Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:

On the other hand, the Auto MUSCLE Enhancing sliders work fine.  The first with only the master slider at 100%, and the second with all the subsliders maxed out at 100%.  These seem to work perfectly.

Try setting the Auto Muscle Enhancing BODY to 1%, leaving the AME Flex Size at 100%.  Then see what the results are.  You *should* see something like your left figure but with more muscle flexing going on (but with the same physique as left guy) assuming ASE dials are set above minimum values (say 100%).

Lee

Toronto Public Health is here to take my blood and swab my throat again, so I'll try it in a while.

No rush.  I hope you are both doing well and getting better!

Lee

• DMaster said:

Companion render to my earlier Maxx/Brute smooth bodied AME render.  This time at SubD3 and with Veins turned up to 100%.

So much fun!

Lee

what happens at SubD4?

Short answer: My Mac Mini with 8GB of RAM explodes. LOL!  I'm running another render at SubD3 at the moment.  When it's done, I'll render that earlier scene at SubD4. I anticipate lots of page swapping/memory paging going on while it renders. :)  Will post the final render when I can.

Lee

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,418
    Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:

Over in the Content Library under Genesis 8 Male/Chaeracters/  there is a D.Master folder, and inside are ON and OFF buttons for the Auto Shape Enhancer, so I click ON and set the slider to 100% and still nothing happens.

When you pose the figure with ASE on, you don't see any flexing of the musculature?  I don't think you'll see much (any?) change unless the arms, legs, waist, neck, etc. are posed.

Lee

I applied a pose.  The one on the right has all the ASE sliders set at 100%.  I really don't see any difference.  The sun is hitting them at a slightly different angle, and the perspective of the view on each of them is slightly different.  The ASE one on the right looks like he has a slightly pointed elbow.  But looking at that list of sliders, I sort of expect to see some noticable change.  The render of them standing, the elbow looks a little pointed, but other than that, I don't know, I mean, even with the slight difference in the angle of the sun, the knees, and abs, and rib cages, and shoulders look exactly the same.  The sternocleidomastoid looks slightly enhanced. 

The files must be installed in the right places on my computer because the folders and buttons and sliders are showing up in the correct places.

Yes you obviously installed Auto Shape Enhancer correctly.  I suggested before maybe you could consult the product page to understand what ASE is doing?

The Joint Controlled Morphs apply to only certain body regions and kick in only under certain poses.  The most noticeable is the armpit Joint Control Morph and the squish morph for the back of knees/thighs.  You angled your camera away from the knees/thighs so you wouldnt have seen the effect in that view.

If you do a pose with arm raised to expose the armpit, you should observe a noticeable difference.

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 850
    edited May 2020

One more SubD3 level render with the AME, Maxx/Brute 8 blended figure.  This time I turned Muscle Definition up to 50% and reduced Veins to 50%.  And posed the figure with one of Muscleman's excellent bodybuilder poses.

Lee

EDIT to add corrected render.  There was a posing error on the figure's right hand.  Rendered again to fix it.  Sometimes I'm an idiot. LOL!

G8M-AME-ASE-Maxx-Ade-Novak-Thong-Vascular-SudD3-BBPose1.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 830K
    G8M-AME-ASE-Maxx-Ade-Novak-Thong-Vascular-SudD3-BBPose1A.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 838K
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,052
    Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:

On the other hand, the Auto MUSCLE Enhancing sliders work fine.  The first with only the master slider at 100%, and the second with all the subsliders maxed out at 100%.  These seem to work perfectly.

Try setting the Auto Muscle Enhancing BODY to 1%, leaving the AME Flex Size at 100%.  Then see what the results are.  You *should* see something like your left figure but with more muscle flexing going on (but with the same physique as left guy) assuming ASE dials are set above minimum values (say 100%).

Lee

Toronto Public Health is here to take my blood and swab my throat again, so I'll try it in a while.

I set it like you said but there's still nothing.  I'm going to give up on the Shape Enhancer for a while.  I'm going to continue with the Muscle Enhancer.

minimal1.png
    2558 x 2002 - 2M
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,418
    Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:

Lee

I set it like you said but there's still nothing.  I'm going to give up on the Shape Enhancer for a while.  I'm going to continue with the Muscle Enhancer.

What are you expecting to see in that pose? These morphs only come into effect under certain poses, mainly raised arms, extended back, and when the angle between the upper and lower arm/leg are really small.

Look at the product page... https://www.daz3d.com/auto-shape-enhancer-for-genesis-8-male

These are the only places you would really expect to see it come into effect, but the angles are still large in your image so you wouldn't see the squish morphs in a pronounced way unless you reposed.

Capture2.PNG
    1310 x 797 - 2M
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,390
    Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:

Lee

My own guess looking at the examples is that your poses aren't extreme enough so that a portion of the body might clip another;  I would leave it switched on especially if you have the muscle enhancer set to 100% to prevent muscles clipping each other or when you have poses which have angles less that 30° such as crouches.

edited May 2020

Kieron with only AME added, no other morphs.

