Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• mikethe3dguy said:

Thanks so much for this thorough reply TD, I appreciate your going above & beyond.

Beyond the basic Daz head and body morphs, I have literally dozens of morphs I used to create my original character (multiple muscularity adjustments, height, hands propagating scale, breast, nose, eye shape, etc). The majority of those are muscularity adjustments. Would it be best to include all those in step 1 too, do you think?

Thanks, Mike

Start with just a few, you can add more later as you need them, I have moved an extensive library over to the G8M, but not to many at a time, you will lose track and if you don't Freeze the rigging on the baseline figure, stuff may start warping and elongating, especially hands and feet! TD

• Yikes! Most of them already have analogues on the G8M and are probably identical or nearly identical, so that makes sense.

• inquire said:

Good Luck, and please keep letting us know what you think of the new Mac and its chips.

Thank you, inquire!

I've sent you a forum message so we don't bog down the AME discussion with talk of the M1 Macs. :)

Lee 

• Terry, I followed your steps and then swapped the UVs with SloshWerks' product. Thanks - your procedure worked great! I have one problem though. I transferred some breast morphs over, and am discovering that the location of the areola/nipple on the texture maps doesn't match the geometry of them on the G8M now. They're "low and outside". Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike

• mikethe3dguy said:

Terry, I followed your steps and then swapped the UVs with SloshWerks' product. Thanks - your procedure worked great! I have one problem though. I transferred some breast morphs over, and am discovering that the location of the areola/nipple on the texture maps doesn't match the geometry of them on the G8M now. They're "low and outside". Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike

Sorry, have tried building morphs with Deformers and Mesh Grabbing to limited improvements in those areas. End up just masking with poses and clothing. Maybe someone else has a solution, but I think the geometry in that area will always be a problem, these are only clones, you will also discover some of the other challenges that pop up, all fun to work thru though. Glad the procedure worked out, I meant to post that lesson for RenderPretender a while ago. TD 

• terry_duquette said:

mikethe3dguy said:

Terry, I followed your steps and then swapped the UVs with SloshWerks' product. Thanks - your procedure worked great! I have one problem though. I transferred some breast morphs over, and am discovering that the location of the areola/nipple on the texture maps doesn't match the geometry of them on the G8M now. They're "low and outside". Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike

Sorry, have tried building morphs with Deformers and Mesh Grabbing to limited improvements in those areas. End up just masking with poses and clothing. Maybe someone else has a solution, but I think the geometry in that area will always be a problem, these are only clones, you will also discover some of the other challenges that pop up, all fun to work thru though. Glad the procedure worked out, I meant to post that lesson for RenderPretender a while ago. TD 

Could be wrong but I would think it's as simple as Photoshopping the torso texture files to slide the areolas to where the geometry wants them to be.

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 256
    edited January 2021

Well, been playing around with the 8.1 Figures some more, and greatly simplified my Musculature Hd enhancements to AME/ASE. Also looked at the new skin on Michael 8.1. Good thing is all the morphs work, I am hesitant to delete file folders to get expressions working, when I have found enough that do work, and with the FACS, can tweak a little as necessary. Presented is G8.1M with Michael non HD surfaces with replaced eyebrows. My new simplified settings (seems I am forever tweaking) on 20% AME (Flex at 60%) and tuned ASE with some of my other preferences tailored in. TD

Realized after posting that I missed that left hand placement, I'll leave it for now, probably will drive me crazy. Sorry! TD

It did.....

G8.1M Michael non hd 2.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 390K
    Redo G8.1M Michael textures non hd.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 254K
    Post edited by terry_duquette on
  • leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 850
    edited February 2021

I decided to give my Mature Muscle Man character a little sip from the fountain of youth. :)

I increased his muscularity and details, swapped out his hair and beard, dropped a little weight off of him, and the result is this...

