Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• Leonides02 said:

I miss DMaster terribly... sad

Totally agree, me too. Hope he's doing alright. Some of the success people have had porting the G8M AME to G8F makes me worry that he doesn't see a reason to finish the G8F version. Though I have had some success with doing that as well I would still GREATLY love the G8F version to be released. The way I use my characters (not as single still scenes) means porting over the G8M version to the women causes too many headaches and compromises to make it worthwhile to me. I NEED that G8F AME.

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 850
    edited May 2021

Hi everyone!

I've been away from participating in the forums for a few weeks.  I recently picked up Sagatto and a few other characters.  Here's a sample render of Sagatto (minus his normal maps) dialed in at 25%, Yuji (different store) @ 75%, Maxx @ 30%, AME Body @ 25%, along with various other morphs.

I like the smooth, yet muscular physique on this combination of characters/morphs.

Lee

YujiSagattoMaxx-Pose-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085
    edited May 2021

Great job Lee. I have been slammed with work but I had to take a little time off to try my hand at my first 8.1 male.

It still needs some work but it will have to wait until I finish my assignment and get back home.

Zak 8.2 DEF 50 3.0 000 Degrees Hair 04.png
    1800 x 2400 - 3M
    Post edited by Sigurd on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Hi everyone!

I've been away from participating in the forums for a few weeks.  I recently picked up Sagatto and a few other characters.  Here's a sample render of Sagatto (minus his normal maps) dialed in at 25%, Yuji (different store) @ 75%, Maxx @ 30%, AME Body @ 25%, along with various other morphs.

I like the smooth, yet muscular physique on this combination of characters/morphs.

Lee

This makes a very effective character, Lee. 

Same character without hair.

Zak 8.2 1.0 000 Degrees No Hair 2.0.png
    1800 x 2400 - 3M
  • Looks great guys, glad to see you back!

Sigurd, where these renders done in SubD 4? The details look amazing! TD

Terry, yes they were. I tried to post a 4K version of it and I was unable. This started out as Zak as he is the only 8.1 male I have at the moment. I have been holding out for a real heroic male in 8.1.

• My 2+ year old system was crashing when trying some of these deeper levels also...............TD

edited May 2021

So I made an 8.1 version of my Scott Mainz character. I am still working on the mat as I have only one 8.1 male and his skin is too dark.

Scott Mainz 8.1 Zak MAT 2.0 Altern8 Shade.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    Post edited by Sigurd on

I started over this time using Brute as a base.

Scott Mainz 8.1 Brut 8x8 Brute Normals ON Altern8 MAT Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 Brut 8x8 Brute Normals ON Altern8 MAT Magma 090 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 Brut 8x8 Brute Normals ON Altern8 MAT Magma 180 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 Brut 8x8 Brute Normals ON Altern8 MAT Magma 270 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 Brut 8x8 Brute Normals ON Altern8 MAT Magma 015.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 Brut 8x8 Brute Normals ON Altern8 MAT Magma 015 Degrees Bughunting.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 Brut 8x8 Brute Normals ON Altern8 MAT Magma 015 Degrees Bughunting 2.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
  • Definitely one tough soldier! Looks great. TD

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 256
    edited May 2021

This is of course G8M Cloned to G8F, layered with a grownup version of the 3DU Gayll product package.  AME at only 15%, Flex at 275%, and the ASE at 15% for the elbow and shoulder. So far these seem to be reliable settings on the more slender/lean models. I also have created with D-forms wider/thicker bicep morphs that are ERC'd onto the HD Musculature products. Additionally the hands have two morphs ERC'd for an additional bicep and tricep morph controlled by the hand bend control, with a foot bend controlling an add-on calf morph. These morphs have the max/min settings controlled so the morphs are delayed, and the max amount tailored to the model's physique. Also 25% AFE to enhance the facial expressions. Tons of trial and errors to get here! All this so I could work with AME on female models, but everything transfers nicely onto the male models also.

