Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• Between kidney surgery and receiving my 2 COVID vaccinations, I've been feeling pretty fatigued lately.  I hope to get more energized and able to share more renders of stuff I'm doing with my G8M characters.

Here's something I've worked on this week.

It's Gowther, https://www.daz3d.com/gowther-for-genesis-8-male .  I loaded the base G8M and dialed in Gowther at various levels under 100%, dialed in AME/ASE, a touch of Cartoonized, some Swole, various physique shaping morphs, I think a sprinkle of Maxx/Brute, etc. to see what would happen.  I like the overall look of Gowther out of the box, but needed to tune him up to my style (for better or worse!!) :)

One version is more human and the other turned out more caveman style.  I like the 2 variations shown here.  They still need a bit of work, but the idea is there.  I'm really digging Neolithic version.  Click the pics for the large renders.

Lee

Gowther Versions-1.jpg
    4267 x 2400 - 5M
    Gowther Versions-2.jpg
    4267 x 2400 - 5M
  • leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

I really like Logan with the G3M outfit, Terry!  The classic look is perfect. :)

Lee

Thx, Lee, I liked how he turned out.also!

BTW, I think your Neolithic version looks really fun, I particularly like the belly shaping, really sets the whole character for me!

TD 

• Thank you, Terry! I'm glad you appreciate Neolithic Gowther's belly.  It was a major part of my vision for this character. 

Here's another test render of Neolithic Gowther (aka Caveman Carl) after additional dial spinning. :)

Lee

CavemanCarl-Spear-4.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

I really like your caveman, Lee.

• Thank you so much, inquire!

He's been another fun character to work on.  I'm still working out some variations of him to find a version that I want.  He's getting close, I think. :)

Lee

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

leemoon I hope you are recovering well. You character looks awesome as always.

Off topic: I myself was just released from the hospital Thursday after nearly 2 weeks due to a ruptured appendix. I didn't know you could have an appendicitis for 5 days and have it rupture and still have no symptoms other than mild abdominal pain (I thought I pulled a muscle while working out). No fever, nausea, digestive issues, nothing. It started Monday night after work ( I am still working out of state Mon - Fri) and by the time I returned home on Friday night it was not feeling any better so I resolved to go to doctor on Saturday ( I am not the type to see the doctor unless I feel something is seriously wrong so this was odd behavior for me and it saved my life). Friday night it ruptured and I felt much better but decided to go to doctor anyway. The doctor could not find anything amiss other than a little local tenderness and mild swelling but scheduled me for a CAT scan on Monday. While awaiting the results at the imaging center I received a call from the doctor ordering me to drive immediately to nearest ER and he would be sending the imaging data there as my appendix had ruptured. 3 hour surgery and 11 days in the hospital.

I am not sharing this for sympathy but to inform my friends here on the forum so hopefully none of you will make the same mistakes I made. I thank the Lord that I am still here this Easter morning with my wife and children, able to write this to you all. Please take care of yourselves and be well.

• Sigurd,

Glad you are still with us! Stay well and continue to enjoy life. TD

Thanks terry, I will try my hardest to do just that.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957
    edited April 2021

Whelp, because of the workarounds I seriously doubt that we'll ever get a fully supported female version, let alone anything for 8.1... it's too bad as I was looking forward to this product, BTW I'm not blaming anyone, except for the unfortunate circumstances that have held up production of this product which was/is out of control of the original PA...

I am glad that the PA/others are able to enjoy the product's release though, cheers!

EDIT: The reason for my dismay is because I already own the female version of the auto shape enhancer and would have loved to use the muscle enhancer without having to purchase 3 vs 2 products (Assuming for a combo-version of male/female) just to have both the male/female version of the muscle enhancer...

Post edited by takezo_3001 on

Totally feeling for you takezo. I hope that someday something like this will come along. This product for G8M I have used more than any other product I have (which is an awful lot of inventory).

Im my humble opinion this has probably been one of the most useful products to have ever been produced for Daz character creation.

@Sigurd: I'm glad you got the medical attention and help that you needed.

Sigurd said:

Totally feeling for you takezo. I hope that someday something like this will come along. This product for G8M I have used more than any other product I have (which is an awful lot of inventory).

