[Released] Bone Breaker Fantasy Armor for Genesis 8 Males [Commercial]

Comments

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 761
    jedijudd said:

Daz you've got to be kidding me, a medieval madness theme and still have not released this

NVM its not a theme after all

In my opinion, the long delay only confirms how awesome the product is going to be.

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 785

Uffh, no pressure... I hope noone's disappointed when it comes out :)

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 144

I have all of your products with the exception of the inn poses, they have all exceeded my expectations. No doubt the new armors will as well.

edited June 2020

I have some of your stuff and I'm happy with them.
    Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • pdspds Posts: 593

This is one of an extremely small number of products I have literally checked for daily since being announced. At first, the anticipation was kind of fun; now it's become about tenacity, lol

In all seriousness, I hope it drops soon and that you sell a ton.

• SkydogHexSkydogHex Posts: 71
    pds said:

This is one of an extremely small number of products I have literally checked for daily since being announced. At first, the anticipation was kind of fun; now it's become about tenacity, lol

In all seriousness, I hope it drops soon and that you sell a ton.

Don't feel bad, I'm right here checking with you everyday. This set looks awesome. Can't wait for it to hit. So Daz speed up the Soon. Please :)

It could be Monday or Tuesday until this thing drops. Just two days left in this month and they (DAZ) better drop it like it's hot - because it is.

• DamselDamsel Posts: 382

That's the only thing about the PA preview threads. I did this for the Auto Muscle Flex product too. Turned out to be a great product, but the wait drove me nuts.

Good news, will be out very soon!

That's bull. I will believe it when I see it, Mr. Strangefate;)
  • SkydogHexSkydogHex Posts: 71

I'm really looking forward to this armor set. You do great work! Can't wait for more!

Strangefate--Yay! Can't wait!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726

While this looks fantastic and I will get it to show my support, I still wish it was for the females instead

• pdspds Posts: 593

Good news, indeed! I figured as we got closer to the end of the Platinum Club sale that this would be held over until after the sale. Still hoping for some sort of combo with your new shields product!

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 836

While this looks fantastic and I will get it to show my support, I still wish it was for the females instead

So use it on the ladies. *shrug* I plan on using it on both sexes. I use the Kadis set quite a bit on G3 and G8 females and males.

• NNAPNNAP Posts: 35

Cause G8F really needs that extra stuff. (End sarcasm)

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

It is finally out, under add-ons for the Scar 8 figure offer.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281

So now we know what we were waiting to have drop before DAZ let it out. Nicely appropriate all round.

• Any chance we'll see a Warmaster Texture pack like Kadis has?

It's finally out and it's beautiful. I am never doubting you again, Mr. Strangefate!

• Congratulations! Happy day for the whole community

Link to Armor: https://www.daz3d.com/stf-bone-breaker-armor-for-genesis-8-males

@ondergetekende - Possibly. I would have included some variations but I was rather tired of it by the end :)

Wow! I needed this! And Scar in general is yummy! Bought Damn near all of it, including Khadis. I've got a converter I'll be using on her.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Awesome job. There goes July's Daz Budget!

Well, hope everybody is happy with it, looking forward to seeing some renders :)

Shields will be out soon too for those interested.

• LintonLinton Posts: 542

Awesome, got it downloading now!

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

Got it! Looking forward to more of your awesome creations! heart

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

@Strangefate

I may not have been paying attention in this thread, but I think you were seriously underselling how amazing this set was. The scaling alone would sell it for me. The promos are great, but the one of the man and the child really did it. Would never have thought of that.

To offer congratulations seems inadeqaute, but I have, at least, bought all the stuff and am happliy awaiting the shields. yes yes yes

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,970

Armor + midnight skeleton

UndeadWarrior.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 430K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 24,017
    edited July 2020
    fastbike1 said:

@Strangefate

I may not have been paying attention in this thread, but I think you were seriously underselling how amazing this set was. The scaling alone would sell it for me. The promos are great, but the one of the man and the child really did it. Would never have thought of that.

To offer congratulations seems inadeqaute, but I have, at least, bought all the stuff and am happliy awaiting the shields. yes yes yes

Then you might like this render, too. This is Tobyn, ready for the baby battles.

Tobyn BoneBreaker.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on