I am still holding out hope that a G8F version will still be released in the future I really enjoy working with this product.  The three way interaction between the AME Body Size/Amount, AME Flex Size, and the ASE Joint Controls have been really fun to explore and try to understand! I still feel like there is still more to learn!  Thx to D.Master, for these fabulous products. TD

G8M Gayll.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 238K
    Gayll cap.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by terry_duquette on
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,418

then when we needed him most he vanished

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2021

terry_duquette said:

I am still holding out hope that a G8F version will still be released in the future I really enjoy working with this product.  The three way interaction between the AME Body Size/Amount, AME Flex Size, and the ASE Joint Controls have been really fun to explore and try to understand! I still feel like there is still more to learn!  Thx to D.Master, for these fabulous products. TD

I seriously doubt that there will ever be a G8F version as there's already an effective workaround... last we heard the product was up for review by Daz, and unfortunately, personal tragedy struck the author, and I cannot really blame him for not picking up where he left off, or even coming back to the site as grief is an incredibly personal and powerful force that can be a large part of one's life going forward, and we can all but hope that the author is doing well...

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    edited June 2021

takezo_3001 said:

terry_duquette said:

I seriously doubt that there will ever be a G8F version as there's already an effective workaround... last we heard the product was up for review by Daz, and unfortunately, personal tragedy struck the author, and I cannot really blame him for not picking up where he left off, or even coming back to the site as grief is an incredibly personal and powerful force that can be a large part of one's life going forward, and we can all but hope that the author is doing well...

I couldn't agree more about the impact of such an event.

Though there is a workaround of sorts, thanks to TD, I've had trouble synthesizing all of his work over time into a process that I can manage. I'd love to see a "Cloning G8M to G8F for Dummies" sort of tutorial - in terms of what resources are required and the steps involved - so that I can actually convert some of my G8F characters to AME-friendly versions.

Post edited by RenderPretender on

I just hope DMaster is recovering, whether or not he returns to this site and his former work. Having gone through this kind of grief, I know how bitterly it can impact one's life and functioning. We all wish you well, DMaster.

edited June 2021

TD, if I were to get the Cross-Figure Resource and Sloshworks products, and use them to eventually wind up with G8F on a G8M platform (I think I have that right), then would the G8F-to-G8M clone accept a G8F character morph, or would I get an error trying to apply it? I'm trying to sort out a practical way to use my G8F-based characters on G8M without too many laborious morph transfer gyrations. And I don't want to make an expensive mistake if it won't work. Thanks!

edited June 2021

Addendum to above post: I sprung full price for the Cross-Figure tool. It doesn't seem to consist of much more than a single slider and a script icon that doesn't work. Maybe someone could offer some guidance on how to use this to get my G8F character(s) onto G3M. No apparent instructions are included. I must be missing something here. What's all this talk about it including clones? I was under the impression that the CFRT would allow me to quickly clone or port a G8F character to G8M, but it doesn't seem so. Hope I haven't wasted $30. Thanks for any help!

terry_duquette said:

mikethe3dguy said:

Okay Terry D and RenderPretender, I finally got some time to try creating a G8M clone of one of my existing G8F characters so I can try modding her with ASE/AME.

1) Opened my existing G8F character in DS. Deleted or hid everything that wasn't the figure itself. Set resolution to base, SubD level to 0 and made sure figure scale was at 100%.
    2) Exported figure as obj, named "Shawna 159"
    3) Loaded the Genesis 8 Male figure from the Genesis 8 Cross-Figure Resource Kit & applied the "Transfer To: Genesis8Female" morph at 100%.
    4) Used Morph Loader pro to apply the obj from step 2, and got this message:

Loading Morphs...
    Loading morph Shawna 159...
    Warning: Geometry did not match, failed to create morph.

Where have I gone wrong? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have also tried, both with the G8 Cross Figure G8M and the AgentUnawares Transgender G8M, to transfer morphs from a G8F using Transfer Utility. Every time the Transfer Utility progress bar hits 22% almost immediately but then goes no further until DS crashes.