Im my humble opinion this has probably been one of the most useful products to have ever been produced for Daz character creation.

I could not agree more, though I hope DMaster is doing well, although I have been away from this thread for a while so I don't know his particular status as of late, I haven't heard from him since May was it?

• Sigurd said:

leemoon I hope you are recovering well. You character looks awesome as always.

Off topic: I myself was just released from the hospital Thursday after nearly 2 weeks due to a ruptured appendix. I didn't know you could have an appendicitis for 5 days and have it rupture and still have no symptoms other than mild abdominal pain (I thought I pulled a muscle while working out). No fever, nausea, digestive issues, nothing. It started Monday night after work ( I am still working out of state Mon - Fri) and by the time I returned home on Friday night it was not feeling any better so I resolved to go to doctor on Saturday ( I am not the type to see the doctor unless I feel something is seriously wrong so this was odd behavior for me and it saved my life). Friday night it ruptured and I felt much better but decided to go to doctor anyway. The doctor could not find anything amiss other than a little local tenderness and mild swelling but scheduled me for a CAT scan on Monday. While awaiting the results at the imaging center I received a call from the doctor ordering me to drive immediately to nearest ER and he would be sending the imaging data there as my appendix had ruptured. 3 hour surgery and 11 days in the hospital.

I am not sharing this for sympathy but to inform my friends here on the forum so hopefully none of you will make the same mistakes I made. I thank the Lord that I am still here this Easter morning with my wife and children, able to write this to you all. Please take care of yourselves and be well.

Thank you, Sigurd!  I remain fatigued, but otherwise pain free now.  Part of that may be from the Pfizer vaccine.  I had my 2nd dose of it a week ago.  Definitely looking forward to having more energy!

And thank you for the kind words regarding Caveman Carl. :)

I'm so glad that you're doing better and hate that you had to go the experience of appendicitis and a ruptured appendix.  It's amazing that you were able to keep going with appendicitis.  I'm so happy that you decided to go to the doctor.  A ruptured appendix is no joke.

Like you, I was staying busy with my mom's health issues and toughed out some pain I was experiencing.  Until the pain level dramatically increased and I ended up in the ER.  I was misdiagnosed with a kidney stone, despite me telling them that it felt like my right flank was going to burst, and it didn't feel quite like a kidney stone.  The CAT scans showed constrictions in the kidney vessels, but they were still going with kidney stones.  Luckily, they set me up with a doctor's appointment with my kidney doctor (I've had 6 or 7 kidney stones in my lifetime.)  That doctor was dismayed with the ER's assessment of my condition.  I have (had) scar tissue in my kidney that restricted flow.  So everything was backing up instead of flowing through the kidney.  Hence the feeling that my side would burst open.  Surgery corrected most of the scarring, but my kidney has limited function now.  Luckily my left kidney is working well.  A bunch of antibiotics and rest post-surgery and I was feeling so much better.  If I had waited, it would have been a bad situation.  All that said, I'm glad that things worked out well for both of us and we've been able to enjoy Easter with family and friends! :)  Take care of yourself, Sigurd and have a speedy recovery.

Lee

I'm so sorry for all this illness from takezo_3001, from leemoon_c43b45a, and from Dmaster. Though Dmaster himself may not be ill, having a spouse die can produce a tremendous impact of grief and depression. I truly hope that he is getting better and stronger. If he feels unable to work or concentrate, that is completely understandable. I'm sure we'd all be happy to hear from him again, but he may need a good deal of time to rest, to ruminate, and to recover.

inquire said:

I'm so sorry for all this illness from takezo_3001, from leemoon_c43b45a, and from Dmaster. Though Dmaster himself may not be ill, having a spouse die can produce a tremendous impact of grief and depression. I truly hope that he is getting better and stronger. If he feels unable to work or concentrate, that is completely understandable. I'm sure we'd all be happy to hear from him again, but he may need a good deal of time to rest, to ruminate, and to recover.

Yeah, I despise the circumstances that he has to endure, as losing someone close to you can be devastating, I wish all well as we get older tragedy sort of finds its rotten way into our lives! 

