[Released] Materials Wizard Bundle [Commercial]

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,525
    edited July 2020

I saw the request for renders and while I am not great, I tried again. After my first, I was going for more extreme and just as I was ready to render, my computer crashed totally. After I recovered with lunch, I tried again, but this time different, using the tribal options, light on makeup. 

First Ellie for Teen Jane 8 as a mild Goth (sorry I can't seem to be that Gothy).

Second, Angharad 8 HD. I wanted some tribal markings for the upper arms but nope, only the lower ones. Sigh.

Slowly understanding the controls. I highly recommend keeping Iray Preview off unless you absolutely need it, or your computer is beefy.

Mary

Thank you very much for sharing!  I especially like the tribal markings on Angharad.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Are more makeups and body art going to be added?

jedijudd said:

Are more makeups and body art going to be added?

Absolutely.  We plan many add-on products for MW.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,344
    edited July 2020

Yes, I have also realized, that one could have much more presets and probably will never be enough.

Now I also understand, how frustrating is playing with LIE. Even with the script, it is a very intense experience.

Below is my try on Babina 8.

Babina03pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 191K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • jukingeojukingeo Posts: 711

Humph... From what I am reading, it looks to be a proprietary product that will need you to constantly buy "MW" based items instead of working with "any" LIE producet. I also was initially under the impression that you could make you own makeup patterns with it, but sadly that isn't the case.  So this is going to be a pass for me.

Artini said:

Yes, I have also realized, that one could have much more presets and probably will never be enough.

Now I also understand, how frustrating is playing with LIE. Even with the script, it is a very intense experience.

I am not sure I understand.  So you still found LIEs too slow?  Have you used LIEs much before?

Artini said:

Thanks for sharing!

edited July 2020

... and one more render...

Babina04pic02.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 210K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited July 2020

... and another one...

Babina05pic02.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 208K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited July 2020

Hi,

Was trying out some Iray conversions of some old 3Delight skydomes in my runtime. I had placed a character in the image for proof of concept and used the Materials Wizard on her.

Trish

Example of Materials Wizard

proof-of-concept-portrait.jpg
    2202 x 1762 - 2M
    Post edited by Stormlyght on

Hi,

Was trying out some Iray conversions of some old 3DL skydomes in my runtie. I had placed a characte in the image for proof of concept and used the Materials Wizard on her.

Trish

Looks good!  Thank you for sharing!  Any comments on the script?

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited July 2020

Started off with a great clean looking character  wanted quite an androganous look and ended up with this, product   works  really well and a lot quicker to preview LIEs   geat product looking VERY much forward to the male version

Post edited by RenderScot3D on

Started off with a great clean looking character  wanted quite an androganous look and ended up with this, product   works  really well and a lot quicker to preview LIEs   geat product looking VERY much forward to the male version

That looks fantastic!  I like the gold glittery look. smiley  Thank you for sharing and the feedback.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,961
    kyoto kid said:
    kyoto kid said:

...will the male version be a standalone or require having the female version as well? I already have Skin Builder3 and am both well versed, and satisfied with it for female characters.

No, right now I don't think you will need the female version, though that may change as we work on it and work out issues.

..thank you.  I'm, subscribed to the thread so I can get updates. 

Having a male skin building/development utility would be extremely helpful for custom character development.  Being able to create your own skins not only makes characters more unique, but also more economical as you don't have to purchase a bunch of premade character content just to build a library of skin textures.

It is on our very soon to do list. smiley I do want to make sure you know that this is not like Skin Builder.  It is more a traditional materials product, but with a super fast editor for LIEs.

..so is it more for skin overlays like freckles, veins, makeup, tattoos & such and not creating base skins?

kyoto kid said:
    kyoto kid said:
    kyoto kid said:

...will the male version be a standalone or require having the female version as well? I already have Skin Builder3 and am both well versed, and satisfied with it for female characters.

No, right now I don't think you will need the female version, though that may change as we work on it and work out issues.

..thank you.  I'm, subscribed to the thread so I can get updates. 