I think I see the issue.  The quick way to transfer a character body and head morph is as follows.

1. load a clean G8M and G8F into the scene, apply the body and head morph(s) you wish to transfer to G8M on the G8F character, then tag the little Hearts as favorites (note: the slider that ERC freezes the head and morph together will not transfer, only the actual morphs).

2. Open the:   Edit>Figure>Transfer Utility   menu, choose the G8F as the Source, and the G8M as the target.

3. From the drop down menu under the Target choose the (Clone:Clone Genesis 8 Female) option, then expand the more options setting.

4. Copy the settings exactly as shown in the screen cap attached (super important!).

5. Click accept, the favorites will be placed in the same folders on this G8M figure. On the G8M find the morphs you just transferred in the parameters page, easiest to tag them as favorites right now. For simplicity dial the head, body and transgender morph to 100%. Now your figure should be standing in the baseline pose (Note: for Teen Josie I had to add two additional parameters the Scale and Head Propagating Scale to match the G8F exactly)

6. Select the G8M then Edit>Figure>Rigging>Adjust Rigging to Shape (another note: all these properties are now linked together, if you change stuff away from these settings, distortions may occur, just go back to the baseline pose and readjust the rigging, then start posing again.

7. Save this character as a Scene or Scene Subset, otherwise you will have to do this from scratch everytime. To get fancy and actually save the transferred morphs as support assets will have to be another lesson. There are plenty of videos and lessons out there on creating characters, this would then include making a new parameter property then ERC freezing all the morphs together, then they would be installed and always available on every G8M that you open. Hope this at least gets you creating. TD

I've read this many times and tried it twice, but when I get through Step 5, the G8M gets parented to G8F, and winds up with club hands, a jutting forhead, and other distortions. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 256
    edited June 2021

RenderPretender said:

Addendum to above post: I sprung full price for the Cross-Figure tool. It doesn't seem to consist of much more than a single slider and a script icon that doesn't work. Maybe someone could offer some guidance on how to use this to get my G8F character(s) onto G3M. No apparent instructions are included. I must be missing something here. What's all this talk about it including clones? I was under the impression that the CFRT would allow me to quickly clone or port a G8F character to G8M, but it doesn't seem so. Hope I haven't wasted $30. Thanks for any help!

I have used both the Transgender and the Cross Figure to move G8F character morphs onto the G8M platform. The Transgender keeps the nipple closer to an accurate location, but has a crease that forms on the outside of the breast, especially prevalent with smaller breasts. The Cross Figure is nice and smooth, but moves the nipple significantly down and outward. I currently use a mix of the two (see my previous post on this page). Either works fine, just follow my posted instructions for moving the head and body morphs from page 28 of this forum. Below are screen captures of the "currently used" parameters after doing this. The trick is to layer the transferred G8F morph(s) onto or with the Cross-Gender morph. I chose this Krashwerks Katerina model since she is allready a body-builder to show the substantial change from just the Cross Gender morph.  Don't forget that you may have to adjust the rigging to the shape. Hope that helps!

For step 5, there must be Nothing checked in the bottom Post Transfer Box(es), once you uncheck those you should be Good to Go!

The additional script that comes with the Cross-Gender is to enable clothing to be saved, so it will then work easily on either the G8F or G8M, useful for Product Developers and you can then save your favorite outfits as wearable presets to work "Cross-Gender"  TD

G8F Katerina Donor.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    G8M Katerina clone.png
    1920 x 1080 - 996K
    G8M Katerina clone rigging.png
    1920 x 1080 - 748K
    Post edited by terry_duquette on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,916

RenderPretender said:

terry_duquette said:

mikethe3dguy said:

Okay Terry D and RenderPretender, I finally got some time to try creating a G8M clone of one of my existing G8F characters so I can try modding her with ASE/AME.

