Add this and press the play button.

I love to see the GIF.

duf
    duf
    Z_AME Test Scene_BicepAni.duf
    Post edited by DMaster on
  • Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379
    Mart1n71 said:

A quick render with and without AME at SubD4. Body is base G8M with no aditional morphs

Martin, I hope you don't mind... I was so impressed with your image I decided to color correct it (Iray doesn't do filmic color well), and now I think it looks darn near photo real!

color.png
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited May 2020

Now that's a seriously combat ready Wolverine.  

*waves to Lee* 

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

DMaster, how do I add this? Be happy to comply.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,052

SWOLE Hercules 8 with AME and ASE and no other morphs.  The first image is Hercules as he loads, without any alterations.

Hercules_1.png
    3236 x 1496 - 7M
    Hercules_2.png
    3466 x 2112 - 3M
    Hercules_3.png
    3462 x 2146 - 3M
    Hercules_4.png
    3454 x 2110 - 3M
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,130
    Sigurd said:

Nice job Lee! We need to remember the Ectomorphs as well as the Endomorphs.

I know you guys are probably tiring of seeing my last figure but I got an idea and tried it out. I dialed out the base character, in this case Dain (who is an awesome character by the way), so I am only using the G8M and some body morphs. Dialed the AME up to 75% and made a couple of tweaks in keeping with the Somatatype (slightly shortened legs, elongated torso, etc.). Let me know what you think.

Original Scott Mainz 71 on the left and Scott Mainz 81 on the right.

Both of these look really fine. I'd say it's a matter of personal preference. 

DMaster said:

Sigurd

I love to see the GIF.

Does this attachment somehow aid one to make a GIF? I'm interested. But I'd need a bit more information.

DMaster said:

Sigurd

I love to see the GIF.

By the way, in that attachment with icons for AME, ASE, AFE that D.Master posted, there was a duf and a png file. I tried loading it, and it did not load, at least on a Macintosh. When I put the duf and png in the Shapes>D.Master folder, they did not even show up in the Finder. I put them on the Desktop, and I tried opening the file, but it did not open. It was supposed to be a test for AME, I think, but I couldn't figure out what kind of test exactly.

• Sigurd said:

Nice job Lee! We need to remember the Ectomorphs as well as the Endomorphs.

I know you guys are probably tiring of seeing my last figure but I got an idea and tried it out. I dialed out the base character, in this case Dain (who is an awesome character by the way), so I am only using the G8M and some body morphs. Dialed the AME up to 75% and made a couple of tweaks in keeping with the Somatatype (slightly shortened legs, elongated torso, etc.). Let me know what you think.

Original Scott Mainz 71 on the left and Scott Mainz 81 on the right.

Thank you, Sigurd!  I've tried AME with a number of G8M figures and love how AME works with them.  So much to explore.  DMaster did an incredible job on AME & ASE.

Never tired of seeing your Scott Mainz figure.  Please continue posting images if you can.

I like the changes in 81.  Are they in identical poses?  The shoulder movement is definitely a characteristic of the AME Body, but wasn't sure if you'd adjusted the pose.  81 has a more "upright" look to him (military stance to his frame if that makes sense.)  I like the way he's proportioned.  His bulk to muscle ratio looks spot on.  If there was one thing I'd adjust, it would be to get a trapezius shape about halfway between 71 and 81.   A little more peak and shorter bilaterally.  81's traps look just a smidge underdeveloped compared to the rest of his physique.  It could be the pose and that dropping his shoulders might reveal more of the traps shape.

I agree 1000% on Dain.  I was a Poser user since version 1 and switched over to DAZ Studio a few months ago.  The first DS specific character I purchased was Dain.  He's a great character.

Thank you again for sharing your renders.

Lee

• Fauvist said:

SWOLE Hercules 8 with AME and ASE and no other morphs.  The first image is Hercules as he loads, without any alterations.

Thank you for posting your SWOLE images, Fauvist.  I've had SWOLE in my wishlist for a while and was wondering how AME would look with him.  Hercules is my favorite SWOLE preset from the product images.  So thank you again for sharing these.  Much appreciated!