Having a male skin building/development utility would be extremely helpful for custom character development.  Being able to create your own skins not only makes characters more unique, but also more economical as you don't have to purchase a bunch of premade character content just to build a library of skin textures.

It is on our very soon to do list. smiley I do want to make sure you know that this is not like Skin Builder.  It is more a traditional materials product, but with a super fast editor for LIEs.

..so is it more for skin overlays like freckles, veins, makeup, tattoos & such and not creating base skins?

Exactly.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,961

..ah thank you, Looks like back to square one again *sigh*.  Not a texture designer here as so many premade skins are based off of photo references. Was hoping the UV converter would work with skins I created for G3F that I saved as materials presets, but it doesn't, it only seems compatible with a small number of base, not custom character skins

We really need a skin design utility for male characters, as the selection of skin textures that are available (including utility content like Beautiful Skins for G3M) are much more limited than for female characters.  Even the "fair skinned" male characters available render too orange or dark and there is no albino skin available (for either gender).

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited July 2020

Hi,

Was trying out some Iray conversions of some old 3DL skydomes in my runtime. I had placed a character in the image for proof of concept and used the Materials Wizard on her.

Trish

Hi @RiverSoftArt,

The interface was easy to use without instructions. However, I would recommend to any new users to watch the video you created and read the accompanying instructions to get the most out of all of the script features. I do have a question though...and maybe it's in the written instructions and I missed it. Is it by design to be unable to follow the masks settings? I created the mask first and then added the makeup and glitter options but I was unable to "follow" the settings of the mask.

Overall I love this new script and will use it frequently. I'm looking forward to any addons you and Arki might create to accompany the initial bundle.

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on
    Artini said:

I am not sure I understand.  So you still found LIEs too slow?  Have you used LIEs much before?

Artini said:

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.

No, I have not used LIE very often, but only from time to time.

The script provide a lot of options, so from the beginning, I was overwhelmed by its possibilities.

Hi,

Was trying out some Iray conversions of some old 3DL skydomes in my runtime. I had placed a character in the image for proof of concept and used the Materials Wizard on her.

Trish

Hi @RiverSoftArt,

The interface was easy to use without instructions. However, I would recommend to any new users to watch the video you created and read the accompanying instructions to get the most out of all of the script features. I do have a question though...and maybe it's in the written instructions and I missed it. Is it by design to be unable to follow the masks settings? I created the mask first and then added the makeup and glitter options but I was unable to "follow" the settings of the mask.

Overall I love this new script and will use it frequently. I'm looking forward to any addons you and Arki might create to accompany the initial bundle.

Trish

No, you should be able follow the masks.  I just tested this.  I made the Head & Torso Patterns (Ultimate Body Salon) follow UM Patterns (Ultimate Masks) and it worked. What were your exact steps?  Can you recreate it?

Thank you for the feedback.  I am glad you like it!

Artini said:
    Artini said:

Artini said:

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.

No, I have not used LIE very often, but only from time to time.

The script provide a lot of options, so from the beginning, I was overwhelmed by its possibilities.

Ah.  I hope it got easier. smiley  Did you watch the video first?

Yes, I have watched the video and then I have found my way with the script.

Artini said:

Yes, I have watched the video and then I have found my way with the script.

Good.  If you have any suggestions to make it easier, please let me know.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,042

This is a compliment that all PAs should pay attention to. Your pop-up icons (not sure of the proper terminology), are wonderful. For tired eyes, bad vision, and large screens that take everything down to a small size, they really helped me see what I was selecting. So often I am working in a fog with products. Not quite blind, but I feel like I am getting there.

This is a compliment that all PAs should pay attention to. Your pop-up icons (not sure of the proper terminology), are wonderful. For tired eyes, bad vision, and large screens that take everything down to a small size, they really helped me see what I was selecting. So often I am working in a fog with products. Not quite blind, but I feel like I am getting there.

