And yet another toilet without a seat???

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,530

If there are any vomit models, I don't know of any. I suspect something like SY's 'Rigged Water' puddles could be re-textured, and possibly more contiguous fountain jets could be combined with more drop-like shower jets to provide all the texture and size variation needed to simulate a particularly unpleasant experience. And, I suspect a dFormer could bend the items to simulate gravity fairly well.

Regards,

Richard

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,940
    edited June 2022

richardandtracy said:

If there are any vomit models, I don't know of any. I suspect something like SY's 'Rigged Water' puddles could be re-textured, and possibly more contiguous fountain jets could be combined with more drop-like shower jets to provide all the texture and size variation needed to simulate a particularly unpleasant experience. And, I suspect a dFormer could bend the items to simulate gravity fairly well.

Regards,

Richard

As Richard Haseletine said, there is a Body Fluids Pack by AcePyx at the 'adult' store that has 2 'vomit sprays' apparently, amongst other things. Not for those with delicate sensibilities and definitely NSFW.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,941

Zylox said:

namffuak said:

Drip said:

Solution: just don't include any toilet at all.

Even better solution: don't make any entrance, so nobody could ever get in and feel the urge to use a toilet at all. (somehow, I always notice when an environment has no obvious entrance, or when a product consists of only one room which seems to be part of a normal modern house, like a bedroom or diningroom, but has windows on more than 2 sides)

Wonderful. sad A doorless bedroom/bathroom combination with an exterior sitting area. And no cooking area or food prep area.

What's wrong with you people? Doesn't everyone teleport? That takes care of food prep, just teleport to your favorite restuarant and get takeout. Toilets? Just teleport and use someone elses, which also means you don't have to clean the toilet either. These houses are actually very practical, lol.

Actually, as Star Trek's ongoing evolution of teleporter technology has demonstrated, since everything is being reduced down to it's smallest atomic elements, there's no need for the restaurant, as yesterdays's blue plate special and last night's BM is now the Blue Plate Special once again.  Yum!  All of which doesn't address the fact that Teleporters are a form of socially accepted murder/ritual sacrifice, as the person assembled at the other end is not the same person who was disassembled, just an amazingly close copy with duplicated memories, while the original telepotee has effectively been disintegrated.  But hey, no wait for the bus! 

edited June 2022

kyoto kid said:

Drip said:

PixelSploiting said:

Could be worse. Majority of starship crews in Dazverse would gladly kill for ANY toilets. cheeky

AFAIK this might be the only spacer-friendly kit with basic living amenities. Minus showers. 

https://www.daz3d.com/modular-scifi-interiors-kit

Who needs showers when you have a toilet?? 

...well as long as the bowl is clean that would work as the water that fille s it is clean (but rather cold).

I've used quite a few toilets in Japan where the top of the tank reservoir is a sink and the used water is recycled for flushing afterwards.  Seems like one could run up a showerhead and stepladder to stand in the tank and, presto, problem solved.

Post edited by Cybersox on

FirstBastion said:

richardandtracy said:

I have found a loo with a working lid, a freebie by Guy96100 over on Rendo. Unfortunately it was low poly & the lid had an open morph, no rigging, so the seat & lid changed shape when partially open. However, it was useful for a few poses, especially when the iRay materials were tweaked to make the radius between similar material facets was increased to 5cm+ to blend the facets away and smooth the surface:

Not very nice to post dire rear poses (the other half of the effect of the Norovirus infection that inspired these vomiting poses), and there is no way to show them pleasantly. Trousers up to meet TOS is disgusting, and trousers down isn't much better, either, it has to be said, best to leave as vomiting only.

Regards,

Richard

The question now, is there projectile vomit props available anywhere in daz land? 

There are several, but the set by AcePyx at Renderotica is easilythe most all inclusive... at all ends of the digestive track... including poses for G3F, G3M, G8F, and G8M.  Marieh used to have a set at Renderosity for the old Mil Baby 3 that's now a freebie at ShareCG, but I don't recall exactly what was in it.  (okay, to beat the smart a__es out there, it probably has corn.  There, it's been said, now move along.)    