Kieron1.png
    2552 x 2044 - 2M
    Kieron2.png
    2524 x 2064 - 2M
    Post edited by Fauvist on
  • DMaster said:

Companion render to my earlier Maxx/Brute smooth bodied AME render.  This time at SubD3 and with Veins turned up to 100%.

So much fun!

Lee

what happens at SubD4?

Short answer: My Mac Mini with 8GB of RAM explodes. LOL!  I'm running another render at SubD3 at the moment.  When it's done, I'll render that earlier scene at SubD4. I anticipate lots of page swapping/memory paging going on while it renders. :)  Will post the final render when I can.

Lee

Hi DMaster!  I set up a SubD4 level render of the earlier scene.  I can't see a difference between it and SubD3.  That said, my SubD3 render might have actually rendered a SubD4.  I stopped a SubD5 render of the same scene due to large page swapping.  Might try doing a 5 render after a reboot to see if the Mac Mini can handle it in a reasonable time. 

Anyway, here are the 3 renders with a reminder that Muscle Definition was set to zero on these. Left to right: SubD1, SubD3, and SubD4.  Though SubD3 might have rendered at 4.

Lee

G8M-AME-ASE-Maxx-Ade-Novak-Thong-4.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 869K
    G8M-AME-ASE-Maxx-Ade-Novak-Thong-Vascular-SudD3-1.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 867K
    G8M-AME-ASE-Maxx-Ade-Novak-Thong-Vascular-SudD4-1.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 885K
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Here is another one of my character with AME Body 50% AME Flex 100% and AME Muscle Def 0%. I think the low Muscle Def looks better because of his Endo Meso somatype.

0 Scott Mainz 71 Ultra Def 50 A 07 G8M M 100 00 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • Sigurd said:

Here is another one of my character with AME Body 50% AME Flex 100% and AME Muscle Def 0%. I think the low Muscle Def looks better because of his Endo Meso somatype.

I like this character.  Very realistic.  Well done, Sigurd!

Lee

Leemoon, I really like your figure. I have done a few using Brute and Maxx and love the overall body dimensions but I wish their hands and feet were not so oversized. I scale the hands down easily enough but have problems with wrists and distal forearms looking natural.

• Sigurd said:

Leemoon, I really like your figure. I have done a few using Brute and Maxx and love the overall body dimensions but I wish their hands and feet were not so oversized. I scale the hands down easily enough but have problems with wrists and distal forearms looking natural.

Thank you, Sigurd!  I concur about downsizing the Brute/Maxx hands regarding wrist and forearm issues.  I'll need to see what happens when I resize the hands on my AME version of the Brute/Maxx figure.

Lee

Thank you lee, I appreciate your comments. One of the things I really love about ASE and AME is not having to make my figures shoulders so abnormally broad to prevent the bicep/lat clipping. Worth the price on that alone.

Here is a shot of the last figure front and back. I may add a little more definition to the back. The legs have more definition due to carrying around 20 stone (280 lbs.) all day.

0 Scott Mainz 71 Ultra Def 50 A 07 G8M M 100 00 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    0 Scott Mainz 71 Ultra Def 50 A 07 G8M M 100 00 180 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    edited May 2020

Orrin with only Auto Muscle Enhancer HD, no other morphs.

Orrin_1.png
    3460 x 2042 - 2M
    Orrin_2.png
    3468 x 2024 - 2M
  • Sigurd said:

Thank you lee, I appreciate your comments. One of the things I really love about ASE and AME is not having to make my figures shoulders so abnormally broad to prevent the bicep/lat clipping. Worth the price on that alone.

Here is a shot of the last figure front and back. I may add a little more definition to the back. The legs have more definition due to carrying around 20 stone (280 lbs.) all day.

Your figure looks wonderful and I have to say that ASE and AME are going to let me pose my figures much more naturally.  And I can truly appreciate the AME Body proportions and all the muscle and vascular detailing that's included.

If you have a side profile of your figure to share, I'd be delighted to see it.  He's such a believable figure.

Lee

edited May 2020

Thanks for the comments. Here you go!

I should probably add a little more depth to the torso and glutes but then I start experiencing problems with poses and props sometimes. Trying to strike a balance between making a unique character and practicality with interaction with the Daz3D World.

0 Scott Mainz 71 Ultra Def 50 A 07 G8M M 100 00 090 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    0 Scott Mainz 71 Ultra Def 50 A 07 G8M M 100 00 270 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Post edited by Sigurd on
  • Fauvist said:

Orrin with only Auto Muscle Enhancer HD, no other morphs.

Orrin with AME is looking great, Fauvist.  So glad it's working for you!

Lee

• Sigurd said:

Thanks for the comments. Here you go!