You are welcome!  I can't stand when the larger tip icons are not included in a product, so I feel your pain. smiley

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379

You are welcome!  I can't stand when the larger tip icons are not included in a product, so I feel your pain. smiley

+1

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910

Unfortunately I need Help!  I cannot get all three products to work.  I have tried installing through Studio and I have tried installing through DIM.  I followed the earlier post and traced where all the products were installed.  When a Genesis 8 is loaded, ONLY the Ultimate Body Salon appears in the wizard along us MUS Disco and mus goth.  When a Genesis 3 character is loaded, ONLY the Ultimate Makeup Salon (as well as the mus disco and goth) appears in the Wizard.  The Masks do not appear for either character.

I have installed and uninstalled numerous times.  This looks like a very promising product, but if it is unusable, it cannot live up to its promise.

Zelroth said:

Unfortunately I need Help!  I cannot get all three products to work.  I have tried installing through Studio and I have tried installing through DIM.  I followed the earlier post and traced where all the products were installed.  When a Genesis 8 is loaded, ONLY the Ultimate Body Salon appears in the wizard along us MUS Disco and mus goth.  When a Genesis 3 character is loaded, ONLY the Ultimate Makeup Salon (as well as the mus disco and goth) appears in the Wizard.  The Masks do not appear for either character.

I have installed and uninstalled numerous times.  This looks like a very promising product, but if it is unusable, it cannot live up to its promise.

What does your AKRS Materials Wizard look like on disk?  The 3 products should have their folders of materials under it.  For example, here is mine for G8F:

2020-07-08_7-46-22.jpg
    1588 x 929 - 243K
  • AngelikMAngelikM Posts: 104
    edited October 2020

Hi RiverSoft and Community!

Bought MW Bundle a couple of weeks ago and had installed and reinstalled it several times through Daz Central and also Daz Connect. It presented errors that were fixed (at least once) and now again, I cannot load the script... any ideas?

Attaching screenshot...

Here it is the log file (regarding this issue):

2020-10-18 23:00:20.737 Loaded image izanami legs diffuse.jpg
    2020-10-18 23:00:21.113 Loaded image izanami face diffuse.jpg
    2020-10-18 23:00:21.531 Loaded image izanami torso diffuse..jpg
    2020-10-18 23:00:21.649 Loaded image eyelashes2.jpg
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.015 Loading script: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/scripts/riversoft art/akrs materials wizard/akrs materials wizard.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.043 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.200 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/rsmaterialswizardconstants.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.216 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.235 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.250 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.260 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/rsadvhelperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.296 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_64785/data/riversoft art/common/rs2019helperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.310 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_64785/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.319 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/rsmaterialswizardfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.381 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.401 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon, Genesis 8
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.401 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon, Female
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.401 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 DEBUG: Preset Directory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon, Genesis 8
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon, Female
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 DEBUG: Preset Directory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks, Genesis 8
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks, Female
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.403 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.403 DEBUG: Preset Directory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.406 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes/themesreadme.txt
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.410 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes/missing icon.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.412 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/favorites.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.415 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/missing favorites.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.418 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes/missing icon.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.419 DEBUG: sThemesDirectory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.422 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/trash.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:47.303 WARNING: Script Error: Line 1807
    2020-10-18 23:00:47.303 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ChangeFileExt
    2020-10-18 23:00:47.303 WARNING: Stack Trace:
        <anonymous>()@/Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/scripts/riversoft art/akrs materials wizard/akrs materials wizard.dse:1807
    2020-10-18 23:00:47.390 Error in script execution: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/scripts/riversoft art/akrs materials wizard/akrs materials wizard.dse
    2020-10-18 23:01:02.772 WARNING: /src/sdksource/cloud/dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
    2020-10-18 23:01:11.635 "Materials Wizard": Uninstall Succeeded.
    2020-10-18 23:01:47.451 WARNING: Object::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
    2020-10-18 23:01:47.451 WARNING: QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
    2020-10-18 23:01:47.608 WARNING: /src/sdksource/cloud/dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Tcp shutdown called on a Tcp connection without a shutdown
    2020-10-18 23:03:00.096 Iray [INFO] - IRT:RENDER ::   1.1   IRT    rend info : Shutting down irt render plugin.
    2020-10-18 23:03:20.210 *** Scene Cleared ***

Thanks in advance... really looking forward to use the bundle!