PerttiA said:

Ruthven said:

And you know:, not all scenes are setted in America.

Representing something like a "Tuscany environment" bath without a bidet would make the scene instantly unrealistic.

Public restrooms can go with only the toilet, but private houses definitely don't. Could hardly tolerate its absence if there's a shower, but any woman here would considere it uncomfortable,

We are VERY VERY VERY vicious, we love to wash our anatomical elements daily, possibily more than once, even when you don't need to shower.

We are told this is something not found elsewhere...

Apart from my outhouse, most of toilets in Finland have one. 

The finnish name for it is against the TOS blush

You are told wrong. It's called a Bidet Shower and they are very common in Asia and the middle east, and you can buy them from Amazon and others in the U.S. for a few dollars. In fact, I know I have at least one DAZ model that includes one... https://www.daz3d.com/skylight-bath  That said, a far more popular variant (and literally an almost mandatory item in Japan, is to have the sprayer built into the toilet seat.)  The best known brand name for these internationally is Toto's Washlet, but I bought the ones I installed in my baths from a California based company for $30 bucks each.    

• UHFUHF Posts: 512

Ah... The old sodium in the toilet trick...

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,948
    edited June 2022

Catherine3678ab said:

And for those preferring the wilder lifestyles:

https://www.daz3d.com/wild-west-outhouse

in BBYB

...I actually have that. I think in a BYOB or maybe as a PC freebie.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,265

kyoto kid said:

Catherine3678ab said:

And for those preferring the wilder lifestyles:

https://www.daz3d.com/wild-west-outhouse

in BBYB

...I actually have that. I think in a BYOB or maybe as a PC freebie.

I see I got my letters mixed up. Not unusual for repeats in BYOB, etc. However they cannot be assumed to be repeated in the next sale either.

...yeah pretty hard to judge what goes on sale and when it does. Being careful not to uncheck the "Hide items I own" box  to avid finding something I bought last week at say 48% off now in the 1.99$ sale to avoid any disappointment.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,185

UHF said:

Ah... The old sodium in the toilet trick...

Reminds me of the only fun fireworks we have left here in the Netherlands: Calcium Carbide. Combining it with water in an old milk kettle and then lighting it up is officially considered heritage, so the government can't outlaw it like they did with all the manufactured fireworks.

• Possibly some new ideas for this topic:

https://youtube.com/shorts/p2EFMLM_H78?feature=share

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,056
    edited November 2022

Catherine3678ab said:

Possibly some new ideas for this topic:

https://youtube.com/shorts/p2EFMLM_H78?feature=share

I cut some old towels up and put a clean one each day by my loo with a small watering can as a "bidet" for number ones, saves a lot of paper 

I have enough to wash them all once a week

I am the sole occupant of my house though

I couldn't imagine sharing the "dab dry after rinsing cloth" cheeky

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Gonna toot my own horn again - got another product coming out soon with a toilet and this one HAS a seat (it being slightly less futuristic than the one that doesn't need a seat). The seat even lifts up. And there's a bidet built in for lack of toilet-paper-necessity.

No time to render just the toilet so here's a combo promo (It's a Future School Changing Room for context and these are some of the props):

FSCR_Popup_06.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 223K

Silent Winter said:

Gonna toot my own horn again - got another product coming out soon with a toilet and this one HAS a seat (it being slightly less futuristic than the one that doesn't need a seat). The seat even lifts up. And there's a bidet built in for lack of toilet-paper-necessity.

No time to render just the toilet so here's a combo promo (It's a Future School Changing Room for context and these are some of the props):

I know it's SciFi but does the seat teleport through the handle when it's lifted? 

