeled toilets that would warrant centering a scene on. cheeky

The scenes that require a functioning toilet probably aren't all that common, given what one can do with them...

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,455
    edited June 2022

Oh c'mon, there's got to be a fetish out there that requires digital​ toilets.indecision

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,056

I have rendered people throwing up in them

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 640

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Not to forget iconic scenes: cats inquiring you as you sit on the toilet!

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 640

And you know:, not all scenes are setted in America.

Representing something like a "Tuscany environment" bath without a bidet would make the scene instantly unrealistic.

Public restrooms can go with only the toilet, but private houses definitely don't. Could hardly tolerate its absence if there's a shower, but any woman here would considere it uncomfortable,

We are VERY VERY VERY vicious, we love to wash our anatomical elements daily, possibily more than once, even when you don't need to shower.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,056

Ruthven said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Not to forget iconic scenes: cats inquiring you as you sit on the toilet!

did thaf too

video

• Drip said:

PixelSploiting said:

That, or Dazverse starship crews eventually get used to the fragrance not unlike the WW II era submariners.

*Pins a detailed instruction to the wall - "how to flush the toilet without decompressing the entire ship"*

• UHFUHF Posts: 512

PixelSploiting said:

Drip said:

PixelSploiting said:

That, or Dazverse starship crews eventually get used to the fragrance not unlike the WW II era submariners.

*Pins a detailed instruction to the wall - "how to flush the toilet without decompressing the entire ship"*

Not if they use Transporters.  I mean, you can just beam that sh*t out...

Of course, this brings up the issue of the the UBoat sunk by improper use of the toilet.  "Relax, you're swiming in it!"

A less oderferous failure is also interesting.  The UK built a submersible aircraft carrier.  However, it sank when they left the door open;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_M2_(1918)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Cybersox said:

kyoto kid said:

...it even has the filler line and shut off valve.

It's a thing of true beauty, it is. :)  

Indeed, and not money down the drain either.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

LeatherGryphon said:

Oh c'mon, there's got to be a fetish out there that requires digital​ toilets.indecision

Well, of course; rule 34 says exactly that, or at least exceptionally close.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

PixelSploiting said:

There is the Discharge Room wink

https://www.daz3d.com/discharge-sci-fi-room

edited June 2022

Ruthven said:

Representing something like a "Tuscany environment" bath without a bidet would make the scene instantly unrealistic.

Public restrooms can go with only the toilet, but private houses definitely don't. Could hardly tolerate its absence if there's a shower, but any woman here would considere it uncomfortable,

We are VERY VERY VERY vicious, we love to wash our anatomical elements daily, possibily more than once, even when you don't need to shower.

We are told this is something not found elsewhere...

Apart from my outhouse, most of toilets in Finland have one. 

The finnish name for it is against the TOS blush

finnish bidet.JPG
    234 x 320 - 18K
    Post edited by PerttiA on

• PerttiA said:

PixelSploiting said:

There is the Discharge Room wink

https://www.daz3d.com/discharge-sci-fi-room

Kinetic kill weapons are the worst.

Everyone to the discharge room and ready the broadside!

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482

nicstt said:

LeatherGryphon said:

Well, of course; rule 34 says exactly that, or at least exceptionally close.

Oh you beat me to it. I read that post and was going to reply as you did but then I saw yours.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482

PerttiA said:

Ruthven said:

We are told this is something not found elsewhere...

Apart from my outhouse, most of toilets in Finland have one. 

The finnish name for it is against the TOS blush

Can't really see what you are pointing to in that small image but I can guess its function. Whatever it is called it's likely to be against the TOS. Most things are.

I remember as a child that many homes had separate bathrooms and toilets (the toilet was in its own small room). As I am quite old, I also remember houses with outside toilets and no bathrooms. In fact I can just remember bath night in front of the kitchen stove in a tin tub. This was post war England and many houses were Victorian with little by way of modernisation.

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025

where I grew up in rural Quebec, it was quite a while before we got city sewers or water. Our kitchen sink had a hand pump to a well, and the toilet was a "honey bucket" that had to be emptied daily, into the cesspit at the back end of the yard. Eventually we had an elecric pump and tank installed for running water and then the miracle of pave road and city water and sewage. We kept the second well in our back yard open, served for watering the gardens.

hacsart said:

where I grew up in rural Quebec, it was quite a while before we got city sewers or water. Our kitchen sink had a hand pump to a well, and the toilet was a "honey bucket" that had to be emptied daily, into the cesspit at the back end of the yard. Eventually we had an elecric pump and tank installed for running water and then the miracle of pave road and city water and sewage. We kept the second well in our back yard open, served for watering the gardens.

In 1973, when we moved to a house that used to be a bar, there was just one faucet in the house, it was located in the lobby and the toilets were outside with several holes in row cheeky

An embarrassing childhood memory... Woke up in the morning, mom and dad had already left for work, went to the toilet in my pajamas... Coming back, I found the door locked...
    Ever since, we had a spare key hidden outside.

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,606

People are spoiled with toliet seats,Hey just hover and get business done. For the drainless bathtub just use a bucket and take the water to the garden to keep water usage down. lol laugh

edited June 2022

kyoto kid said:

https://www.daz3d.com/timeless-bedroom

HU ... think we found a pair!
    Should be $1.99 when the store gets fixed. It's on the carousel. eta: confirmed, now $1.99 :-)

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

And for those preferring the wilder lifestyles:

https://www.daz3d.com/wild-west-outhouse

in BBYB

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,530

I have found a loo with a working lid, a freebie by Guy96100 over on Rendo. Unfortunately it was low poly & the lid had an open morph, no rigging, so the seat & lid changed shape when partially open. However, it was useful for a few poses, especially when the iRay materials were tweaked to make the radius between similar material facets was increased to 5cm+ to blend the facets away and smooth the surface:

Not very nice to post dire rear poses (the other half of the effect of the Norovirus infection that inspired these vomiting poses), and there is no way to show them pleasantly. Trousers up to meet TOS is disgusting, and trousers down isn't much better, either, it has to be said, best to leave as vomiting only.

Regards,

Richard

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

richardandtracy said:

I have found a loo with a working lid, a freebie by Guy96100 over on Rendo. Unfortunately it was low poly & the lid had an open morph, no rigging, so the seat & lid changed shape when partially open. However, it was useful for a few poses, especially when the iRay materials were tweaked to make the radius between similar material facets was increased to 5cm+ to blend the facets away and smooth the surface:

Not very nice to post dire rear poses (the other half of the effect of the Norovirus infection that inspired these vomiting poses), and there is no way to show them pleasantly. Trousers up to meet TOS is disgusting, and trousers down isn't much better, either, it has to be said, best to leave as vomiting only.

Regards,

Richard

The question now, is there projectile vomit props available anywhere in daz land? 

edited June 2022

FirstBastion said:

richardandtracy said:

Regards,

Richard

The question now, is there projectile vomit props available anywhere in daz land? 

I think there are some at the naughty store. 

Post edited by PerttiA on