AME Body is 25%, ASE is 100% except for the neck at 25%, Armstrong 50%, Dwarf HD 30%, Brute HD 20%, Maxx 20%, Swole LTD 50%, Cartoonized 25%, and the usual fine tuning of muscle groups, body details, vascularity.  I'm also using a new HDRI environment map and removed the ground disk reflectivity.

I think this slightly younger version compliments the older one nicely.

Lee

YoungerMatureMuscleManZeroPose-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

Love it.

• inquire said:

Love it.

Thank you, inquire!!  I've been spending a fair amount of time trying to get the Mature Muscle Man and this variant dialed in to how I want them to look.  I think I'm going to call them finished and move on to some other G8M figures who need some AME. LOL!

I'm slowly building up my cast of characters so I can start rendering something other than test renders.

Lee 

• I've been feeling puny the past few days.  Trying to get rid of a pesky kidney stone.  The pain medication I was given in the ER has made me very drowsy.  On the plus side, I've gotten a lot of rest in. LOL!  I just don't like feeling out of it. :)

Here's a little something that I worked on yesterday.  The character is pretty much my Armand Yuji figure with some small adjustments and different hair.  The clothes are H&C's Casual A for Genesis 3 Male(s).  The clothes worked out really well on my AME/ASE-ified figure.

Lee

ArmandYujiToonCasualAttire.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M

Sorry you've been feeling ill, Lee. Me, too. Had to get some dental surgery done. Going back Tuesday for another checkup. But, I can't believe how good this looks. You are a very talented creator.

edited February 2021

Thank you, inquire!  I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.  Dental surgery is no fun and I hope you recover quickly from that!! :)

The outfit I used turned out really well on G8M with AME.  I wasn't sure how it would work since it was for G3M.  I was pleasantly surprised. 

I think I'll try some clothes made for G8M next time around. Oh, and I'll tone down the vascularity on him.  You can see on his arms that I overdid that.  I was playing with several different vein morphs all at once.  LOL!

Thank you so much!!

Lee

• He looks awesome clothed and posed, nice work!

edited February 2021

Thank you very much, Terry!  I'm working on another render of him with a different beard (the one on the render above becomes detached when using expressions) and a G8M outfit.  The new render is a head portrait, so I'm not sure that it'll make it into the AME thread. :)

Lee

*EDIT* - The new head portrait render finished and I'm adding it to this post. :)

ArmandYuji-CoolShades-2.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Thank you, inquire!  I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.  Dental surgery is no fun and I hope you recover quickly from that!! :)

The outfit I used turned out really well on G8M with AME.  I wasn't sure how it would work since it was for G3M.  I was pleasantly surprised. 

I think I'll try some clothes made for G8M next time around. Oh, and I'll tone down the vascularity on him.  You can see on his arms that I overdid that.  I was playing with several different vein morphs all at once.  LOL!

Thank you so much!!

Lee

Yeah, I did that, too with Michael 8.1: I played around with different sets of vein morphs. Really overdid it on his arms.

• Some more G8.1M work, just a continuing idea for a mid teen Lara, mixed from various sources. 35% AME at 50% flex and my new simplified Musculature ERC blends. She also has Michael 8.1 eyes.

Leemoon, very beautiful portrait.

TD

M8.1 Lara 1.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 297K
    M8.1 Lara 2.jpg
    927 x 927 - 366K
  • Looking great, Terry!  It's hard to believe those renders are G8.1M.  You continue to astonish us with your images.  So very well done and creative.

Thank you for the kind comment!

Lee

• Thanks Lee!

I enjoy giving myself projects and working thru the technical challenges. Couldn't wait for the G8F version, so had to start trying to get something working on the G8M platform, I hope my little lessons have helped out a few so they didn't experience all the dead ends and failed versions that I did. I am still tinkering with figuring out the some more of the features in DAZ. The ERC features are continuing to vex me! I can do the basic stuff, but D.master's stuff is truly amazing, the way that he layered and multiplied the dozens of morphs to make this product work has continued to fascinate and inspire me. All part of the fun as I see it. 

Hope to see more of D.Master's stuff in the future, it is tons of fun!