1) Opened my existing G8F character in DS. Deleted or hid everything that wasn't the figure itself. Set resolution to base, SubD level to 0 and made sure figure scale was at 100%.
    2) Exported figure as obj, named "Shawna 159"
    3) Loaded the Genesis 8 Male figure from the Genesis 8 Cross-Figure Resource Kit & applied the "Transfer To: Genesis8Female" morph at 100%.
    4) Used Morph Loader pro to apply the obj from step 2, and got this message:

Loading Morphs...
    Loading morph Shawna 159...
    Warning: Geometry did not match, failed to create morph.

Where have I gone wrong? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have also tried, both with the G8 Cross Figure G8M and the AgentUnawares Transgender G8M, to transfer morphs from a G8F using Transfer Utility. Every time the Transfer Utility progress bar hits 22% almost immediately but then goes no further until DS crashes.

I think I see the issue.  The quick way to transfer a character body and head morph is as follows.

1. load a clean G8M and G8F into the scene, apply the body and head morph(s) you wish to transfer to G8M on the G8F character, then tag the little Hearts as favorites (note: the slider that ERC freezes the head and morph together will not transfer, only the actual morphs).

2. Open the:   Edit>Figure>Transfer Utility   menu, choose the G8F as the Source, and the G8M as the target.

3. From the drop down menu under the Target choose the (Clone:Clone Genesis 8 Female) option, then expand the more options setting.

4. Copy the settings exactly as shown in the screen cap attached (super important!).

5. Click accept, the favorites will be placed in the same folders on this G8M figure. On the G8M find the morphs you just transferred in the parameters page, easiest to tag them as favorites right now. For simplicity dial the head, body and transgender morph to 100%. Now your figure should be standing in the baseline pose (Note: for Teen Josie I had to add two additional parameters the Scale and Head Propagating Scale to match the G8F exactly)

6. Select the G8M then Edit>Figure>Rigging>Adjust Rigging to Shape (another note: all these properties are now linked together, if you change stuff away from these settings, distortions may occur, just go back to the baseline pose and readjust the rigging, then start posing again.

7. Save this character as a Scene or Scene Subset, otherwise you will have to do this from scratch everytime. To get fancy and actually save the transferred morphs as support assets will have to be another lesson. There are plenty of videos and lessons out there on creating characters, this would then include making a new parameter property then ERC freezing all the morphs together, then they would be installed and always available on every G8M that you open. Hope this at least gets you creating. TD

I've read this many times and tried it twice, but when I get through Step 5, the G8M gets parented to G8F, and winds up with club hands, a jutting forhead, and other distortions. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

There are checkboxes at the bottom of theTransfer Utility window for "Fit to Source Figure" and "Parent to Source Figure". Uncheck both of those.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,916

Also, incidentally, an update for AFE popped up in DIM today, so hopefully that means D. Master is doing well and back to work.

Gordig said:

Also, incidentally, an update for AFE popped up in DIM today, so hopefully that means D. Master is doing well and back to work.

I hope that's true! I also discovered the boxes you refer to. Operator error...

I don't see a product update in DIM, but I'm using a Macintosh.

edited June 2021

terry_duquette said:

RenderPretender said:

I have used both the Transgender and the Cross Figure to move G8F character morphs onto the G8M platform. The Transgender keeps the nipple closer to an accurate location, but has a crease that forms on the outside of the breast, especially prevalent with smaller breasts. The Cross Figure is nice and smooth, but moves the nipple significantly down and outward. I currently use a mix of the two (see my previous post on this page). Either works fine, just follow my posted instructions for moving the head and body morphs from page 28 of this forum. Below are screen captures of the "currently used" parameters after doing this. The trick is to layer the transferred G8F morph(s) onto or with the Cross-Gender morph. I chose this Krashwerks Katerina model since she is allready a body-builder to show the substantial change from just the Cross Gender morph.  Don't forget that you may have to adjust the rigging to the shape. Hope that helps!

For step 5, there must be Nothing checked in the bottom Post Transfer Box(es), once you uncheck those you should be Good to Go!

