Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    edited December 2020

Okay, this may be the last test shot of Tori. I think I have her ready for some studio work. Note: I don't yet own any G8M muscle products as most of my work heretofore has focused on G8F. Therefore, Tori, as you see her in these tests, is all ASE and AME, with a small assist from G8M Bodybuilder Detail. No other physique enhancement products or other manipulations are employed. Hopefully, Tori may be seen as a testament to the sheer power of D.Master's products.

Victorio - Test 8.jpg
    1060 x 1500 - 1M
    Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Thank you all for the kind words. Still having some issues with Iray rendering. Sometimes I hit render and it renders me a blank pic or the faintest of outlines of my figure. I then hit render again and it works just fine. I did not have any of these issues prior to my jaunt into Filament Rendering. Also, my renders that used to take 8 to 12 minutes now take over an hour.

Mr. Fantastic looks ... well fantastic!

RenderPretender, I could look at those biceps all day.

• I'm really impressed with all the work displayed here, and would love to create some ripped G8 female characters using AME. But my understanding is that without a G8F version of the product, you have to start with G8M. I'm really not clear on that process - can anyone give me some first steps or a link that describes them?

I was originally holding out hope that D.Master would release the female version since it seemed so close and I had existing, established female characters I wanted to modify. I didn't think I could mimic them (facial features, etc) using a G8M base. But at this point, I need to start moving in that direction.

Thanks in advance!

• Sigurd said:

Thank you all for the kind words. Still having some issues with Iray rendering. Sometimes I hit render and it renders me a blank pic or the faintest of outlines of my figure. I then hit render again and it works just fine. I did not have any of these issues prior to my jaunt into Filament Rendering. Also, my renders that used to take 8 to 12 minutes now take over an hour.

Mr. Fantastic looks ... well fantastic!

RenderPretender, I could look at those biceps all day.

Thanks, Sigurd. I appreciate that.

Say, have you tried restarting DAZ after a failed render? Sometimes what you're describing is a memory issue that a mere re-start can fix, I have no experience with Filament, however.

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    edited December 2020

mikethe3dguy said:

I'm really impressed with all the work displayed here, and would love to create some ripped G8 female characters using AME. But my understanding is that without a G8F version of the product, you have to start with G8M. I'm really not clear on that process - can anyone give me some first steps or a link that describes them?

I was originally holding out hope that D.Master would release the female version since it seemed so close and I had existing, established female characters I wanted to modify. I didn't think I could mimic them (facial features, etc) using a G8M base. But at this point, I need to start moving in that direction.

Thanks in advance!

Mike, you are in my position, exactly. You might consider going to one of the other 3D sites and acquiring a G8M-based transgender character. That way, you'll at least have a starting platform that's compatible with the G8M version of ASE and AME once you get them. You must have ASE to use AME as they work in tandem. You can also get supplemental muscle and anatomical (female genitalia) products for G8M (Tori, in a few posts above, is now an anatomically correct female based on G8M), but you don't need them right away. terry_duquette is the real expert on this topic, but I hope my Tori is representative of what AME and ASE can do without much backup from anything else.

Welcome to the thread.

Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 256
    edited December 2020

mikethe3dguy said:

I'm really impressed with all the work displayed here, and would love to create some ripped G8 female characters using AME. But my understanding is that without a G8F version of the product, you have to start with G8M. I'm really not clear on that process - can anyone give me some first steps or a link that describes them?

Thanks in advance!

You can see my posting on page 24, that Transgender G8F clone basically mimics the look of the G8F on the G8M platform. After that you copy or transfer face and body morphs via the Edit-Figure-Transfer Utility from your G8F onto the G8M. You will of course need to ERC freeze each transfer, and then save as a Morph Asset to store the transfer on your figure. So no matter what you will have the Transgender morph (the face is not separate) and then the faces  and body morphs you transfer on top of the transgender clone. There are videos showing how to do this. Pretty straight forward once you have successfully done it. The characters faces come out very accurate to the G8F version, The breast/chest area is not as accurate, especially on small breasted models. I have tried to move or clone the AME onto the G8F platform, but without the ERC freezes, there are over 50 sub-morphs that need to be mapped to ERC frozen to multiple movements. I have tried a few, but do not have D.Masters talent. His textures or Geo-shells also don't move in this way, so the muscle striations don't show up correctly.  Using the two step G8F clone and then the Transfer Utility tool, I have now moved 14 body morphs and heads into the folders, so I can mix and match away. Once I get an outfit fitted i also just save it as a wearable preset, then you can add it with just a few clicks! Good luck, I will say that everyone that seems to get this product, doesn't want to make a character without some of it dialed in. Attached is a quick color coded representation (pink is actual G8F with the AME body morphed on) The second one is a character mix with my ongoing bicep work trying to mimic the AME product on the G8F platform. Just know that it can be done, I have shared my tricks and tips in this forum, and am happy to continue that. My moto is if someone else can do it with the DAZ  tools, there must be a way! I always use the ASE on the G8F platform on every character, it is a highly useful tool in and of itself! That's all for now. TD

G8 gender AME comp.jpg
    966 x 966 - 409K
    2.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 982K
    Post edited by terry_duquette on
  • Thought I'd share Tori's first non-test work. Here, she sports an enticing party dress and platform sandals as she graces a classic Corvette with her suitably muscular presence.