Thanks again, 

TD

• woooow Does anyone do any effects here? like blood or things like that? I mean, like right in the daz app so that you can animate running blood and all that ???

Well, there are some water and liquid effects products sold, and one of the liquids is blood. I don't know about animating, though.

• Lonesome_Cowboy had a nice comment on an Armand Yuji render of mine.  He mentioned that my character looked similar to bodybuilder Sergey Yaroslavtsev. After googling him, I decided to make some small adjustments to Armand Yuji to more closely resemble Sergey.  I upped the AME Muscle Definition to give him a more competition ready look (as most of Sergey's photos appear.)  By no means close to the actual person, he does suggest a resemblance to Mr. Yaroslavtsev.  I hope. :)

Lee

SergeyYaroslavtsev-StudioPose-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
    SergeyYaroslavtsev-ZeroPose-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M

He certainly does have a resemblance. Wonderful job, Lee.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Lee this is truly awesome! I have been working non-stop last few weeks and have not had time to play or post. I hope to be able to try this out on a G8.1 soon!

edited February 2021

Thank you both, inquire and Sigurd!!  I'm having fun working with the various G8M characters and AME/ASE. :)

I started tinkering with Kjaer again.  Here's a less defined, but slightly bulked up version of him.

Lee

KjaerSoftTonedBodyNormalVeins-Pose-3-BandW2.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
  • terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 256
    edited February 2021

Nice inspirational work there Lee!!

So this is the G8.1F platform with the full Victoria 8.1 HD textures applied along with the full body vellus hair. This is Kitty Pryde converted from an X-Men video game. I thought if she works out with Wolverine, she naturally would need some AME/ASE treatment. This is D.Masters AME body (at 40%) with his Bicep and Bicep Flex morphs ported onto the G8.1F. I used the Musculature HD Alt Flex tools at 16%, with D.Masters bicep morphs, carefully ERC scaled. The AME body details are provided by the Massive HD, and an additional fine tuned bicep morph by yours truly! The trick is in the hand flex like D.Master does it. Full hand flex in tunes the bicep head only, and hand flex'd out adds Tricep morphs and tunes out about 1/2 of the D.Master bicep morphs. A little tricky, as I have been working on iterations like this for a while, and this is as close I have gotten to simulating AME on the G8.1 and G8F platforms (arms only) the rest of the muscle flexing is provided by the other product. There was no touchup to any morph or body part required after changing the poses, that, makes me         Happy !! This makes clothes and costume fitting Soooooooo much easier! TD

V8.1 Kitty Pryde 3.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 332K
    V8.1 Kitty Pryde 2.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 404K
    V8.1 Kitty Pryde 1.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 354K
    Post edited by terry_duquette on

Hi, Lee: You really know how to make these guys look terrific.

• Thank you, Terry and inquire!  I always appreciate the feedback you all give me. :)

While I recover from kidney surgery, I am taking a few minutes here and there to tinker with the Armand Yuji/Sergey character.

Here's another monochrome render of Sergey using a different hair prop (Sitric Shorn Hair.)

Lee

Sergey-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
  • So I've been playing around with the Benji figure that I recently purchased.  I like him a lot as he gives a good base to use AME/ASE and other blends of characters and morphs to achieve the look I'm interested in.

This render uses AME in moderation, as well as a few body shaping morphs and a couple of characters all dialed in at low values.

Benji is dialed in to be a fit, slightly beefy sort of physique.  I also have a derivative version where I increased the body tone and AME a bit more.  Between the 2 versions, one looks like it's his first day at boot camp and the other looks like day 30 at boot camp. LOL!

Here's Boot Camp Day 1 Benji.

Lee

BenjiTorsoPortrait-4.jpg
    967 x 1251 - 657K

Oh, Lee! I can't believe how wonderful your work is. I just gasp. This looks so terrific. The pecs look totally natural: just the right amount of droop or sagging. And the same applies to the division in the ribs and stomach.