• Thank you so much for the kind thoughts for all of us who have been experiencing health issues, inquire! :)

My hope is that we will all return to being happy and healthy soon.

Lee

• Work in progress.

Lee

DanceAir.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
  • Dance Air

G8M: Auto Muscle Enhancer, Auto Shape Enhancer, Tennessee, Maxx, SWOLE Fibo, Colossus, Biggun, Shang texture maps, Ollie HD Details, Brute HD Details, and a variety of additional shaping/physique morphs.

I enjoyed working on this character.  He doesn't look like the base figure (Tennessee dialed down to 50%) after I used various elements from other characters and dialed in small amounts of Fibo, Colossus, and Biggun to punch up the physique.  It was a pleasant surprise to see how this "stew" of morphs turned out.  Not at all what I expected. :)

Lee

DanceAir.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M

Wow!

Astonishing! This is so good.

• Thank you both so much, Sigurd and inquire!

I'm going to see what Shang looks like with Tennessee dialed out and Shang at 50%.  No idea yet what that will look like. :)

Thanks again, your comments always help keep me pushing forward with this stuff!

Lee

• leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Thank you, Terry and inquire!  I always appreciate the feedback you all give me. :)

While I recover from kidney surgery, I am taking a few minutes here and there to tinker with the Armand Yuji/Sergey character.

Here's another monochrome render of Sergey using a different hair prop (Sitric Shorn Hair.)

Lee

phantastic what you did!!!

could you please post or send me the morphing-/shaping-preset? I think i own most of the morphs you are using here.

Otherwise you can contact me on https://www.deviantart.com/catweazle01 as Catweazle01.

Thanks

• Here is my last version of a barbarian similar to Conan or the Barbarian-Twins :-)

defeat_snake.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 282K
  • It's almost time for lunch, but thought I'd show this quick render of my version of the Tennessee character in a zero pose.  You can still see some of Tennessee's character in the side profile of his face.  His overall mid-torso/waist line proportions are broadly there, I think.  No, he doesn't really resemble Spow's default Tennessee character, but there are elements of him that I loved incorporating into the version you see here.  Except for a few small tweaks, this is the character I used in "Dance Air."

Lee

TennesseeZeroPose-1.jpg
    2477 x 2400 - 2M
  • leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 850
    edited April 2021

After lunch, I might post the color version of Tennessee.  I've used Spow's Shang texture map on Tennessee and I think it looks pretty darn awesome.  The monochrome render was used to pull out the details.

* UPDATE *

I've eaten a wonderful sandwich and soup, so here's the color version of Tennessee using Shang's textures.

Lee

TennesseeX2-ZeroPose-1.jpg
    2477 x 2400 - 3M
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • Lonesome Cowboy said:

Here is my last version of a barbarian similar to Conan or the Barbarian-Twins :-)

This is great, Lonesome Cowboy!  The scene reminds me so much of Frank Frazetta's works. 

Lee

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

After lunch, I might post the color version of Tennessee.  I've used Spow's Shang texture map on Tennessee and I think it looks pretty darn awesome.  The monochrome render was used to pull out the details.

* UPDATE *

I've eaten a wonderful sandwich and soup, so here's the color version of Tennessee using Shang's textures.

Lee

Wonderful looking guy, in both versions, Lee.

Lonesome Cowboy said:

Here is my last version of a barbarian similar to Conan or the Barbarian-Twins :-)

I really like the work. You've done a great job.

• inquire said:

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

* UPDATE *

Lee

Wonderful looking guy, in both versions, Lee.

Thank you, inquire!  When I get a monochrome image adjusted properly (for my taste), then that's my preferred format.  Otherwise, it's a color version, which I'm also fine with. :)

I almost always render in color, though there are a few times where I've used tone mapping presets to render out directly as monochrome.  I still like rendering in color and adjusting afterwards in Photoshop Elements, just to see if a monochrome version has merit.  Pretty much every render that I've shared online has been put through Photoshop to compare both versions (color and monochrome) before selecting the one I want to show off. :)

I'm happy that you like both versions!!

Lee

Well, certainly I think the momochrome version brings out the fine details. I think it's because we tend to look more closely at the details in the monochrome version. Sometimes the colors "blind" us.