Victorio - Little Red Corvette.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 608K

I wonder if the Corvette feels intimidated?

edited December 2020

Sigurd, you probably allready looked at it, but did you check your Advanced Iray settings, mine is running fine and looks like this. In earlier versions sometimes it would just switch back to CPU for no reason. 

Render Pretender, nice setup! My Father had the first year of that body style, the '63 Split Window Coupe in the early 70's! Both subjects are quite the head turners. TD

iray setup.png
    1920 x 1080 - 358K
    edited December 2020

Well I am surprised I am the first one to find this, right here in DAZ are some Beautiful Transgender clones. They are in this product:

G8 Cross-Figure Resource Kit by Daz Originals!

Billed as a way to move clothing and save it for the other figure, it no less has excellent Transgender clones, that look better than the ones I was using!

Attached pic shows G8F (in pink shorts)  in the back with the baseline body builder at 100%.

Left front is G8M with AME/ASE at 85% with other settings at 40%

Right front is G8M with Josh texture, Teen Josie Morph, AME at 45%, Flex at 100%, Muscle Definition and Veins at 25%, upper and lower body at 15%, and my AME tweaks.

The Breast/Chest area doesn't appear to have the discontinuity that the other Transgender clone I was using exhibits (see page 24 of this thread and 3 posts back).

Hope that helps anyone looking to get into AME on a female platform.

Regards, TD

G8 Cross Figure quickie.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 704K
  • terry_duquette said:

Well I am surprised I am the first one to find this, right here in DAZ are some Beautiful Transgender clones. They are in this product:

G8 Cross-Figure Resource Kit by Daz Originals!

Billed as a way to move clothing and save it for the other figure, it no less has excellent Transgender clones, that look better than the ones I was using!

Attached pic shows G8F (in pink shorts)  in the back with the baseline body builder at 100%.

Left front is G8M with AME/ASE at 85% with other settings at 40%

Right front is G8M with Josh texture, Teen Josie Morph, AME at 45%, Flex at 100%, Muscle Definition and Veins at 25%, upper and lower body at 15%, and my AME tweaks.

The Breast/Chest area doesn't appear to have the discontinuity that the other Transgender clone I was using exhibits (see page 24 of this thread and 3 posts back).

Hope that helps anyone looking to get into AME on a female platform.

Regards, TD

Good to know, TD. I was thinking of getting that to address my heels fit issue. To be clear, though, at the end of the day it's still *converted* G8M in the end product, right?

• Yes, all the normal clothing/fitting issues are still present, the figure is always a G8M. You still have to deal with the baseline UV's if you want to put G8F skins and makeup on. Sloshwerks UV swap works flawlessly! TD

• Thank you so much for your advice RP and Terry. I should get time to try and implement it this weekend. I do have ASE as well.

Mike

edited December 2020

RenderPretender said:

Good to know, TD. I was thinking of getting that to address my heels fit issue. To be clear, though, at the end of the day it's still *converted* G8M in the end product, right?

RenderPretender, doing some trial work with this script and having some success moving clothing items, not all high heeled shoes are cooperating, did successfully move the G8F Rocker shoes, which I never got to fit on the G8M. Will update as I learn more. TD 

Front figure is the success, the rear is the failed auto-fit.

Cross-Gender script trial.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 388K
  • terry_duquette said:

RenderPretender said:

RenderPretender, doing some trial work with this script and having some success moving clothing items, not all high heeled shoes are cooperating, did successfully move the G8F Rocker shoes, which I never got to fit on the G8M. Will update as I learn more. TD 

Front figure is the success, the rear is the failed auto-fit.

Thanks, TD! That's encouraging! I appreciate the update!

• First Renders of the year using the G8 Cross-Figure Resource clone and script. AME at 50%, Tuned ASE, mix of my other ERC freezes and tweaks.

Happy New Year, welcome to 2021, it has to get better eventually. TD

Year girl 2.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 366K
    Year girl 1.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 355K
  • terry_duquette said:

First Renders of the year using the G8 Cross-Figure Resource clone and script. AME at 50%, Tuned ASE, mix of my other ERC freezes and tweaks.

Happy New Year, welcome to 2021, it has to get better eventually. TD

Wow, what a cutie! Nice work, TD!

• Just jumping in to show that I've been busy working with some new base characters and AME/ASE.

Here's Orken with my typical adjustments to move the character towards a more human, less Orc figure.