Lots of sunshine...

Image 2020-10-18 at 11.06.42 PM.png
    487 x 407 - 101K
    Image 2020-10-18 at 11.49.38 PM.png
    1278 x 711 - 428K
    Post edited by AngelikM on
    edited October 2020
    AngelikM said:

Bought MW Bundle a couple of weeks ago and had installed and reinstalled it several times through Daz Central and also Daz Connect. It presented errors that were fixed (at least once) and now again, I cannot load the script... any ideas?

Attaching screenshot...

2020-10-18 23:00:46.015 Loading script: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/scripts/riversoft art/akrs materials wizard/akrs materials wizard.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.043 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.200 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/rsmaterialswizardconstants.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.216 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.235 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.250 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_54451/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.260 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/rsadvhelperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.296 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_64785/data/riversoft art/common/rs2019helperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.310 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_64785/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.319 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/rsmaterialswizardfunctions.dse
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.381 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.401 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon, Genesis 8
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.401 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon, Female
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.401 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 DEBUG: Preset Directory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Body Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon, Genesis 8
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon, Female
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 DEBUG: Preset Directory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Makeup Salon
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks, Genesis 8
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.402 WARNING: QString::arg: Argument missing: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks, Female
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.403 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.403 DEBUG: Preset Directory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/AKRS Materials Wizard/Ultimate Masks
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.406 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes/themesreadme.txt
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.410 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes/missing icon.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.412 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/favorites.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.415 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/missing favorites.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.418 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes/missing icon.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.419 DEBUG: sThemesDirectory /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/data/materials wizard/genesis 8 female/themes
    2020-10-18 23:00:46.422 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/data/riversoft art/common/trash.png
    2020-10-18 23:00:47.303 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ChangeFileExt
        <anonymous>()@/Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/scripts/riversoft art/akrs materials wizard/akrs materials wizard.dse:1807
    2020-10-18 23:00:47.390 Error in script execution: /Volumes/XDISK/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_70675/scripts/riversoft art/akrs materials wizard/akrs materials wizard.dse
    2020-10-18 23:01:02.772 WARNING: /src/sdksource/cloud/dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
    2020-10-18 23:01:47.451 WARNING: QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
    2020-10-18 23:01:47.608 WARNING: /src/sdksource/cloud/dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Tcp shutdown called on a Tcp connection without a shutdown
    2020-10-18 23:03:00.096 Iray [INFO] - IRT:RENDER ::   1.1   IRT    rend info : Shutting down irt render plugin.

Lots of sunshine...

I am sorry for all the trouble you are having.  Please make sure ALL of the RiverSoftAVG products are updated.  This script is pulling in files from 3 different products: 54451, 64785, and 70675.  If any of these are out of date, you will have errors.  Personally, I prefer using DIM to install my products, which puts all the files in one place so you do not have these issues as much.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • AngelikMAngelikM Posts: 104
    AngelikM said:

Attaching screenshot...

Lots of sunshine...

I am sorry for all the trouble you are having.  Please make sure ALL of the RiverSoftAVG products are updated.  This script is pulling in files from 3 different products: 54451, 64785, and 70675.  If any of these are out of date, you will have errors.  Personally, I prefer using DIM to install my products, which puts all the files in one place so you do not have these issues as much.

Hi Riversoft... tried uninstalling them all and installing them all over again through DIM... still don't work... cannot even load the script ... any ideas?

• AngelikM said:
    AngelikM said:

Attaching screenshot...

Lots of sunshine...

Hi Riversoft... tried uninstalling them all and installing them all over again through DIM... still don't work... cannot even load the script ... any ideas?

Please show me the log again.  You also need to make sure all the products' files were uninstalled and deleted when uninstalling.  Having an extra file somewhere else in the Daz paths is incredibly easy to have happen and will mess things up.