Lee

• RAMWolff said:

Now that's a seriously combat ready Wolverine.  

*waves to Lee* 

Hi Richard! Always a pleasure to see you online. Stay awesome, my friend!

Lee

Thank you all for your kind comments. Lee, I totally agree on the trap and am currently trying it out now. Curious to see how it works when posed in different ways. Some morphs look great static and not so great when posed. I am not referring to AME BTW which I have not encountered any problems with yet. Will post in a couple of hours as job calls.

edited May 2020

Lee, How does this look? And also they are the exact same pose. Innate posture is just a little different I guess. On this one I moved trap shape from 0 to 75%.

I will try it with some different poses before I make a final determination.

8 Scott Mainz 81 Ultra 75 100 00 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Post edited by Sigurd on
  • Sigurd said:

Lee, How does this look? And also they are the exact same pose. Inate posture is just a little different I guess. On this one I moved trap shape from 0 to 75%.

I will try it with some different poses before I make a final determination.

Awesome! The traps bulked up a bit fit in with the rest of his musculature.  You could even drop the trap shape from 75% down a bit to see how that gives back more of the neck (or increase neck length just a hair.)  I'm really loving this character.  You're doing a great job with him.

Lee

I went with a different Musculature morph and dialed it down a notch (trying to smoothe out the peak a little).

10 Scott Mainz 81 Ultra 75 100 00 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • Mart1n71Mart1n71 Posts: 127

Martin, I hope you don't mind... I was so impressed with your image I decided to color correct it (Iray doesn't do filmic color well), and now I think it looks darn near photo real!

No problem at all. I didn't do any of the usaul post color correction that I normaly do, I just wanted to do an image of AME 'out of the box' as it were. Load, pose, light, and render. Job done.

DMaster said:

Sigurd

I love to see the GIF.

Ok I clicked on it now what do I do? It said it had to add to my timeline. I have never really done anything with animation on Daz3d sorry.

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    edited May 2020

1 download the .duf file. put on desktop for now.

2 open daz3d. load in g8 figure

3 drag the file on to the g8 figure

4 open timeline, press the play button. the animation will play.

5.back to timeline go-to frame 0. load AME. Press the play button. the animation will play.

remember not to load AME on later frame = AME will start at the latter frame.

AME is designed for animation. Still posing is only 10% of its ability. Have fun.

Post edited by DMaster on

DMaster, thanks for the info. I have to run a couple of errands in town will be back in a couple of hours and try this out. Sounds like fun.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,052
    edited May 2020

Landon 8 with AME and ASE, and no other morphs.

Landon 3.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 364K
    Landon Settings.png
    1130 x 1378 - 249K
    Landon 4.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 442K
    Landon 8 6.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 620K
    Post edited by Fauvist on
  • WOW MOM WOW! This is stunning!  Great work.

• Sigurd said:

I went with a different Musculature morph and dialed it down a notch (trying to smoothe out the peak a little).

Perfect! This is a great character!

Lee

Thank you Lee and Fauvist that is a great figure Landon there.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,344
    edited May 2020
    Asher05pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 268K
    Post edited by Artini on

Just taking a second to show the AME treatment on another character I had laying around. This one is basically Dark Guard with a couple of mods.

DG A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    DG Flex 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    DG Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M

That is magnificent.

Hey, it's your product. Awesome work by the way. I am very impressed at how well this works on a variety of different characters.

Sigurd said:

Hey, it's your product. Awesome work by the way. I am very impressed at how well this works on a variety of different characters

Thank you.

It is how you put the tool to use. Creating images that impressed me, prompted the word "magnificent".

it is a pleasure seeing someone else vision.  

• flo2cflo2c Posts: 6

Btw. any ETA on the female version? I hope the people over at DAZ are not taking their sweet time again. smiley

I am still fixing up her shapes. I like to make it a bit sexy and smooth. Still with the option to max out like the male.