And thank you to everyone posting their awesome renders over the past week or so!  Spectacular results and information being shared here!!

Lee

OrkenSwole-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    OrkenSwole-2.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
    OrkenSwole-3.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    OrkenSwole-4.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M

Wow leemoon_c43b45a! He has been in my cart for the last couple of days but I have been out of state and unable to work at my desktop. This is just what I was planning on doing since I saw him. I am relieved to know he can turn out so well. This looks awesome. I cannot wait to do some experimenting when I am home this weekend. Again, great job! I always look forward to seeing your work.

• Thank you, Sigurd!  I hope work is going well for you and look forward to seeing your renders when you get back!! :)

I like Orken's head quite a lot, especially when using his normalize dials to humanize his teeth and ears.  I've used a number of helper morphs to adjust his facial characteristics a bit (lengthen and adjust the height of the nose, reduce the cheek bones, change the forehead slope, adjust the mouth depth, etc.)  Those efforts were easy to accomplish (with the morphs that I've purchased) and, to my eye, don't detract from the underlying original head.  He still retains a unique facial shape.

I've also tinkered with the body and am still working a bit on the chest, the pectorals in particular.  I think some poses reset my settings there and change their shape a bit too far for my taste.  Right now he might be a little underdeveloped in the lower pectoral/sternum region.

Orken is really a great character and I'll likely use him with his semi-Orc features dialed back in when I need an otherworldly character.

Lee

edited January 2021

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Thank you, Sigurd!  I hope work is going well for you and look forward to seeing your renders when you get back!! :)

I like Orken's head quite a lot, especially when using his normalize dials to humanize his teeth and ears.  I've used a number of helper morphs to adjust his facial characteristics a bit (lengthen and adjust the height of the nose, reduce the cheek bones, change the forehead slope, adjust the mouth depth, etc.)  Those efforts were easy to accomplish (with the morphs that I've purchased) and, to my eye, don't detract from the underlying original head.  He still retains a unique facial shape.

I've also tinkered with the body and am still working a bit on the chest, the pectorals in particular.  I think some poses reset my settings there and change their shape a bit too far for my taste.  Right now he might be a little underdeveloped in the lower pectoral/sternum region.

Orken is really a great character and I'll likely use him with his semi-Orc features dialed back in when I need an otherworldly character.

Welcome back!  Leemoon, I have had that setting reset issue also. There is a little padlock above the digits in the parameter window that you can engage once you have set the parameter. This seems to hold it during posing, as some pose sets turn off limits and reset some parameters back to default. I found this because I was adjusting bone sizing parameters, I would pose, and all my adjustments were nullified.  The lock does the job, unless the property is ERC linked to something else. Good looking character, look forward to seeing more. I have been experimenting with lots of costume fitting, and animating with the Spring Dynamics tool. Finding the limits of my patience and equipment for sure! TD 

Trying to render right now. I keep getting invisible or transparent renders. I do not know why.

• Sigurd said:

Trying to render right now. I keep getting invisible or transparent renders. I do not know why.

Sigurd,

I noticed that if I was doing Filament work with a Beautiful skin shell applied, I couldn't just remove the shell, I had to reapply an Iray texture. something in the shell application opaques some of the texture, and caused some see thru issues when going back to Iray. Don't know if that's your issue, but I have seen that. Also noticed some lag problems when doing a lot of Filament work, have to restart to get things speeding up again. TD 

edited January 2021

Thanks I will try. It will work some times but not others. Very irritating.

Post edited by Sigurd on

Ok. I was finally able to get this one rendered. Still a WIP. Let me know what you think.

Occam 4.0.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • AntonoAntono Posts: 24
    edited January 2021

It's just great how much interest there is in this thread even though the PA isn't active anymore and the female version is not (yet?) available. It just goes to show how much people like this product. 

I hope DMaster is doing alright. Just a quick post by him to confirm he's OK would be enough. 

Post edited by Antono on
  • Sigurd said:

Ok. I was finally able to get this one rendered. Still a WIP. Let me know what you think.

Sigurd, I like the jaw line structure on him. Nice overall balance and beautiful body hair application. I like where your headed, looks like a little less AME, or are you tuning hand and feet sizing also? TD 

TD, thanks for the comments. I am just playing around a little hoping for a little serendipity. I adjusted his head a little bit in this one. I hope it is not too much.

Occam 6.0 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • Sigurd said:

TD, thanks for the comments. I am just playing around a little hoping for a little serendipity. I adjusted his head a little bit in this one. I hope it is not too much.

I like the previous head better, the second one looks a bit ape-ish to me. Just my opinion. TD 

Thanks TD, I am working on it. I appreciate your honesty. It is nice to have another set of eyes. I had not realized the simian features until you pointed them out. I had an image of Hank McCoy stuck in my head and I think I took it too far. A little too Quest for Fire.

Does this one look like I am on the right track?

Occam 9.0 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M