[ Just Released ] DarKon for G2M & W.I.P DaVinci Devil The Aviatrix for G2F [Commercial]

Comments

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

It working ! do you used Ron's steam ? I need to get this one
    I wonder how this set look with the late ORC character for genesis 2 .. I may do my own too one day

Thanks so much...I just had to do Brandon looks really wicked with the make-up......LOL...Trish
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

yes its Ron's Steam I am not real great at it yet but it sure is fun.....Trish

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    LOL I never said he was ! the droolworthy mysterious dude is a part of another set that is in production , a bundle with character hair and casual clothing .. he is based on my closer friend , he may looking strong but he is very nice and funny guy, so you must understand that I keep him for the best full set as I don't want to waste materials for partials only :)

Carola O said:
    aw, the droolworthy guy wasn't part of the package *grins* which leads me to ask... who is he? *smiles* The clothes and props looks great, can't wait to play with them :)

I am so looking forward for that bundle :) just praying I have gotten my paycheck when it get released :)

edited December 1969

It will be in the last days of April or first days of May so a lot of time for saving lol hahaha

Carola O said:
    Mec4D said:
    LOL I never said he was ! the droolworthy mysterious dude is a part of another set that is in production , a bundle with character hair and casual clothing .. he is based on my closer friend , he may looking strong but he is very nice and funny guy, so you must understand that I keep him for the best full set as I don't want to waste materials for partials only :)

Carola O said:
    aw, the droolworthy guy wasn't part of the package *grins* which leads me to ask... who is he? *smiles* The clothes and props looks great, can't wait to play with them :)

I am so looking forward for that bundle :) just praying I have gotten my paycheck when it get released :)

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    Wanna see real 3D ? get a little bit off the monitor cross your eyes and focus in the middle , it is stereoscopic image ..very cool ;)

You forgot the two 'training dots' for distant stereo-focus . I used to love Stereograms. Nice job!

edited December 1969

I never saw the training dots .. since I have no problem do that as I watch very often this type of work , I use to hide the sides with my hands so I see just 1 image in 3D , it is very cool and so much more details

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,971
    edited December 1969

I am rubbish with all stuff like this - stereoscopic images like this, or those 'fun' hidden 3D images that used to be all the rage some years ago (can't recall what they were called), "just look past the image and relax ..." yeah, right. All I get is a headache and a sense of wasting my time ;)

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    I never saw the training dots .. since I have no problem do that as I watch very often this type of work , I use to hide the sides with my hands so I see just 1 image in 3D , it is very cool and so much more details

The stereogram training images used to have two dots either at the top or the bottom - you would fiddle with your focus until the two dots became one and the 3D image would just POP OUT - so very cool! I can look at my Windows desktop in 'stereographic view' and all the icons seem to be floating above the desktop. It's amazing how you can even turn your head a little and look around what appears to be a 3d object. SO COOL! Thanks for posting your image. (What did you use to 'stereotize' it?)

But I would NOT want to watch a full length movie holding my eyes like that! :shut:

edited December 1969

yeah it is COOL but also rubbish , nothing to watch all day long as it make me dizzy if I stare too long for that reason it was not much success
    stereoscopic glasses like shutter glasses are the best but there is not much movies to even start with so waste of $100 , I never purchased it for my 3D projector and use it with regular view , the red and cyan glasses make me dizzy too ..

for the DS render I used 2 cameras and one with minimal the horizontal shift to left . the left eye need the left shifting and the right eye the normal , and you place the left shifted image on the right side and the normal on left .. I used DOF also for more depth ..
    there is also way of making it coming out of the picture ..

you can make this way also animation , render first one camera and then again with another shifted .. the best is to shift the camera always to left ( of you screen )

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Ok one more and I will stop but the wizard looks really good in this outfit also......Trish

dk1bc.jpg
    1367 x 1093 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Great idea Trish .. looks like the king !

I set wizard head on 69% , made the bread shorter with the morph .. change color of the beard and hair darker, and put on M6 skin textures and only body shape
    good base for a dwarf !

also in stereoscopic format lol that is for today no more rubbish stuff hahaha .. ( for me )

DARKON-DWARF-STEREO.jpg
    1300 x 917 - 192K
    edited December 1969

just preview render ... the helmet fit over the Wizard hair nicely too lol did not tried it before

darkon_hair.jpg
    656 x 917 - 398K
    edited April 2014

Some teaser of the Aviatrix partials .. just want to have everything in this style ..
    everything is painted + sculpted not real photo textures , in the previews everything is based on real reflections and normals and low poly model .. so not fake specular, I will have to make 2 materials sets for the advanced users and for the regular users

FLT_MACHINE5.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 505K
    FLT_MACHINE4.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 658K
    FLT_MACHINE3.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 631K
    FLT_MACHINE2.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 514K
    FLT_MACHINE.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 510K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    Some teaser of the Aviatrix partials .. just want to have everything in this style ..
    everything is painted not real photo textures , in the previews everything is based on real reflections and normals and low poly model .. so not fake specular, I will have to make 2 materials sets for the advanced users and for the regular users

...If you keep this up I won't even be able to afford two minute noodles.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg
    640 x 400 - 90K
    edited December 1969

hehe that was funny !