The additional script that comes with the Cross-Gender is to enable clothing to be saved, so it will then work easily on either the G8F or G8M, useful for Product Developers and you can then save your favorite outfits as wearable presets to work "Cross-Gender"  TD

TD, thanks for clarifying all of this. I just saw this post. As it happens, I re-did your steps with the Cross-Figure Resource, and am having substantial success with Krashwerks' Cyndi, nonetheless. I'll share some results as I get time. Thank you! (I don't presently have the Trangender morph, I don't think. I've just been adjusting the nipple position via the breast morph.)

By the way, could you clarify your use of the term "layering" with regard to morphs? Could you be referring to partial use of morphs/sliders? If so, I find that if I don't use the full character morph or Cross-Figure Resource, I lose much of the character's facial characteristics.

Is this the Trangender Morph kit you're referring to?

https://www.daz3d.com/transgender-shapes-for-genesis-8

•  

TD, thanks for clarifying all of this. I just saw this post. As it happens, I re-did your steps with the Cross-Figure Resource, and am having substantial success with Krashwerks' Cyndi, nonetheless. I'll share some results as I get time. Thank you! (I don't presently have the Trangender morph, I don't think. I've just been adjusting the nipple position via the breast morph.)

By the way, could you clarify your use of the term "layering" with regard to morphs? Could you be referring to partial use of morphs/sliders? If so, I find that if I don't use the full character morph or Cross-Figure Resource, I lose much of the character's facial characteristics.

RP, you can find it from my post on page 24, it is a free download from AgentUnaware on the DA site, and linked from the Freebie page here at DAZ. I am currently running a 90/10 split, and this keeps the facial characteristics accurate. Unfortunately none of these clones splits the head and body morphs apart. Limitations of Cloning!! None of this is perfect, but it can get pretty close most of the time, Glad you are finally getting some results.  TD

edited June 2021

terry_duquette said:

RP, you can find it from my post on page 24, it is a free download from AgentUnaware on the DA site, and linked from the Freebie page here at DAZ. I am currently running a 90/10 split, and this keeps the facial characteristics accurate. Unfortunately none of these clones splits the head and body morphs apart. Limitations of Cloning!! None of this is perfect, but it can get pretty close most of the time, Glad you are finally getting some results.  TD

Thanks, TD. I had forgotten about that morph. Which is the 10 percent, the TG morph? I'm trying that, but I'm not sure I see an appreciable improvement in the nipple placement. I'll give it a try and share my results as I get time. Thanks again!

Thanks to TD, I was able to resolve the character transfer issues I was having, using both the Cross-Figure Resource clone and Transgender clone in a 90/10 proportion, respectively. Attached are four raw renders (save for a light vignette filter) of Kraskwerks' Cyndi, who was packaged originally as a more mature bodybuilder and is gorgeous right out of the box. I have respected her facial features and physical dimensions entirely, using only AME/ASE enhancements of her existing muscularity. Cyndi is featured here as a professional bodybuilder in contest trim, complete with spray-on tan and full-body hair removal. She is anatomically correct in every respect, by the way. I'm quite happy with her as presented here, my only complaint being the perennial one regarding shoe fitment. Even her heels from the dForce Evening Dress Outfit for G8M show some deformation around the toe box area, and to a lesser extent, the heel tips. I'm still searching for a reliable solution to the heel fitment issue for G8M. Thanks again to TD for his continued explorations of, and assistance with, DMaster's products.

Cyndi - G8M AME Test (2).jpg
    1061 x 1500 - 247K
    Cyndi - G8M AME Test 2 (2).jpg
    1061 x 1500 - 165K
    Cyndi - G8M AME Test 3 (2).jpg
    1061 x 1500 - 169K
    Cyndi - G8M AME Test 4 (2).jpg
    1061 x 1500 - 176K
  • Great to see you got everything working and playing together nicely. Makes me want to get back at the G8M platform again. I have been spending my efforts trying to emulate AME with my own morphs and ERC freezes on the G8F platform. Actually getting some respectible results. Can't get the details of D.Master's AME though, his HD morphs really do bring out the next level. Continue the great work. TD

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

I received the update, as well! I'm hopeful... smiley