[Released] Bone Breaker Fantasy Armor for Genesis 8 Males [Commercial]

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077
    edited June 2020

Yes.

@fastbike1 - nice, thanks for posting, was curious about that. Do the bones and such work too I assume?

@jedijudd " does it distort really bad after posing though"

That can be an issue for any clothing with extremem poses or morphs. However I haven't had that problem. For the attached, i had to delete the belt and add it after the pose. Bear in mind this is just a quick specific example. I'm not going to eextensively test a lot of thing.

@watchdog79 "Perhaps it is going to work better on core characters containing the Genesis 3 clones? As soon as I learn what that actually means"

I've been working with Studio for 15 years and I don't know what you mean, particularly about containg G3F clones. Nevertheless ths attached is LY Arden with Kadis.

Capture1.PNG
    653 x 841 - 396K
    Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    fastbike1 said:

@watchdog79 "Perhaps it is going to work better on core characters containing the Genesis 3 clones? As soon as I learn what that actually means"

I've been working with Studio for 15 years and I don't know what you mean, particularly about containg G3F clones. Nevertheless ths attached is LY Arden with Kadis.

This is a quote from the description of just about any core Genesis 8 figure I can think of:

Backward Compatibility (Read More)

The most backward compatibility ever, through included clones for Genesis, Genesis 2, & Genesis 3.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,406
    fastbike1 said:

This is a quote from the description of just about any core Genesis 8 figure I can think of:

The most backward compatibility ever, through included clones for Genesis, Genesis 2, & Genesis 3.

There are no "Core character who contain clones", the clones are part of the base figure. That promo line applies to G8, not to the specific character.

A clone is a special type of morph used by autofit to convert clothes from a source figure to the figure which has the clone. DS uses it to compute how to adjust the mesh of the clothes so they fit the target figure.

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

@Samanthie - I'm just going to copy/paste what I said in another thread about future plans :)

After the shields we'll be finishing a g8 version of the brutal weapons that come with some new stuff.

After that, roguey has been working on a hobbit style home that we'll release as separate rooms that can be linked together, hopefully with some modularity to choose how to connect the rooms... There will also be an exterior for that one. A few rooms are mostly finished with some architecture and texturing still to be done.

After that, another armor... And after that another room of the hobbit house followed by another armor followed by the next room followed by another armor :)

After all that, there's a long list to choose from. I've been wanting for a while to do some exteriors, ruins and such... And also armors for...... Animals... Kinda like the wolf mounts of world of War craft or I guess the tiger from he-man, just done in a more realistic fashion.
    There's some good big cats, bears etc on the store that would be fun to work with. Also wanted to do dwarf stuff, from armor to a ram mount like in the Hobbits movie etc etc etc... Not lacking ideas.

...There's also a medieval town square'ish area I've been wanting to do, that would also serve as an exterior for the Inn. Forgot to mention that in that other post.

And another promo for the shields, which also doubles as a good promo for the armor :)

Wow! Looking forward to all of it including the animals..very exciting love your work! 

• LintonLinton Posts: 542

God I hope it out soon! Can't wait!

edited June 2020
    Leana said:
    fastbike1 said:

There are no "Core character who contain clones", the clones are part of the base figure. That promo line applies to G8, not to the specific character.

A clone is a special type of morph used by autofit to convert clothes from a source figure to the figure which has the clone. DS uses it to compute how to adjust the mesh of the clothes so they fit the target figure.

Thank you.

The Kadis armour fits Genesis 8 quite fine, but the problem with the product is, that some parts of it simply do not work with Genesis 8, such as the poses, which is a real pity.

I would really love to see it remade to prtoperly work for Genesis 8.

Post edited by watchdog79 on
  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 785

Okay well, Roguey has been gaining some experience rigging and doing some of the armor workflow necessary in Daz, helping with the BoneBreaker armor, so perhaps after the next 1-2 armors she might give converting the Kadis armor a stab... before or after she gives converting the Bonebreaker armor to G8 Female a ago, we'll have to see which conversion is easier for her to start with.

If we see that she can handle most of the process with me just jumping in here and there, then we'll definetely do all the conversions.