I should probably add a little more depth to the torso and glutes but then I start experiencing problems with poses and props sometimes. Trying to strike a balance between making a unique character and practicality with interaction with the Daz3D World.

Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing more renders of him! His glutes look perfect to me as does his torso.  I expect whatever adjustments you make will be just as spectacular as the version you're showing us now.  I fully understand finding a balance between practicality and uniqueness.  I will tinker with a character, coming back to it a day or two later and seeing things that I need to adjust until I'm happy with it.  Part of the fun of being in the 3D world!

Lee

edited May 2020

Tyrone 8 with only Auto Muscle Enhancer HD, no other morphs.  I LOVE this product.

Tyrone 8.png
    2672 x 1972 - 2M
    Tyrone G8 copy.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 210K
  • Mart1n71Mart1n71 Posts: 127

A quick render with and without AME at SubD4. Body is base G8M with no aditional morphs

With AME.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
    Without AME.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,344
    Mart1n71 said:

A quick render with and without AME at SubD4. Body is base G8M with no aditional morphs

Looks great. Good to see, what AME could add to the figure look, even on the base Genesis 8.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,344
    Fauvist said:

Tyrone 8 with only Auto Muscle Enhancer HD, no other morphs.  I LOVE this product.

I can only agree. AME is such a gem.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,130
    edited May 2020
    Fauvist said:

Like, when I say it's not intuitive, when you set the Auto Shape Enhancer slider at 100% as it has been set on the figure on the right, there's no visible change to the figure.  It appears the slider sets all the subsliders below it to 100% at the same time.  So, I don't understand.  My render subD is set to 5.

When you access the Auto Shape Enhancer from it's own tab in the parameters menu and set it at 100%, it still appears to do nothing.

On the master Auto Shape Enhancer slider I go into settings and increase the maximum effect from 100% to 1000%, and even at 1000% there's no change.

I got this thing to work yesterday by doing something non-intuitively to get it to work, and it DOES work.  I just can't remember now what I did.

Are you working with the Auto Shape Enhancer or the Auto Muscle Enhancer? It looks like you've got the Autho Shape Enhancer adjusted. But it doesn't look like the Auto Muscle Enhancer is turned on.

Post edited by inquire on
  • RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041

I don't have either product yet - waiting for the female version - but my understanding from a prior post by the product developer is that ASE kicks in automatically when you apply ASE. Is this correct?

edited May 2020
    inquire said:
    Fauvist said:

Like, when I say it's not intuitive, when you set the Auto Shape Enhancer slider at 100% as it has been set on the figure on the right, there's no visible change to the figure.  It appears the slider sets all the subsliders below it to 100% at the same time.  So, I don't understand.  My render subD is set to 5.

When you access the Auto Shape Enhancer from it's own tab in the parameters menu and set it at 100%, it still appears to do nothing.

On the master Auto Shape Enhancer slider I go into settings and increase the maximum effect from 100% to 1000%, and even at 1000% there's no change.

I got this thing to work yesterday by doing something non-intuitively to get it to work, and it DOES work.  I just can't remember now what I did.

Are you working with the Auto Shape Enhancer or the Auto Muscle Enhancer? It looks like you've got the Autho Shape Enhancer adjusted. But it doesn't look like the Auto Muscle Enhancer is turned on.

I just leave the Auto Shape Enhancer on all the time with all the sliders set at 100%.  Some of the renders I posted in this thread with 2 figures show the figure WITHOUT the Muscle Enhancer standing next to the same figure WITH the Auto Muscle Enhancer turned ON and the slider settings I used for it.  None of the figures I posted have any other muscle morphs, or any other kind of morphs added.

Oh, I see what you mean - yes, the earlier renders I posted in this thread had ONLY the Auto Shape Enhancer turned on, and NOT the Auto Muscle Enhancer.

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 850
    edited May 2020

I'm enjoying seeing what everyone is doing with AME.  I'm very impressed!

This is Emil blended in with AME.  Emil Body @ 50%, Emil Head @ 100%, AME Body @ 75%, AME Flex Size @ 75%, AME Veins @ 15%, AME Belly In @ 10%, all ASE dials @ 100%.  Various minor shaping morphs dialed in as well.

Lee

G8M-AME-ASE-Emil-Pose-2A.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 710K
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on

Nice job Lee! We need to remember the Ectomorphs as well as the Endomorphs.

I know you guys are probably tiring of seeing my last figure but I got an idea and tried it out. I dialed out the base character, in this case Dain (who is an awesome character by the way), so I am only using the G8M and some body morphs. Dialed the AME up to 75% and made a couple of tweaks in keeping with the Somatatype (slightly shortened legs, elongated torso, etc.). Let me know what you think.

Original Scott Mainz 71 on the left and Scott Mainz 81 on the right.

Scott Mainz 71.71071 Ultra 1.0 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    5 Scott Mainz 81 Ultra 75 100 00 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M