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 964

I don't think it is a "handle". The seat part extends out from the horizontal crosspiece and as the cross piece rotates the seat lifts. It is an optical illusion that when the seat is lifted  it looks like it is behind the crosspiece.

• ^That's correct. The cross-piece is like a hinge - the seat is attached to it and rotates around it to lift.

I kinda see what you mean with the optical illusion in the pic but it's just that. It's not a handle and nothing passes through anything :)

• drucdruc Posts: 401

If anyone is interested, the other site has a school toilets set that is 3 in one package. Boy, girls and disabled. I had not previously seen a disable toilet scene. Issues are it is Poser scene formate so you need Poser to inport it and save as a complete scene. Good news once it is saved as a prop or whatever it renders well as it is in Iray. 3DL even shows the included lights.It is old and was built for V and M 4. The Python scripts to locate the toilets within the other school sets don't work in my Poser 11 pro but there is a "main" file that is used for the python scripts and it give the xyz location for each. Currenlty 50% discount. Vender is Greenpots.

• druc said:

If anyone is interested, the other site has a school toilets set that is 3 in one package. Boy, girls and disabled. I had not previously seen a disable toilet scene. Issues are it is Poser scene formate so you need Poser to inport it and save as a complete scene. Good news once it is saved as a prop or whatever it renders well as it is in Iray. 3DL even shows the included lights.It is old and was built for V and M 4. The Python scripts to locate the toilets within the other school sets don't work in my Poser 11 pro but there is a "main" file that is used for the python scripts and it give the xyz location for each. Currenlty 50% discount. Vender is Greenpots.

My computer with Poser is long gone now. We used to be able to open Poser scenes in D/S - had to move it into the proper runtime structure, think it was in the Poses folder.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

Catherine3678ab said:

druc said:

My computer with Poser is long gone now. We used to be able to open Poser scenes in D/S - had to move it into the proper runtime structure, think it was in the Poses folder.

The Greenpots school collection is so old (Poser 4 or 5), that it should open just fine in DS 

• huh? I still import pz3 to DAZ studio without issues 

edited November 2022

WendyLuvsCatz said:

huh? I still import pz3 to DAZ studio without issues 

When you say 'import' do you mean import or do you mean open?

Daz will open most* Poser native files from the Content Library directly by double clicking if the files are in a mapped Poser Runtime (e.g. the one in My Library).

*Notable exceptions are Material mc6 files, characters that use pmd files, or released after Poser 7, and obviously Poser specific Lights etc. But cr2/pp2/pz3 scenes are 99% good to go with some updating of the materials.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,056
    edited November 2022

if put in runtime libraries scene yes they load

it's often faster to import them than to search for and move them, I then save the DAZ iray uber and emissive added versions 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 2022

Upping the ante, toilets that open the lid automatically and play music! About the 6:27 mark.

https://youtu.be/7W23mBMb9Jk?t=387

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • If let your characters go head on into the future, in good faith, and the toilet, a seat wouldn't be necessary, right?

• generalgameplaying said:

If let your characters go head on into the future, in good faith, and the toilet, a seat wouldn't be necessary, right?

Always need to have a seat! {that's what keeps the snakes in the toilet - we hope}. 

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/us/boy-toilet-snake-trnd/index.html

edited December 2022

...Snakes in a Toilet"

Now I have this vision of Samuel L Jackson dressed as Mario with a plumber's freind in one hand and a gun in the other.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • My wife sat on the seat of a toilet in an Australian campsite just north of Cairns, and had a tiny green frog jump out of the bowl from between her legs. That caused a bit of a start, almost as much as if it had been a snake..

Regards,

Richard

• Me and a couple buddies had the honor of rerouting a rattlesnake from the ladies' room by a lake just before I moved abroad. The reality of them in enclosed spaces is very horrifying. Luckily I was able to refrain from shaking until we'd flung it far the heck away from where we were.

Came across this just now, an ancient form of 'toilet' -- the bucket!

https://youtube.com/shorts/mMB-PD8Y53k?feature=share