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,368
    edited December 1969

Beautiful armour, love the details.

Elfarmour3.jpg
    1407 x 1990 - 699K
    edited April 2014

DarKon autofits quite well to females too, atleast to Olympia :) It's a lovely looking armor !

Guardians of Tertius

guardiansoftertius.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 369K
    Post edited by Carola O on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,971
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    everything is painted + sculpted not real photo textures , in the previews everything is based on real reflections and normals and low poly model .. so not fake specular, I will have to make 2 materials sets for the advanced users and for the regular users

Oh, those look really good! :)
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    DarKon autofits quite well to females too, atleast to Olympia :) It's a lovely looking armor !

Guardians of Tertius

Damn, it does? I'm assuming it'll auto-fit to Victoria 6/G2F in general, if so?

Looks like this should really have been advertised as unisex and, as such, is now going to be purchased by me, as I need something like this for my potential fantasy villainess characters. :)

edited December 1969

that is very nice render love it!!

Beautiful armour, love the details.
    edited December 1969

Carola !!! surprise surprise !!!! you did this ! actually looks awesome on the female shape , I was little worry about but you managed it well!! sweet!

Carola O said:

Guardians of Tertius

edited December 1969

I am sure you will have to set the smooth modifier ON as it is set off.. but there or hide the body bellow the neck if any issue

I could not advertise for both figures since I was afraid the chest plate will not works with the straight poly on the breast and I can't ask people to hide body parts under the clothing it would not pass the QA this way
    but I need to try it out myself and see how it works on the female :)

Carola O said:

Guardians of Tertius

Damn, it does? I'm assuming it'll auto-fit to Victoria 6/G2F in general, if so?

Looks like this should really have been advertised as unisex and, as such, is now going to be purchased by me, as I need something like this for my potential fantasy villainess characters. :)

edited December 1969

@ Xeno amd Mec :) Olympias breasts was poking through untin I turned on smoothing, after that it solved itself. There is a slight distortion (if that is the right word, not a native english speaker) on one of the gloves, but that could be due to me forgetting to turn on smoothing :)

I assume it will work on the other female shapes too, haven't tried it yet but have a little plan in my mind *wicked grin*

Glad you like the picture, it was fun to see it take form *happy*

edited December 1969

everything works on the Genesis 2 female, you will have just to adjust the helmet with the Y translate and set it little higher , and also turn off the body or turn smooth modifier ON .. when you confirming the clothing to G2F you need to choice : clothing made for Genesis 2 Male and choice the type from the list before click ok , it will all works but you will lose the custom weight maps especially with the cape so it will not flow as good while posing , the G2F and G2M have different weight maps and different setup would be needed but for quicky it may works as well

bellow quick test with Stephanie , it works on other female shapes as well
    and she don't need a bra lol

Love you guys and gals , you always figure things and shift it to the next level!!

female-on2.jpg
    646 x 917 - 162K
    female-on.jpg
    646 x 917 - 148K
    edited December 1969

when you use smooth modifier turn it on GENERIC if any polys do crazy stuff
    yes the gloves are separate, Olympia make me always a trouble as the clothing get a lot of distortions due to the shape curves and setup
    I dislike scaled shapes ( morphs ) but it can be manage
    thanks Carola for the tip !

Carola O said:
    @ Xeno amd Mec :) Olympias breasts was poking through untin I turned on smoothing, after that it solved itself. There is a slight distortion (if that is the right word, not a native english speaker) on one of the gloves, but that could be due to me forgetting to turn on smoothing :)

I assume it will work on the other female shapes too, haven't tried it yet but have a little plan in my mind *wicked grin*

Glad you like the picture, it was fun to see it take form *happy*

• AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 193
    edited April 2014

Long time, no post lol. Good to see you back here Cath! ;-)

The lighting on the latest Aviatrix partials previews is fantastic! It looks like Octane or Lux...so natural & delicious hahahaha!

Post edited by AlexLO on
    edited April 2014

Here on other female shapes :
    Josie
    Gia
    V6
    The Girl 6
    and M6 + V6

female-on9.jpg
    646 x 917 - 242K
    female-on8.jpg
    646 x 917 - 157K
    female-on7.jpg
    646 x 917 - 154K
    female-on4.jpg
    646 x 917 - 160K
    female-on3.jpg
    646 x 917 - 150K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

It is not Octane nor Lux .. the material are based on reflections not specular, and the maps are awesome !
    but you will get the same effect in Lux and Octane as well for that reason I need to make the both material setup for the regular specular and for the true environmental reflections .. it is just diffuse, specular, glossy and normal map .. simple is beautiful !
    an universal set that will works in all 3D programs of the universe .. since there are no shaders and maps do the magic

Thanks Alex

Alex L said:
    Long time, no post lol. Good to see you back here Cath! ;-)

The lighting on the latest Aviatrix partials previews is fantastic! This is AoA lighting right? it looks like Octane or Lux...so natural & delicious hahahaha!

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 621
    edited April 2014

Beautiful work and great creations to come. Thank you very much for the previews. I can't wait to see the new releases in the store... :)

Post edited by Unseen on
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,633
    edited December 1969

*Mine*

I bought the buyout one as well. It had such a great free texture set. ;)