Okay well, Roguey has been gaining some experience rigging and doing some of the armor workflow necessary in Daz, helping with the BoneBreaker armor, so perhaps after the next 1-2 armors she might give converting the Kadis armor a stab... before or after she gives converting the Bonebreaker armor to G8 Female a ago, we'll have to see which conversion is easier for her to start with.

If we see that she can handle most of the process with me just jumping in here and there, then we'll definetely do all the conversions.

Yay! Thank you for caring.smiley

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,464

oh that'd be really cool some parts of her outfit warped badly for me when I tried using on g8, still use g3 and g2 too but be great to use on g8 too. 

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

Did you use Riversoft's Clothing Converter first? 

oh that'd be really cool some parts of her outfit warped badly for me when I tried using on g8, still use g3 and g2 too but be great to use on g8 too. 

don't have any of those fastbike1

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378

...There's also a medieval town square'ish area I've been wanting to do, that would also serve as an exterior for the Inn. Forgot to mention that in that other post.

This is the one I would really like to see. 

Cheers,

Alex.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 761

Still no product release as yet. Keeping this alive until it is for sale!!

they probably waiting for it to fit in with some other products to make a theme sale cause they might think it's a big deal product which it is to be honest though it'd fit in with the last two fantasy themed ones

they probably waiting for it to fit in with some other products to make a theme sale cause they might think it's a big deal product which it is to be honest though it'd fit in with the last two fantasy themed ones

Very true from what I've seen in the past.
  • DamselDamsel Posts: 382

//whining --

I waaaaannnnt it! Wheeerrre issssss it?! /sob

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,873

Wow, Roguey sounds like a Godsend. Everyone should be so fortunate.

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

figure they are going to bundle with a male figure / theme.  Just wish they would hurry up.

hopefully wont be the same as with AM's Gorilla they really took their time releasing that almost a year

I think they're waiting until something else is ready... can't say more I'm afraid, but it should happen this month either way.

and a recent but not great image with the armor, to help pass the time:

oh thatlooks pretty cool render

• pdspds Posts: 593

With any luck, the armor and those awesome shields will be released together...

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited June 2020
    Leana said:
    fastbike1 said:

Thank you.

The Kadis armour fits Genesis 8 quite fine, but the problem with the product is, that some parts of it simply do not work with Genesis 8, such as the poses, which is a real pity.

I would really love to see it remade to prtoperly work for Genesis 8.

Not to take anything away from the Bone Breaker Fantasy Armor - which looks great and which I am excited for - but I, too, would really love to see a version of Kadis Armor for Genesis 8 at some point - was one of my favorite outfits for Gen3 and I have been missing it sorely for my Genesis 8 scenes ^^;

No matter environments or outfits, your stuff is always quite amazing!

Post edited by Barubary on
  • Frank Frazetta would approve. That is Death-Dealer level bad-ass.

• Insta-Buy!!!! Looks awesome!!!

I think they're waiting until something else is ready... can't say more I'm afraid, but it should happen this month either way.

and a recent but not great image with the armor, to help pass the time:

Awesome image that looks like cover art for a fantasy game. So tell me, will the glow on the sword and ax be included too? If so, I can see flames trailing those weapons as they narrowly misses an enemy's head. But the flames will be added in PS, of course. Can't wait.

@creationz8 - All the weapons in the image are part of the Brutal Weapons version for G8 we're doing. They're almost done so there will be a thread for those soon too.

They come with glowing/emissive variants in red and blue (Fire & Ice).

@creationz8 - All the weapons in the image are part of the Brutal Weapons version for G8 we're doing. They're almost done so there will be a thread for those soon too.

They come with glowing/emissive variants in red and blue (Fire & Ice).

I don't know you, Stragefate, but you just made my day a lot brighter. Thank you.

everytime I come here to read latest gets me in the mood to watch more warhammer for ideas for renders when this comes out - oh who am I kidding I often watch these and look up pictures

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606
    edited June 2020

Daz you've got to be kidding me, a medieval madness theme and still have not released this

NVM its not a theme after all

Post edited by jedijudd on